Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Heat Of Virginity - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Heat Of Virginity (16647 Views)

The Heat Of Virginity 18+ Story / Price Of Virginity / Ibale{virginity} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
This story is dedicated to all lovers of good story. Special appreciation to every supporter. ( Dreams come true for those who rise early enough to chase theirs).
Slow and steady is the name of the game. Please follow the story calmly and it will eventually catch fire like the hunger games....
ENJOY....
Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
*THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY * ...... Episode 1......
Dedicated to all who never gives up on true love...
My name is adeolu. There’s a saying. “What can’t kill you can make you stronger.” But the truth is action speaks louder than mere words. I don’t know how strong I will be coming out from this predicament that I have found myself. This all started about 2 years ago in my youth service year in Kogi state. There was this very good canteen not too far from Yagba East local government council, where I frequent often for my CDS. It was the aroma that lured me to the place, the savory of scented stew and fried meat, it was irresistible, I couldn’t just evade myself from the luscious captivity that overwhelmed me Perhaps, a simple restrain would have changed history, would have saved me from all these. As I entered the canteen, I grabbed a plate and stood on the queue salivating and waiting for my turn. When it got to my turn, before me was something more compelling than the meal that I expected. My eyes got locked in contact with the young lady who was serving the meal. She was beautiful beyond expression, I could hardly compose myself and it took me some few seconds to reboot. She then asked. “What food do you want sir?” In fluent English. I stuttered. “Give me….. rice N50, dodo N50 and 3 pieces of meat.” I was going to pay and she refused to collect the money. I didn’t understand the kind gesture, I then insisted and she smiled at me and said. “It’s okay, it’s on me.” I then took a seat and started eating. While I was eating, I noticed her looking at me at some instance. It drove my curiosity wild and I was eager to know her. She sounded quite polished and she looked more dignified than running a local canteen, I knew there was more to it. As I was done, I went to meet her and said to her. “Thank you very much. My name is Adeolu can I know your name?” She giggled and said. “My name is Tope.” As we both smiled at each other like teens gripped in some high school crush. So I left the place hoping to return the following day. I got to my rented room and I was still thinking of Tope. She was average height, dark skinned and very attractive. Her curves were at the right angle and her bursts were an eye candy. I knew I needed companion to quench my lust while I served my country in the beautiful state of Kogi and Tope just happened to fit into the picture. Being a nerd and a slacker isn’t a thing to be proud of. I had only had s*x once, thanks to Seun who took me clubbing then some chic agreed to get down with me and at the end made me pay N4,000…That wasn’t funny. I felt I needed to lay claim of my very own pet, a decision I soon regret. The following day I went to the canteen, but this time around I went there late. Unfortunately food had finished, but the good thing was that Tope had time to spare. She was busy preparing to wash the dishes and I didn’t hesitate to assist her. She didn’t want me to get my hands dirty but I insisted. I helped her in getting water and she was thrilled that a corper would stoop so low helping her with the dishes. Well, why wouldn’t I, it granted me the avenue to view her heavy kegs that jiggled as she was washing the dishes. Suddenly her mother appeared from a distance, Tope sighted her and she said to me. “Please hide, don’t let her see you.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heat Of Virginity by newyorks(m): 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
you write very well,well done.
Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
*THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY* (Episode 2)
I then hid behind the canteen and after about 15 minutes she left the place. Tope then came to meet me and said. “Sorry about it.” I then said. “Its’s okay, no sweat. Your mom is strict right?” She said. “No she’s not. I am preparing for JAMB exams and seeing me with a guy would upset her”. I then said to her. “Then why are you here working in the canteen? You should be attending lessons now”. She said. “My elder sister is not feeling too fine and she’s the one in charge of the canteen. Yesterday was my first day here” I asked her. “What course do you intend to study?” She said. “Biochemistry.” I said to her. “I finished with a first class in Chemical Engineering. if you need any assistance I will be glad to help you.” She said. “Wow, that will be nice. I have a problem with chemistry and physics. You must be a genius! ” I laughed and said. “No I am not, I just love to read my books a lot. It takes hard work and persistence to be successful. My dad is a Professor and my mom is a Judge, they really encouraged me”. We finished cleaning up and I decided to walk her home which she agreed. As we walked, we talked about our families and she opened up about the challenges she faced gaining admission, being the only child amongst her siblings privileged to attend higher institution. I was so bent in making her pass her JAMB and I promised her I would teach her through. I convinced her to tell her mom she needed to prepare for her exams and that she won’t be able to continue with the running of the canteen. The mom eventually succumbed and she got a replacement. I made an arrangement with Tope, for her to be coming to my place 4:00pm Mondays to Fridays and 1:00pm on Saturdays, which she agreed. My intentions were sincere, but with a little thoughts of side attractions. In spite of being attracted to her, I wanted her more than anything to pass her JAMB exams this time around… WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 3

