Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,484 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

APC On Fire!! Senator Accuse Party Leader For Instigating Youths To Stone Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC On Fire!! Senator Accuse Party Leader For Instigating Youths To Stone Him (1202 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested In London For Instigating Killing Of Igbos / APC Sets Up Committee To Probe Oshiomhole’s Deputy For Instigating Members / PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC On Fire!! Senator Accuse Party Leader For Instigating Youths To Stone Him by amakoro(m): 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
Senator, Abu Ibrahim (APC, Katsina south) and his counterpart in house representative, Amiru Tukur alongside other public officials, was stoned by furious protesters in their constituency on Saturday during party rally in Funtua.

Abu Ibrahim accused his political Leaders within the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Funtua. Senator Abu Ibrahim told the press, “that the youths were induced with money and were encourage to disrupt the Rally, just because of their selfish gain”.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that it took a combined team of security personnel to rescue notable politicians, including the governor’s entourage, as they came under attack from protesters.

However, trouble started when some youths started chanting “Bamaso Abu Ibrahim’’ (We don’t want Senator Abu Ibrahim) and then started throwing stones and shoes at dignitaries and entertainers invited to perform at the event.

Mr, Tukur, the Representative from the area, reportedly sustained injuries while Mr. Ibrahim, along with some of his aides and supporters, who were trying to rescue the senator, were also assaulted.

In an interview with NAN on Monday, Mr. Ibrahim who is the Senate committee chairman on Police Affairs said he is hale and hearty and was unharmed.

See more here>>http://naijspeaker..com/2017/04/apc-on-fire-senator-accuse-party-leader-for-instigating-youth-to-stone-him.html

Re: APC On Fire!! Senator Accuse Party Leader For Instigating Youths To Stone Him by amakoro(m): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: APC On Fire!! Senator Accuse Party Leader For Instigating Youths To Stone Him by sarrki(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
Do you take Nigeriansome for ride?

Not everyone is enemy of the state

You are incompetent that's why you were stoned

When next hmmm
Re: APC On Fire!! Senator Accuse Party Leader For Instigating Youths To Stone Him by sarrki(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Bunch of rogues

I can say it categorically that 85 to 90% of senators and

Members of house of rep will not return to the house

Wicked souls
Re: APC On Fire!! Senator Accuse Party Leader For Instigating Youths To Stone Him by greatgod2012(f): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
@sarrki, wetin dem do you naw!

See as you dey boil upon your people!

Wetin happen naw?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC On Fire!! Senator Accuse Party Leader For Instigating Youths To Stone Him by Davash222(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
sarrki:
Bunch of rogues
I can say it categorically that 85 to 90% of senators and
Members of house of rep will not return to the house
Wicked souls
Most especially, APC Senators and House Members, bah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC On Fire!! Senator Accuse Party Leader For Instigating Youths To Stone Him by sarrki(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
Davash222:

Most especially, APC Senators and House Members, bah

I don't care which party oooo

My concern is Nigeria
Re: APC On Fire!! Senator Accuse Party Leader For Instigating Youths To Stone Him by Davash222(m): 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
sarrki:

I don't care which party oooo
My concern is Nigeria
Since when

3 Likes

Re: APC On Fire!! Senator Accuse Party Leader For Instigating Youths To Stone Him by sarrki(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
greatgod2012:
@sarrki, wetin dem do you naw!

See as you dey boil upon your people!

Wetin happen naw?

Sis this are not my people

My people are Ambode , obianno, Dankwambo, Ganduje, prof Ayade .El rufai and Wike

when it comes to infrastructure I can't but love this guys
Re: APC On Fire!! Senator Accuse Party Leader For Instigating Youths To Stone Him by greatgod2012(f): 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
sarrki:

Sis this are not my people

My people are Ambode , obianno, Dankwambo, Ganduje, prof Ayade .El rufai and Wike

when it comes to infrastructure I can't but love this guys

how can you forget your main man, PMB? Abi that one too no be one of your people again?

Seems something not known to us is happening between you and them!

Or is your eyes now naturally clearing to know that greater percentage of APC members are grossly corrupt, not better than their PDP counterparts?

1 Like

Re: APC On Fire!! Senator Accuse Party Leader For Instigating Youths To Stone Him by sarrki(m): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
greatgod2012:

how can you forget your main man, PMB? Abi that one too no be one of your people again?

Seems something not known to us is happening between you and them!

Or is your eyes now naturally clearing to know that greater percentage of APC members are grossly corrupt, not better than their PDP counterparts?

That one nah father

Pmb God bless him in thousand folds

I live baba naturally

His way of life endear him to me

We are if different faith but I love him so much

I love him dearly I see him as a role model

In short he's my role model
Re: APC On Fire!! Senator Accuse Party Leader For Instigating Youths To Stone Him by greatgod2012(f): 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
sarrki:

That one nah father

I live baba naturally

With your present posts, I can say that
your eyes don dey clear small small, but if you still have that controversial PMB as your role model, then, your eyes never clear finish!

I wish your eyes total clearing!

Lol........

1 Like

Re: APC On Fire!! Senator Accuse Party Leader For Instigating Youths To Stone Him by helinues: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
sarrki:

That one nah father

I live baba naturally

Buhari as your role model? Na curse in disguise oo

1 Like

Re: APC On Fire!! Senator Accuse Party Leader For Instigating Youths To Stone Him by CharlotteFlair: 5:55am On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:
Do you take Nigeriansome for ride?

Not everyone is enemy of the state

You are incompetent that's why you were stoned

When next hmmm
When next? Buhari is next no doubt.
Re: APC On Fire!! Senator Accuse Party Leader For Instigating Youths To Stone Him by CharlotteFlair: 5:59am On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:

That one nah father

I live baba naturally

BMC defending his pay. Wehdonesah!

(1) (Reply)

Why Aren’t We Pointing Fingers At The Real Terrorists & World Trouble Makers / Nnamdi Kanu Lost All At Once / President's Wife Hospitalized After Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.