Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill (48000 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How / BBNaija 2018: Efe, Tboss, Marvis, Bisola & Other Ex-2017 Contestants Pictured / Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by ShawttySoFyne(f): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
GODAKPAN:
biz strategy, upcoming celebs living within his estate will attract fans to settle down there, thereby increasing sales and topping up the price of the three lands given out. last last nothing the nigga loose.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by enemmo(f): 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
geekybabe:
All dis freebies. Pple go gate crash the next bbnaija audition.. grin

You read my mind.

The next BBNaija selection will be 14 out out 2 million.(In Efes voice)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by kizygist: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
Where is the land located? See how Davido mama twerked with her big bum bum
source: http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/04/eye-catching-see-photos-of-davido-baby.html

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by toseen7: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
geekybabe:
All dis freebies. Pple go gate crash the next bbnaija audition.. grin
lol, lets go crash the gate next year wink
Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by pimper24: 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
Leave that thing, na TBoss him dey target. grin
JamieNaijaTeam:
The top three Big Brother Housemates; Efe, Bisola and TBOSS have just been gifted plots of land courtesy of Olakunle Churchill.

The plots of land which were awarded to the housemates are part of the properties of King Andrea Realtors was presented to the top three finalists yesterday.

Nigerian Musician and Big Church Haven Ambassador, Praiz was present at the ceremony.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/bbnaija-housemates-efe-tboss-and-bisola.html

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by Mayflowa(m): 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
Erngie:
Hmm na wa o. How can a yahoo guy be doing all these stuffs..Tonto check yourself

So this is how you arrive at your judgement? Lol. Of course he may have investment now despite his past live. I am not saying he is yahoo. Just picking hole in your thought process.

Again, he is developing a land and gifting land to recent celibrities is a good business strategy to call attention to the land. Sure, more people knows who Churchill is and his biz now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by toseen7: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
passyhansome:
I bet you Churchill did this in other to have TBOSS , he loves Light skin and might as well want to taste a pierced nippleeeee Nice Strategy anyway
Na wa!
Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by toseen7: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
dragonking3:
Nice one for Efe.

I still dey wait that useless ayiri were promise Efe N50m.
lol, you dey there when he dey promise?
Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
enemmo:

You read my mind.

The next BBNaija selection will be 14 out out 2 million.(In Efes voice)
I'm telling you grin
Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by tellwisdom: 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
Why this guy dey give people land inside forest na. Bush is still understandable sad
Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by FemiFimile: 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
Churchill have started gaming for Tboss yansh... E no dey take eye see fair skin women.

Gift ko, gift ni!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by Kakamorufu(m): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
passyhansome:
I bet you Churchill did this in other to have TBOSS , he loves Light skin and might as well want to taste a pierced nippleeeee Nice Strategy anyway
is it a sin to be kind again ni. Nd why lay emphasis on tboss, he might have crush on bisola naw

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by toseen7: 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
herald9:
What innovation did these guys really bring back to Nigeria?
No Trophy, no nothing.

Hmmmm.
No Legend wink
Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by ismaxis: 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
Please congratulate them first. Churchill is just good.
Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by wristbangle: 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
I hope to see refiner @ nxt year bbn cool
Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nice one.

I hope Tokunbo's mind will be at peace now with KM now she has gotten a plot of land?

Those voted for them, what is theirs

For he/she that put me on holding in politics thread, wetin I do you?

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by Giel: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
toseen7:
Na wa!

awwwwwwwww
smiley
see as my son is making me proud, no more hating
awwwwwww

ROTFL

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
JamieNaij:
The man's very kind.

He and Tonto Dikeh go soon reconcile.

She no fit deny that one.

who know like better thing?

Gemini girls are weird and crazy. No sane man dey reconcile with point and kill.
Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by ameezy(m): 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
passyhansome:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by Babygal4eva(f): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
For staying in a house for 3 months? okay na, it is well in our country

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by naturefellow(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
Happy for my Tboss cool At least she don gain something. Haters gonna hate tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by zicoraads: 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
1bkaye:
Nice and practical
You shocked shocked

Thought you vanished along with Tiribeer after the finals grin
Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by Culin(f): 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
Next two weeks we'll hear that he has left rose meurer or whatever for tboss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by Threebear(m): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
Why reward Bisola with a land, she would make Triple that money giving BJ for pay at Allen avenue. undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by PrinzCarter(m): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
so because he gave them lands means hes kind?
hw much is a plot of land ,can u give 50k without thinking about it ,Mr hill is kind
Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by Threebear(m): 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
Culin:
Next two weeks we'll hear that he has left rose meurer or whatever for tboss
Yeah T Boss is ten times the woman Roselyn is and younger too. Who needs a bleached cheap LovePeddler when a woman like T Boss exists. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by toseen7: 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
Giel:

awwwwwwwww
smiley
see as my son is making me proud, no more hating
awwwwwww

ROTFL
LMAO cheesy
The game is over, No more hating.....

Mummy, dinner never show o grin grin
Good Evening.
Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
JamieNaijaTeam:
The top three Big Brother Housemates; Efe, Bisola and TBOSS have just been gifted plots of land courtesy of Olakunle Churchill.

The plots of land which were awarded to the housemates are part of the properties of King Andrea Realtors was presented to the top three finalists yesterday.

Nigerian Musician and Big Church Haven Ambassador, Praiz was present at the ceremony.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/bbnaija-housemates-efe-tboss-and-bisola.html
why are they smiling like they were forced to smile? Abi am I the only one noticing it. Something is leading to something sha
Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by ChubbychummyICE(f): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
Why is my mind telling me he's doing it, to impress someone, which is tboss, so dat he can date her soon.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill by refiner(f): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
wristbangle:
I hope to see refiner @ nxt year bbn cool
My luff...get ready to see me on ur tv nextyr...ayam ready! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West / DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" / Jim Iyke Steps Out In Distressed Jeans Where Is He Off To???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.