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heat Of Virginity by rosalieene(f): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
interesting piece!
following!!
Re: Heat Of Virginity by MZmitchelle: 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
Pls keep writing. Good stuff
Re: Heat Of Virginity by rosalieene(f): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
update Na
don't let this story die down
Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
Thanks guys..... Your support keeps me going
Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
**********[CONTINUATION]************
*THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY* (Episode 3)
Her first day at my place was an amazing one. She brought me rice, dodo and 3 pieces of meat. I was really touched and I felt she truly cared for me. The most enthralling thing she did again was, she washed all my dirty clothes, including my boxers and she swept my room and arranged my stuffs. No lady had done such to me except my mom. I was moved by that and felt more obliged to her. We couldn’t do any reading that day. So I walked her home around 6:30pm. I got to my room and it looked quite different. Neat and very organized. I laid on my neatly made bed and I thought to myself. “Is it possible something real can happen between Tope and I??” But I considered the years she would spend in the University and all. She came the following day. This time she wore a fitted gown. I Knew I was going to be in trouble if I don’t seldom caution myself. I then told her to list out the most difficult topics she was facing. I put her through and she was quite intelligent in grasping, I was really impressed by her keen interest in understanding. After studying she then looked at me and said. “How is your girlfriend?” I laughed and said. “Tope I don’t have a girlfriend.” She said. “I don’t believe you.” I then said to her. “Tope, I am not lying to you. Girls don’t find me attractive, it’s not that I am good looking. Even while in school, I never had the chance to date any girl I admired.” She said. “adeoluwa , I know you are special I saw it in your eyes the first time we met at my mom’s canteen. You are a special man.”
Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
*THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY*

******<Episode 4>********

I was moved by what she said. No lady had ever said that thing to me before. I began to feel for her and that was when I started to really care for her. She looked at my feet and said. “Aaah.. Adeoluwa. Look at your toe nails. Don’t you cut them?” I felt a bit embarra*sed and said. “No now… They are hard and my nail cutter is missing. I will get another one in town.” She then said. “Do you have a razor blade? Let me help you cut it.” I said. “No oo.. Please I don’t like using razor on me, it could cut me.” She then said. “Trust me.” I got her the razor blade and she meticulously cut my toe nails neatly. She then took a napkin soaked with water and she cleaned my feet. No lady had shown me much compassion and care. Immediately I erased the lustful thoughts I had on her and I decided to do everything to make her succeed in her JAMB exams. Our friendship grew and I found out how remarkable she was. I began to love her but I fought really hard not to reveal it to her. I respected her and I knew she was a good lady and I didn’t want to start something I couldn’t finish. I was aware we both had feelings for each other, but I was afraid it will lead to nowhere and also I didn’t want to make a promise I couldn’t fulfill. It was a tough decision for me, cause I had to fight every temptation that came my way. She was really improving in her preparations towards her examination. She was able to solve all the difficult problems she once faced and I was proud she was making a headway. The JAMB exams came and she smashed it. She scored 250 and I bought her a wrist watch for doing so good. It was friday night around 9:30pm. I heard a knock on the door and it was Tope. I was really surprised seeing her there and I said to her. “Why are you out this late?” She said. “I told my mom I was going for Vigil.” I then said. “Come in, you lied to your mom abi?” She couldn’t answer me. I made her noodles and she ate. We both laid down on the bed, I knew what I feared the most was revealing its head. I had just my boxers on and I don’t like sleeping with much clothes on. She then said. “Do you have water in the bathroom, I want to shower.” I then knew that night was going to be an intriguing one. I said. “Yes there’s water in the bathroom. You can use this towel it’s clean.” She took the towel and went into the bathroom…
Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
*THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY* (Episode 5)

