Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) (29286 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) / Peter Obis Lie Busted About His ICT Involvement In Anambra. Pic / Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by EazyMoh(m): 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
Dangote cemetery saving erosion ravaged lands since Lugards wedding. Na joke o! Abeg.
Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by Dnockeror333(m): 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
MediumStout:
Igbo land is the best. We yoruba Muslims will never get this kind of rapid response from our politicians even though we claim to be the most suffersticated tribe. We always envy the igbo's and will always be sad at the mention of biafra. Even our best politician Awolowo drank rat poison instead of seeing biafra materialize. When will my people be free from the shackles of the hausa fulanis We yoruba Muslims are the problem of Nigeria

Enue ni moti bgo fa...
Ahhh? Omo afonja nur lon surrur bayi? Wo, lor ba awon omo Biafra, I go tell them make them give you second citizen!

I DEY PLAY FROM HEAVEN!
Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by giles14(m): 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
raker300:
St Thomas/neros plaza in awka saved from erosion.

1. Before
2. During
3. After
4. After

http:///forum/new-locations-saved-erosion
wot nonsense is akwa d only town in anambra , nnewi n onistha are ravaged by erosion.
Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by giles14(m): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
okwadatigbogal:

You are the biggest fool for bringing Imo state into your rubbish. I dont know why u ppl like dragging other people down. Anuohia. you and I know that Anambra state is the most erosion-laden state in the whole Nigeria. instead of u to be happy like the rest of us igbos that the area has been fixed, you are looking for who to bring down and insult. Anambra is ravished with erosion, go deal with it and leave Imo and other states out of it. stop pretending u're from Imo..mumu
but still anambra is light years ahead of you pple. in all ramification.

3 Likes

Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by chibaby2424: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
Wille is willingly working

3 Likes

Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by Origin(f): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
Good job.

1 Like

Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
giles14:
but still anambra is light years ahead of you pple. in all ramification.

Both of you are indeed foolish! For the girl, who told u that the commenter was an Anambra boy? So can't an Imo person condemn his state's administration again?
And for you Giles, why did you have to post this stupid comment? Is it because of your stupid ego or because you want to cause division in the Igbo family?

3 Likes

Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by Chikeluba25(m): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
Imo state is the only state that builds road without drainage

3 Likes

Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by vantage001: 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
Only a fool will take anambra supremacists on nairaland serious.
They are scum.
Btw, nice job obiano. The work still need a bit more class.

2 Likes

Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by mandax: 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
Beautiful. At least Anambra state has a caring governor who is concerned over these ecological problems. Governor of Imo state can't even finish an urban drainage system started by former governors in the second most populated city in the state.
This Imo governor is only after building his fanciful projects in the state capital so that people can easily see them and recommend him for president of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by mandax: 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
Chikeluba25:
Imo state is the only state that builds road without drainage

As in Orlu-Ideato area where Gov. Okorocha built dual carriage ways without first completing the urban drainage system started by former Gov. Ikwechegh. The dual carriage way is now at the mercy of a few more years flood. The axis has had road cave-ins since Adam.

5 Likes

Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by longerthroat(m): 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
This is a world bank project under NEWMAP. They really saved the people living in that area... Abeg who be this NIRALANDER that is staying in my area? PM me make we jam for MILATEL watch Juve vs Barca Moro evening....

1 Like

Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by seguno2: 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
Vicboi1:
this is nice while in IMO erosion has finished places like Mcc uratta and the stupid governor is busy destroying places without putting proper drainage
I weep for my state
Rochas is a fool

All na change
Abi wetin make we talk again?
Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by metallisc(m): 12:25am On Apr 19, 2017
Ifyjuli25:
My Anambra... kiss

Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by almarthins(m): 2:29am On Apr 19, 2017
MediumStout:
Igbo land is the best. We yoruba Muslims will never get this kind of rapid response from our politicians even though we claim to be the most suffersticated tribe. We always envy the igbo's and will always be sad at the mention of biafra. Even our best politician Awolowo drank rat poison instead of seeing biafra materialize. When will my people be free from the shackles of the hausa fulanis We yoruba Muslims are the problem of Nigeria

Go n pack well. U don drink go-90!
Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by wink2015(m): 5:54am On Apr 19, 2017
If the Anambra state government can save this land from erosion why is Dr. Alex Ekwueme former vice president calling on the federal government to come and save Oko his town from erosion.

