Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) (75695 Views)

Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill / Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by sapele914(m): 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
Galacious1:
na Nigerian christians dey carry religion for brain
Fela done sing am follow follow HYPOCRITES. Love for money and women is like pastor and church in Nigeria. shocked
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by Ubenedictus(m): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
plappville:

Interesting. You seem to think that i am a protestant or whatever. Sorry i'm not a catholic or protestant.
I promise you, These names you will never hear in Heaven. Neither will anyone be awarded on the last day because he/she is catho or prostes
You will be awarded as a child of God. So i am a (Child of God) by his grace.

I dont care about RCCG, CCC or DCLBC etc. They are not found in the bible.
Weytin u come dey yarn?

How does this concern what we were talking about eh?

If u don't have a fitting response for my points wait until u are ready.
We are talking abt offices in d church on earth and you are talking about heaven.

If u no get weytin to talk abeg just wait.
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by martooski(m): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
temitope277:
end time pope

MUGU...
YOUR HATRED NO EVEN ALLOW U SEE "[b]Ex-Pope [/b]Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos)"

SORRY O
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by martooski(m): 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
careytommy7:
The present pope is an error
HOW PLS
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by martooski(m): 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
piagetskinner:

he said so because Timothy had stomach problems...do u have stomach problems...have u read where it is said that wine is a mocker,.and beer should be given to fools?...
have u read again where it said be ye not filled with wine but with the holy spirit?

nuf said

HATERS SPOTTED, WHERE @luckyCO na wetin him like be this
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by temitope277(m): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
martooski:

MUGU...
YOUR HATRED NO EVEN ALLOW U SEE "[b]Ex-Pope [/b]Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos)"

SORRY O
i think you should have done something reasonable intead of this
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by temitope277(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
Brizzy13:
Ur father end time
u must be a kid, end time kid rather
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by Galacious1: 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
no longer on the head?
I almost used head, but i kinda changed my mind.
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by ElmaSpeed(f): 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
dokiOloye:
Tell Buhari oo grin

Let's go and tell him together. I dey your back. tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by plappville(f): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Weytin u come dey yarn?

How does this concern what we were talking about eh?

If u don't have a fitting response for my points wait until u are ready.
We are talking abt offices in d church on earth and you are talking about heaven.

If u no get weytin to talk abeg just wait.

When someone is resigned from a job/position it means he is no longer in duty. The Pope's case is different from the RCCG example u gave me. To me, The Pope did not really resign. He was too old to continue. So he decided to reduce His stress by stepping down. But the RCCG did resigned. The worse is, He was forced by His president to resign. And He obeyed Him. Two different case.

I
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by Ubenedictus(m): 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
plappville:

When someone is resigned from a job/position it means he is no longer in duty. The Pope's case is different from the RCCG example u gave me. To me, The Pope did not really resign. He was too old to continue. So he decided to reduce His stress by stepping down. But the RCCG did resigned. The worse is, He was forced by His president to resign. And He obeyed Him. Two different case.

I
So u want tn argue about semantics. Oya continue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine / Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death / Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.