I didn’t have condoms with me and it was late to get one. After about 15 minutes she then came out from the bathroom wrapped in my towel. She then put off the light switch and laid beside me. She apparently didn’t have any clothes on. Before I could say jack…. My erection had manifested. But I vowed not to make the first move. About 10 minutes passed and no move was made. She then rested her head on my chest and put her left laps on my leg. And I thought to myself. “If we spend the night like this it won’t be bad.” I then put my left hand on her left shoulder and began to handle her shoulder a bit. Next thing I felt was a grip on my joystick. She said. “I have never held one before. You are the first and you will be the last. I love you Adeoluwa I came to give you my body, please be easy on me, I am still a virgin.” I was put in a dilemma, I wanted her and I didn’t want her at the same time. I couldn’t think of what to say to her than. “Tope I love you too.” It escaped me quickly before my thoughts. I was letting my heart speak not my head. I damned the consequences of tomorrow and embraced the pa*sion of now. I had just less than a month to wrap of my service year and I needed to hold on to something to linger in the archives of my memories. She began to kiss my chest, sending electronic signals to my s*xual hormones. Unleashing the demon within me. She kept on kissing and using her lips to clinch my Tips, that was the last straw that broke the camels back. I then took charge and laid her on her back. I s----d her Tips tenderly and caressively, she moaned embracing my head while at it. Although I had read about it in books: How to deflower a virgin. With no practical experience I knew it was going to be a long night. While I was sucking her Tips my right hand was handling her region. She was so wet with slimy stuff, but I didn’t mind. I knew I had to handle with that place too. So I later decided to put one finger inside her honey well. It was really a difficult task and I didn’t know where the orifice was, not that I could put on the light and search for it. In the quest of ransacking the opening, I put my finger in her butt. Hole, she then said. “Ah adeoluwa that’s my anus………
Re: Heat Of Virginity by yusluvad(m): 6:10am On Apr 22, 2017
Nice Job!
Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
*THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY*

(Episode 6)
Raise your finger up a bit…. No a little bit down….Yes there.” She directed me to the spot but it didn’t seem like an opening. I then applied little pressure in putting the tip of my finger inside, She closed her eyes and said. “Be careful, it hurts a bit.” The tip of my finger finally got in, so I started taking it in and out continuously. She then said. “Adeoluwa please I want you on top of me. I need you to do the real thing.” I then said. “It would hurt, I don’t want to hurt u.” She then said. “You deserve it adeoluwa I love you.” I couldn’t decline her, so I mounted on her and I said. “Tope you have to help out here, you have to use your hand to align it to the position.” She then assisted me to it. My cap was just on the surface of her v***na. I then started to apply little pressure on it. I really didn’t want her to feel much pain. She then said. Adeoluwa just do it….Just do it.” I couldn’t push it in, I felt it was gong to hurt, it was just so tight. While I use still applying pressure she then tilted her waist towards me, causing an abrupt intrusion. She screamed and held me tight. There was a snap inside of her, I felt it. I knew it was better I remained inside of her. It was very obvious she was in extreme pain, I could tell by the grip she had in her embrace. She then said. “Continue Adeoluwa, continue. Don’t stop no matter what.” I then started thrusting… She closed her eyes pretty tight trying to bear every pain she perceived. I get sorry for her but happy for myself. The feeling inside of her was soothing and mind blowing. Her tightened grip on me enthralled me to an ecstasy I had never experienced before. After about 10 minutes I climaxed inside of her. It was so compelling I had to lie on top of her and remained inside till I shrunk out of her. I then put on the light and the bed sheet was stained with blood, it was a gory sight. she helped removed it and washed it that night. We both showered and laid on the mattress and started talking. I said to her. “What came over you?” She said. “My friend Bimpe got deflowered last week by a guy that never truly loved her. She gave it to him because she wanted him to stay. But I gave it to you because you are truly caring, loving and supporting. I have written JAMB exams 4 times and because of you I made it this time. My life would have be nothing without you.” I said to her. “Tope, I truly care about you. But don’t you think that was too extreme?” She said. “It had to be you. It would have been with a guy that doesn’t deserve it. We have known each other for 3 months and you never asked for it. I have no regrets Adeoluwa Even though we don’t end up together.” I then said. “You are sweet girl Tope.” She said. “One more thing.” I said. “What?” She then said. “We have to do it one more time in the morning, my friend told me the more I do it the more I enjoy it. I need to enjoy you Adeoluwa I know you are finishing service soon and I won’t see you again. Please let me have the privilege.” I pondered for a while and I said. “Okay Tope, no problem.” We had s*x that morning, though she was in pain but she bore it all because of me, because of her love, her commitment, her pa*sion for me. I knew in my heart that if her circumstances was a bit better I would vow to marry her against all odds. I loved her…………
Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
****THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY****
{Episode 7}

I loved her and I became so fond of her. We became more carnal and grew in intimacy.

