Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) (64648 Views)

Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill / Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking / Makeup Artiste Transforms Grandma (Before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by Dandeedadrunk(m): 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
gr8gem:

Thanks. It is hospitality and tourism management

I pm u
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by gr8gem(f): 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
Dandeedadrunk:

I pm u
I have replied
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by Captain783598(m): 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
Wahala dey
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
This is really serious, the power of makeup can not be over-emphasized. These photos of mind-blowing makeup transformation of an 89-year-old woman have been trending online due to obvious reasons. See below how the old woman was turned into "goddess" with powder and other related items. .

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/viral-photos-of-89-year-old-grandmother.html
The mama used bleaching cream in her younger days.her face is burnt
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
ZarZar:

I didn't know you're South African too. Are you shortbass or mapule/ puleng?

I'm neither of them , the main reason why I said you know me Is because I already knew you're south African just based on your name. I didn't even know that you were going to see the message to be honest, you caught me off guard when you replied and I avoided your response Cause I already knew I was lying so.... smiley
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lashort:

I'm neither of them , the main reason why I said you know me Is because I already knew you're south African just based on your name. I didn't even know that you were going to see the message to be honest, you caught me off guard when you replied and I avoided your response Cause I already knew I was lying so.... smiley

Come check out a thread in the romance section.
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by Elle277(f): 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
Omg!
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
Obviously a very beautiful woman in her heydays... smiley
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by Tension532: 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
chai ah swear make up is the devil frost chai
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by OurworkComNg1: 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
I doubt if make-up artist will make heaven

abeg no talk so. Make up artist of ourwork.com.ng will make heaven oo
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Come check out a thread in the romance section.

Not like I've never seen some of these people pick unnecessarily fights with you. I would say it's out of envy because you're opinionated, witty and smart and you seem popular too. Some are just looking for your attention really, buh don't feed the trolls, don't give them what they want, some lack maturity, some are just bored people with no life and they'll do anything to feel good / special about themselves. It's all up to you really, you are good with come backs anyways so you can troll them back..... They're aren't worth the sweat Babe
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
_wazz_ this? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lashort:

Not like I've never seen some of these people pick unnecessarily fights with you. I would say it's out of envy because you're opinionated, witty and smart and you seem popular too. Some are just looking for your attention really, buh don't feed the trolls, don't give them what they want, some lack maturity, some are just bored people with no life and they'll do anything to feel good / special about themselves. It's all up to you really, you are good with come backs anyways so you can troll them back..... They're aren't worth the sweat Babe

Awwww hun, thank you. It's just irritating me because he is taking things out of context & making baseless claims about something he doesn't even understand.
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by peculiar32(f): 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
wow. this is awesome.. I know say if she go out some guys go still toast her
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by peculiar32(f): 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
Alariwo2:
some fvckboys on Nairaland go still send the old mama PM if she register..
Useless boys fooling old cargoes since time immemorial

I dey tell you
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by solidman59(m): 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Artificial slaying
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
The magic of cosmetic make-up.
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by simplyhonest(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
the last pic... who else thinks she resembles Tboss
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
Blood of Nairaland.
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by azimibraun: 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
Make I look well.....

Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by infinitygp(m): 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
wetin dis makeup tins go cos....
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by bameyi(m): 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
Old boy if you pick any woman up ask her to go wash her face first before you enter the other room oh..lol
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Somebody will definitely go to hell for this travesty...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH, LAUGHOOOOOO
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
chai all these make up artiste, dia is god o

Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by millionboi(m): 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
gr8gem:
I'm tired of commenting, I need job oh
what did u study?
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by AreaFada2: 12:24am On Apr 19, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
I doubt if make-up artist will make heaven

grin cheesy
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by Bigwig1: 12:26am On Apr 19, 2017
Hmm, she must be an Edo woman,that retired from Italy. I can bet it wit anybody.
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:53am On Apr 19, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
This is really serious, the power of makeup can not be over-emphasized. These photos of mind-blowing makeup transformation of an 89-year-old woman have been trending online due to obvious reasons. See below how the old woman was turned into "goddess" with powder and other related items. .

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/viral-photos-of-89-year-old-grandmother.html
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by drezzyx(m): 4:22am On Apr 19, 2017
chaaaaaiii!!!! Daris is god ooo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) / Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) / Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.