Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

We Can Supply You Sufficient Agric Produces And Solid Mineral - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / We Can Supply You Sufficient Agric Produces And Solid Mineral (528 Views)

VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free / We Can Supply Wood Pallets At Affordable Price / We Can Supply You 25litres Keg To Any State In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Can Supply You Sufficient Agric Produces And Solid Mineral by Azumoney44(f): 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
I  take the liberty of passing this message to you through NL, G & A Multipurpose Integrated Limited Is A Limited Liability Company incorporated and registered under the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Our Certificate of Incorporation and registration is RC 1168482, we are also registered, exporter and member of Nigeria Exporting Promotion Council (NEPC) our Registration Number is NE/26893/LA/2016.

We can supply your Company sufficient;

1) Iron Ore, 2) Bitumen, 3) Crude oil, 4) Basalt, 5) Copper Ore, 6)Lead Ore, 7) Zinc Ore, cool Charcoal,  9) Black pepper, 10) Talc, 11) Quartz Stone, 12) Anthracite Coal, 13) Calcium Carbonate 14) Driedsplit Ginger, 15) Sesame seeds, 16) Raw dried cashew nuts 17) Gum Arabic.(Grade 1 & 2), 18)Cocoa seed (raw & dried) ,19)Raw Rubber(Latex),
20)Sheanuts, 21)Yam, 22)Cassava (chips),
23)Dried Hibiscus, 24)Moringa seed, 25)Red Peanut

N.B:

1). our Natural Mineral Resources are quite natural don’t influence to human health and environment.

2). Our Natural Mineral Resources are used as industrial fuel.

We will provide you with quite satisfactory service and products with best quality, and expressly, our price is very competitive because we alliance with a well equiped  Minners and Farmers. If you are interested in our products, we will be happy to give you free sample.

Your comments on our products or any information on your market demand will be really appreciated. Hope that we may build business cooperation in the future.

Waiting for your kind reply and thanks for your patience to read my post.

If you are not in charge of this business, I hope you can help me to forward to related person.

Further info pls contact Mr Francis ( 08101956577 )

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

7 Legitimate Health Benefits Of Chocolate / Hollandia Yoghurt Introduces “slurp It Off” - Healthy Snack Companion For Consum / FREE 1mb Video Guide On How To Make Coconut Candy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.