Everyday we engaged in lascivious delight and Tope began to enjoy the pleasurable ecstasy each time we entangled in the salacious act.

After my service year had ended, I decided to stay
back for a week so as to bid farewell to Tope. I knew everything we had was going to end as soon as I departed from Kogi state, and she knew that too. She couldn’t help but cry all through the last few days I spent with her. I felt for her, I was moved but I couldn’t change what fate had put before us.

The day I was leaving, she saw me off to the garage. As I waited for the vehicle to be filled, she was sobbing inordinately, her face covered in tears and her nose licking…. It was a sorry sight, I hugged her close and she cried out loud.

“Noo… My life! My life! Oh God why?” I said to her. “Tope it’s okay baby, I will miss you dearly.” She then said.

“What will I do now? Where will I start from? I cannot love anybody again. oh God please…” I was able to calm her down and she stopped sobbing. We had already created a scene and people were beginning to say things. I then said to her.

“Tope, please I need you to have this money, it is N12,000 get a good phone so we can keep in touch.” She said. “Of what good will it be adeoluwa?
When I know I cannot have you forever.”
Hmmmmmmmmm….

1 Like

Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
(Episode cool

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY

I then said. “Please Tope, I just need to know how you are faring, to know if I can help you with anything, to hear your
sweet voice again.

Please Tope it means a lot to me.” She took the money and she started sobbing again and she said. “Good bye adeoluwa
, good bye…”

As she ran away in tears. I stood and watched her fade away in sight. I had tears in my eyes and felt an emptiness within.
The vehicle got filled and I embarked on my journey to Lagos.

As I journeyed I reflected on the sweet moments Tope and I shared. I then realized they were the best times of my life
and I felt privilege to have had such memories.
I got home and met my family, everyone was happy to see me again. I sure did miss home and all the comforts, but nothing compared to Tope, whom I missed dearly. I knew I
would probably not see her again and everything we had would only linger in thoughts till they grow dim with time.

A week passed and I didn’t hear from Tope, as I suspected. I knew she must have taken the decision to stay aloof, it must have been very hard on her. I had no option than to move on and face the reality before me.

Through my mom’s connection, I was able to secure a very profitable job in one of the biggest oil companies in Nigeria,
in just 3 weeks after my youth service….
Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
*THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY*

(Episode 9)

The company made arrangements for me to travel to the U.S for a 10 months managerial course. I only wished I could tell the good news to Tope, but there was no means, she didn’t have a phone, she wasn’t on social media and not even an email account, Few days later I traveled to Texas, U.S. It was a wonderful learning experience and I was well taken care of. I met people from different parts of the world and I had a great time. At the end of the exercise, I returned back to Nigeria and the following day I was assigned to the position of an assistant manager. I had my own office and desk, it was too good to be true. My salary was wow!! My life was beautiful. After 3 months of working I was able to acquire a brand new car. I could afford any luxury that I wanted. My fashion changed, I got lots of cool natives and suits, expensive wrist watches, perfumes… I didn’t know how to spend my money, every month it kept on growing in numbers and since I wasn’t really an out going type with only few friends I had a huge savings. A former course mate at the University was having a wedding. I was invited and I felt it was a very good opportunity for me to meet up with good old friends. I came late for the church wedding so I took a back seat and shortly after the church ceremony ended and we all dispersed to the reception not too far away. At the reception I took a secluded seat. I never really liked to mingle and I decided to just observe from a distance. I saw lots of old faces that made me smile. It was really good seeing their happy faces again. But a face I would never forget was Ella’s. I had a major crush on Ella for 2 sessions and a semester, until she and Osas started dating shortly before we all graduated. Ella never reciprocated the feelings and it was difficult to open up to her. She’s a beautiful fair skinned lady and very decent. She was into crafts: She made beads, shoes, bags and cloths. She carved out a name for herself on campus. I was so pleased to see everyone smiling and having a good time. I was busy with my phone and next thing, I looked up and I saw Ella coming my way. My heart beat began to accelerate faster as she approached me. She had a smile on and I knew I was in trouble. She pulled out a seat on my table and sat down, she then said. “Look who we have here… Mr Loner. You haven’t really changed have you?” I said. “Hi Ella, so good to see you.” She then said. “oh adeoluwa The guy I liked so much but never had the balls to walk up to me.” I said. “Wait…You don’t mean it.” She said. “You never knew I liked you? Why did you think I was always in your cla*s hanging with Chioma?” I then said. “Oh my God… But you ended up dating Osas now?” She then said. “You are pathetic adeoluwa . If you knew how long I came around your class hoping you would act. You know, I knew you have always been serious minded, focused and very dedicated. You were not just man enough.” I then said to her. “Are you still with Osas?” She said. “Osas and I broke up during service year, he wasn’t serious at all.” I the said. “Is it too late, Ella?” She laughed and shook her head. Adeoluwa you are still pathetic. You haven’t changed but it’s still cute though.” I then asked her. “How about your craft business?” She said. “It’s doing well, I use my house for now but I really need a place because sometimes I get large orders and no space to work. I am thinking of getting a job so I can save up to get a place for my business.” I then said. “Okay…. Ella, I know I messed up in the past. I am sorry about that, I was very shy and immature. I have really changed, trust me on this. I have always admired you, always patronize your crafts even though I never needed them. If There’s nobody you are seeing, please consider me. I am begging you.”…
Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
*THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY*

