Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free (4201 Views)

Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown / Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" / Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 8:52am On Feb 09, 2020
How To Source Buyers Of Agro

Watch Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO01cxXJm9w&t=189s

In this video, you will be able to learn how to bypass Tradekey,
TradeIndia, Eworld, Globalbuyersonline, Alibaba, and the rest
without a dim to access customers

Chat me via WhatsApp 08039454675

Goodluck to you!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 8:17am On Feb 10, 2020
Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 8:52am On Feb 14, 2020
Bitter Kola Export Free ebook?
-----------------------------------

Visit Our Page: www.greenfarmproduct.com/export
Whatsapp chat me 080394546 75
Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2020
How I Made Over 500k Export Gallstone To China
Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hi There,

I meant it when I used the subject line: Opportunity...
Well, it's about mini-scale bitter kola export from home.

Most people who run this business today started from home and grow from a small venture to a bigger empire.
I started with just 20k back in 2010...

cheesy Do you know you can export bitter kola rough without processing it?
cheesy Do you know bitter kola is highly medicinal & is used for lots of things.

Though, it`s a bit different now. Too many things are involved. To cut stories
short, I will advise you to visit the main page for full details as nairaland may ban my account.

Currently, bitter kola is sales for $22 per kg. You can buy here in Nigeria
for just from N10 - N20 per kola, and one kg is from
N500 to 1,500 depending on the seller.

Most foreign buyers have a courier account, and if you negotiate well.
That means you don't have to pay for the courier fees.

But, not all... So, ensure you look at for those that have a courier account

You can also download "FREE TIPS GUIDE" on the page if you wish.

DOWNLOAD Page: www.greenfarmproduct.com/export
Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 11:19am On Feb 25, 2020
Why You Should Join the league of Cocoa Powder Exporters?
Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 10:22am On Mar 03, 2020
Bitter Kola Export Free ebook
Still on...
Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
--------------------------------

Login to get your free guide
Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 11:44am On Mar 11, 2020
Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2020
Most people who run this business today started from home and grow from a small venture to a big empire.
Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 11:52am On Mar 20, 2020
Cassava Business Plan, Feasibility Studies and Export Tutorial
Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 10:03am On Mar 26, 2020
In recent years, Nigeria has been consistently ranked as the world's greatest producer of cassava. This root crop (Manihot esculentus) grows abundantly on Nigeria soil. It is very resistant to drought and survives in a variety of soils. Through research, many varieties of cassava tubers are now available for cultivation.
Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2020
Here is 100,000 fresh 2020 Email list for you to download for Online Email marketing - Facebook marketing. With this Email list, you can boom your sales online or send a massive 100% Organic traffic to your blog with 100% Guaranteed!

I use this method and use it on Facebook and earn a massive amount of money.

If you are fully into email marketing, this is for you. You can also make money by helping companies to send traffic for online sales or sell the list on Fiverr or Seoclerk for some bucks!!!

Download here: https://www.emaildatapro.co/product-category/targeted-list-emails/
Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
I have a video tutorial guide on this.
Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 7:57pm On May 18, 2020
Cassava Processing, Production & Export
Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 1:06pm On May 22, 2020
Do you need a "FREE tutorial guide" on how to bring in more CUSTOMERS?
...Say 100+ Daily

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWXRNuj3tfA

Also, you can download FREE below 10 ways to make cool INCOME from WhatsApp

Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 1:53pm On May 24, 2020
Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
Mini Scale Bitter kola Venture (Free pdf
-

Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by Tohsynetita1: 1:48am On Jun 20, 2020
YOU CAN DIVIDE WITHOUT CALCULATORS, EXAM WRITERS TAKE NOTE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XJNOx7BFYU
Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
------------------------------

Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 10:12am On Jul 07, 2020
Mini Scale Bitter kola Venture (Free pdf
-

Login to get your free guide
Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
Still available...
Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
Melon Seeds Export

How To Export Melon Seeds (Egusi) From Nigeria
Melon seeds are rich in fat, vitamins, and protein, they can grow just about anywhere in Nigeria.

Melon seeds (Egusi) are widely available in most markets in Nigeria and currently, one milk cup of Melon Seeds (Egusi) sells for around N200

The demand for Melon seed (Egusi) is high both in Nigeria and abroad.
You can earn dollars, Pound Sterling, and Euros when you package Melon seed (Egusi) in 1kg, 2kg, and 5kg and then export it to buyers in foreign countries like the UK, Europe, the US, and Asia.

Melon Seeds (Egusi) Export Procedure
You may want to ask who are the foreign buyers that consume Melon Seeds (Egusi) abroad? Well, the people that demand Melon (Egusi) abroad are mostly Nigerians and African restaurant owners. One Kilogram of packaged grounded Melon Seeds (Egusi) in the US sells for between $10-30/kg

Contact Engr Albert On Whatsapp + 234 803 4556 75 or Check the banner below for the website

Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by peacealways: 3:40am On Oct 08, 2020
ok
Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
How Does Crowd1 Work?
Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Look at the eyes of every child, man, woman, and youth in Nigeria, What you’ll see is anger, frustration, and hopelessness.
The rise of the dollar, hike in fuel price, tomato, rice, and garri just makes life unbearable. To add salt to injury, companies are retrenching staff every passing day. While everything keeps going up, unfortunately, salaries remain the same.
Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
How I Made Over 500k Export Gallstone To China
Re: VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Food, Agro & Solid Mineral For Free by parisx(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) / Any Catering School In Enugu City? / Where To Buy Sharwama Wrap In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.