At least, the government of Anambra state can still repeat similar success in Oko instead of waiting for the federal government of Nigeria for help.

Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by SeniorZato(m): 6:13am On Apr 19, 2017
crackerspub:
wow!!!

woooow!!!

woooooooow!!!!

Obiano for President 2019, am voting you even if you no contest i still go vote you
Wao wao waoo are u an ambulance?
Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by raker300: 6:15am On Apr 19, 2017
wink2015:
If the Anambra state government can save this land from erosion why is Dr. Alex Ekwueme former vice president calling on the federal government to come and save Oko his town from erosion.

At least, the government of Anambra state can still repeat similar success in Oko instead of waiting for the federal government of Nigeria for help.

that one is on a larger scale. The state is not rich enough to embark on such projects alone.
That's why anambra shares responsibilities..even their airport is being built with both private individual's help.

Anambra is doing so much with so little
Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by Blessed16(m): 6:25am On Apr 19, 2017
Vicboi1:
this is nice while in IMO erosion has finished places like Mcc uratta and the stupid governor is busy destroying places without putting proper drainage
I weep for my state
Rochas is a fool
come to kano state here and see how ndi awusa is worshiping him like a Dog, to the extent they named one road Rocha's okorocha road, I suspect he's the one that built that road for them, useless hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by Blessed16(m): 6:27am On Apr 19, 2017
MediumStout:
hahahahahahajaja
Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by iykn(m): 6:59am On Apr 19, 2017
Nice
Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by giles14(m): 7:07am On Apr 19, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Both of you are indeed foolish! For the girl, who told u that the commenter was an Anambra boy? So can't an Imo person condemn his state's administration again?
And for you Giles, why did you have to post this stupid comment? Is it because of your stupid ego or because you want to cause division in the Igbo family?
hehehe.u didn't blame the guy that called anambra a state ravaged by erosion.
na me u wan quote.

amadioha finish you.
useless fool
Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by Ejanla07: 10:51am On Apr 19, 2017
giles14:
wot nonsense is akwa d only town in anambra , nnewi n onistha are ravaged by erosion.

Tell me d place ravaged by erosion in Nnewi...
Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by ab11baddo(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
MediumStout:
so for this.... U r feeling urself... Thinking u av made sense.... Cuz u got likes.... I pity u and ur generation..... Cuz I see no hope in ur future....its people like that ends up serving d so called " Yoruba Muslim " ...u n ur generations will still feed on their remnants d rest of ur poverty stricken life.... .....i know u r still gonna quote me... Avoid using "my Yoruba Muslim brother " cuz dat line it's stale..... Be inventive.... Try using dat groundnut u call brain.
Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by sfinkzslot(m): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
ecological funds working
Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by Solumtoonna(m): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin based on logistics, Obiano is doing good grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by Agumbankembu: 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
EazyMoh:
Dangote cemetery saving erosion ravaged lands since Lugards wedding.
Na joke o! Abeg.

Does that look like Dangote cement to you?
Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by Solumtoonna(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Does that look like Dangote cement to you?
the guy said Dangote cemetery and not cement
Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by giles14(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ejanla07:

Tell me d place ravaged by erosion in Nnewi...
dis ur question is like asking a Nigerian to provide evidence of hungry and corruption in the land.
Re: New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) by Ejanla07: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
giles14:
dis ur question is like asking a Nigerian to provide evidence of hungry and corruption in the land.

Name d place or shut ur mouth up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin / Nigeria Mounts Air, Land Offensive Against Bandits In Zamfara / Malami Named In $139m Bank Transfer Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.