(Episode 9)

The company made arrangements for me to travel to the U.S for a 10 months managerial course. I only wished I could tell the good news to Tope, but there was no means, she didn’t have a phone, she wasn’t on social media and not even an email account, Few days later I traveled to Texas, U.S. It was a wonderful learning experience and I was well taken care of. I met people from different parts of the world and I had a great time. At the end of the exercise, I returned back to Nigeria and the following day I was assigned to the position of an assistant manager. I had my own office and desk, it was too good to be true. My salary was wow!! My life was beautiful. After 3 months of working I was able to acquire a brand new car. I could afford any luxury that I wanted. My fashion changed, I got lots of cool natives and suits, expensive wrist watches, perfumes… I didn’t know how to spend my money, every month it kept on growing in numbers and since I wasn’t really an out going type with only few friends I had a huge savings. A former course mate at the University was having a wedding. I was invited and I felt it was a very good opportunity for me to meet up with good old friends. I came late for the church wedding so I took a back seat and shortly after the church ceremony ended and we all dispersed to the reception not too far away. At the reception I took a secluded seat. I never really liked to mingle and I decided to just observe from a distance. I saw lots of old faces that made me smile. It was really good seeing their happy faces again. But a face I would never forget was Ella’s. I had a major crush on Ella for 2 sessions and a semester, until she and Osas started dating shortly before we all graduated. Ella never reciprocated the feelings and it was difficult to open up to her. She’s a beautiful fair skinned lady and very decent. She was into crafts: She made beads, shoes, bags and cloths. She carved out a name for herself on campus. I was so pleased to see everyone smiling and having a good time. I was busy with my phone and next thing, I looked up and I saw Ella coming my way. My heart beat began to accelerate faster as she approached me. She had a smile on and I knew I was in trouble. She pulled out a seat on my table and sat down, she then said. “Look who we have here… Mr Loner. You haven’t really changed have you?” I said. “Hi Ella, so good to see you.” She then said. “oh adeoluwa The guy I liked so much but never had the balls to walk up to me.” I said. “Wait…You don’t mean it.” She said. “You never knew I liked you? Why did you think I was always in your cla*s hanging with Chioma?” I then said. “Oh my God… But you ended up dating Osas now?” She then said. “You are pathetic adeoluwa . If you knew how long I came around your class hoping you would act. You know, I knew you have always been serious minded, focused and very dedicated. You were not just man enough.” I then said to her. “Are you still with Osas?” She said. “Osas and I broke up during service year, he wasn’t serious at all.” I the said. “Is it too late, Ella?” She laughed and shook her head. Adeoluwa you are still pathetic. You haven’t changed but it’s still cute though.” I then asked her. “How about your craft business?” She said. “It’s doing well, I use my house for now but I really need a place because sometimes I get large orders and no space to work. I am thinking of getting a job so I can save up to get a place for my business.” I then said. “Okay…. Ella, I know I messed up in the past. I am sorry about that, I was very shy and immature. I have really changed, trust me on this. I have always admired you, always patronize your crafts even though I never needed them. If There’s nobody you are seeing, please consider me. I am begging you.”…
Re: Heat Of Virginity by Adfijem(f): 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Love It Meh.. Keep Moving
Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 8:22pm On May 13, 2017
(Episode 10)

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY

She then said. “Aww… How sweet. you know what? Let me have your number.

Meanwhile, let’s go meet up with our friends over there.” I then gave her my business card and she was like “Wow!!
Adeoluwa , you here. I have always known you were special”

After the reception, I dropped her home and when I got home I called her and we spent over an hour talking on the phone. We kept on talking for long over the week and the prospect of Ella and I starting a relationship grew by the day.

