Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) (64649 Views)

Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill / Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking / Makeup Artiste Transforms Grandma (Before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by nwosu35: 6:18am On Apr 19, 2017
Buy me

Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by omoseyi(m): 6:24am On Apr 19, 2017
so mama you miss all this things when you are young. you go like to be olosho

Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by omoseyi(m): 6:27am On Apr 19, 2017
you miss to be olosho when you are young

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:48am On Apr 19, 2017
wow, the power of make up.
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by gr8gem(f): 7:54am On Apr 19, 2017
millionboi:
what did u study?
I studied hospitality and tourism management, sir
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by awololaa: 8:39am On Apr 19, 2017
BABA.Awolola Adetunbi. Native Doctor 09090908584...+2349090908584 is greeting all is numerous customers and all your problems that have gone with the past year will not come back to your life again and all your dream shall come true.And further appreciates all his customers who are wishing him happy birthday and pray that all your solved problems shall never rise again.. The chief herbalist of ijebu general, what do you really need?
Do you want your market to be more mover?
Do you have any disease?
Do you want to be more famous?
Do you have a husband problem or wife problem?
Do you need total command at work?
Do you have problem at work ?
Are you fighting for any position
Do you have any case to win? in any problem you have,just come to BABA.Awolola Adetunbi,ogun state and your problem shall be solved...Has your lover abandoned you for other ladies after he has promised to marry you? Have the evil spirits blocked your marriage from having the fruits of the womb? Call dis number if you have any spiritual problem 09090908584...+2349090908584
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 8:43am On Apr 19, 2017
I shall not be moved by make up addicted fellows and "slay queens!"
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by mcmorgan(m): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2017
see me see whala ooo... wetin be dis
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by maxysmith(f): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2017
dis 1 nah real wa o shocked shocked...big gbosa for d make up Artist
Re: Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) by ajepako(f): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
BABANGBALI:
Ajepako no wan gree o grin grin grin

Na your new sugar grandma be that....

Asawo tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) / Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) / Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.