Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. (31608 Views)

Used Garri Processing Machines Available for SALE / ORDER YOUR AGRO Processing Machines(LOCALLY FABRICATED) In Anambra State / Affordable Agricultural Processing Machines(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by Walexz02(m): 10:54am On Aug 13, 2017
After grating, then comes pressing, to remove the poisonous liquid from the cassava.
Our presser is made from strong angle iron that can withstand any pressure from hydraulic jack.
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by Walexz02(m): 11:03am On Aug 13, 2017
After removing the poisonous liquid, the next this is to fry the grated cassava.
We fabricate stainless steel fryers with chimney (optional). Usually comes in 4by4 or 4by6 ft
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by Walexz02(m): 11:18am On Aug 13, 2017
Some people want their garri particles to be very tiny, some medium and others very coarse. Just like our grater, the sieving machine is made with stainless all through. Powered by just 6.5hp gasoline engine.
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by MrLoverMAn(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Am interested in your Garri processing machines.

Please contact me on whatsapp on 0705 939 3742

Thanks
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by Walexz02(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hi there! Today I introduce to you our feed mixing machines.
Mainly the hammer mill and feed mixer

Our Feed Mixer is made of the strongest materials and the strongest bearings, pulleys shafts and auger. It also contains outlets for remixing or bagging, (removing out) the ground product.
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by Walexz02(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
Our Hammer Mill generally consist of a hopper milling drum, rotor, hammers, screen and delivery outlet
Three different sizes of screen determine the fineness of the material being ground. One is for chicks, the other for growers and the other for finishers.
All the essential parts of the hammer mill are attached together by very strong bolts and nuts and fasteners. This makes it easy for any part to be taken out for repair or replacement if and whenever it wears.
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by kantin: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
Walexz02:
You can please contact us for any kind of agricultural processing machine/equipment. From chicken processing to feed mill, pallet making machine, oil extractor, multi crop thresher and so on.
Here is a complete set of chicken processing equipment fabricated and recently delivered to our client
1. First the killing cone
. Put your contact is ur phone number
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by Walexz02(m): 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
kantin:
. Put your contact is ur phone number
Are you requesting for our workshop address sir?
Our workshop is in ibadan, off wire and cable apata, ibadan
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by kantin: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Walexz02:

Are you requesting for our workshop address sir?
Our workshop is in ibadan, off wire and cable apata, ibadan
I mean your contact number so I can Call you or chat you up
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by Walexz02(m): 7:43am On Aug 25, 2017
kantin:
I mean your contact number so I can Call you or chat you up
Good morning,
Please did we discuss on chicken processing equipment via phone call?
Please send me a text with your email so I can forward the quotation to you. Thank you
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by Walexz02(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2017
Hello Nairalanders!
As I have promised earlier on to carry you along with the palm oil processing machine we are working on, I will be posting pictures from our recent supply
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by Walexz02(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2017
First the boiler or steaming chamber where the kernels are heated to kill micro organism that may be lurking around and make the kernels soft
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by Walexz02(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2017
After steaming, the next stage is to digest and press, our design combines both stages in one machine making it consume less time and very efficient.
Here is our digester cum presser
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by Walexz02(m): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
During pressing, plenty impurities are pressed together with the oil, by that, the oil need to be clarified.
This is the clarifying drum.
This drum has another drum inside it
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by Walexz02(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ok the pressed oil have clarified what next? Drying.
Clarification process takes place in a drum containing water which escapes into the oil.
To remove this water we need to dry the oil in a drying drum
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by Walexz02(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
So, what happens to the palm kernel shell and seed after removing it palm oil?
We know the seed has oil and the shell is very useful too.
Our client only requested for palm kernel cracker
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by hayzed1090: 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
Can I get equipments needed for potato chips processing firm from you
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by invinzible1: 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
Walexz02:
So, what happens to the palm kernel shell and seed after removing it palm oil?
We know the seed has oil and the shell is very useful too.
Our client only requested for palm kernel cracker
Nice work u are doing. Do you give capacity building. How long and cost.

1 Like

Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by Walexz02(m): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2017
invinzible1:

Nice work u are doing. Do you give capacity building. How long and cost.
I do not understand your questions sir.
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by Walexz02(m): 9:21am On Aug 29, 2017
hayzed1090:
Can I get equipments needed for potato chips processing firm from you
Yes you can
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by hayzed1090: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2017
Walexz02:

Yes you can

Can I get a price range
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by invinzible1: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2017
Walexz02:
I do not understand your questions sir.
Do you give trainings
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by Kayzaly: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pls can you give the quote for the garri processing plant (tuber washer,after,hydraulic presser, and dryer).its a capacity of 2ton/hour with say 8hp petrol engine.Pls I need the breakdown cost and how it works (pictures/videos ).
Also a maize thresher of small capacity.
Thanks
bademosijoshua@gmail.com
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by tonyimadu: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
I need a dryer for pepper and plantain. stainless steel. how much
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by tonyimadu: 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
or call 09053034898 for the stainless steel dryer
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by senny0001(m): 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
I need small capacity melon peeling/shelling machine.
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by Walexz02(m): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
invinzible1:
Do you give trainings
Yes we do.
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by Walexz02(m): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kayzaly:
Pls can you give the quote for the garri processing plant (tuber washer,after,hydraulic presser, and dryer).its a capacity of 2ton/hour with say 8hp petrol engine.Pls I need the breakdown cost and how it works (pictures/videos ).
Also a maize thresher of small capacity.
Thanks
bademosijoshua@gmail.com
By 2 tons per hour do you mean machines that will produce 20tons per day?
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by Walexz02(m): 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
tonyimadu:
I need a dryer for pepper and plantain. stainless steel. how much
We recommend this cabinet dryer. It have been designed to dry even fruits!!
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by invinzible1: 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
Walexz02:
Yes we do.
I hv sent you a pm. Let's talk
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by Walexz02(m): 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
senny0001:
I need small capacity melon peeling/shelling machine.
Do you mean melon seed or the melon itself sir
Re: Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. by Walexz02(m): 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
invinzible1:
I hv sent you a pm. Let's talk
Ok ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth / Rice Farmers Harvesting Rice In Their Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.