We decided to fix a date the following weekend and we chose Saturday. So on that day we went to a nice restaurant to have lunch. We cracked school jokes and talked about old times… It was a wonderful moment. I then asked her. “Ella about your business. How much will it cost you to relocate and restructure your business?” She said. “Well, it will cost me N350,000.” I then reached out to my small bag and brought out my cheque book.

Then she said Adeoluwa. What do you think yo are doing?” I told her. “I am writing you a cheque of N350,000? She then said. “I can’t take it, I am sorry, I just can’t take it.” I said. “Its a loan, you can pay me when you ready to.” She said. “How much interest?” I then said. “N1 ” she laughed, hugged me and that was it. I really wanted to do something very important in her life, so she would know that I was very concerned about her future. When I got home my mom called. She wanted to know my next move.

Obviously marriage, I told her about Ella and she wanted to see her the following weekend. I then told Ella if she would like to pay my home a visit and meet my family. She delightfully welcomed it.

She came over and my mom really liked her. They talked for over an hour and I even felt left out. It was a good thing. She had lunch with us and she also helped in washing the dishes, my mom was so proud of her, even though it was their first meeting.

After I had dropped Ella off at her place I got back home andbmy mom called me. She said.

“Ella is a good lady, she will make an awesome wife. She’svcreative, she’s got her own business, she’s going to have time to run and maintain her home, have time for the kids. I mean what else do you need?” I said. “I know Ella is wonderful.” She then said. “When are you proposing to her?

you better do it soon. before someone else does.” I then said. “Well, we will be traveling to Calabar in 3 weeks, for her friends wedding. I think that when I will do it.”

1 Like

Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 8:24pm On May 13, 2017
“(EPISODE 11)

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY.

My mom said. “Good make sure you do your thing.” Ella and I became so close, I went to see her family and they gave me a warm welcome, her siblings were so friendly… Things were getting more and more interesting.

We travelled to Calabar for the wedding. I had with me the engagement ring and I was praying she would say yes, a part of me was sure…

She decided we stay in different hotel rooms because she told me she was still a Virgin that she needed to keep till that special night, I felt so lucky…

After the church ceremony at the reception, I gave someone
my phone to make sure he captured the moment. I then called Ella’s attention.
“Ella.”

As I knelt down with the ring. She said. “Oh my God…” I then asked. “Will you marry me?” She covered her eyes and screamed. “Yes!! I will.” To my surprise, people around were clapping and that made me very uncomfortable. After the event we headed back to our hotel rooms and I called my mom telling her the good news.

My mom was really glad. That night, I went on Facebook to post the proposal picture. I noticed I had several unread mails so I took my time to read them. There was one mail that took my attention the most.

The sender didn’t have a profile picture so I went ahead to read the mail.

It said. “Please are you the Adeoluwa that served in Kogi over a year ago? please call this number ********** Tope.”

I felt very disturbed and I called the number immediately.

Unfortunately the phone was switched off. I checked when the message was sent and it was about 4 months ago.

I got back to Lagos and kept on trying the number with no success. On Wednesday morning it rang. I waited to hear the voice and it was Tope’s. I then said. “Oh Jesus,
Tope I just saw your mail are you okay?”
She began to sob. “adeoluwa please come and help me. I need your help now more than ever….”
I then said. “I don’t get you Tope is everything alright?”
She said. “Nothing is alright, please come I need your help.”
I then said to her. “I am at work now, I won’t be chanced to travel.” She then said.

“How about
Saturday it’s very important .” The line then went off.

Memories of Tope came back, I was confused and very bothered about her situation. I kept on calling but the phone was switched off. I then sent a text message to her. telling her I would be coming on Saturday, but will leave on Sunday morning because I had to prepare to travel to Port Harcourt on Wednesday on an official assignment.

She responded the following day with the address and her location. I had made arrangements with a driver to take me there with my car and I told Ella I was going on a business meeting at Abuja. I left very early in the morning and I got there around 11:30am.

The location was a church far inside the town, it wasn’t easy locating it. I saw Tope by the gate of the church, standing.

She looked pale and mucky, she had lost weight and she looked very unpleasant and troubled. I came down from the car and she ran towards me. She embraced me and said.

“Oh adeoluwa ….” As she wept deeply. I held her back by her shoulders and said.

“Tope… Please talk to me what is wrong?” She then said. “Come to the church with me and you will know everything .”…

1 Like

Re: Heat Of Virginity by olah23(m): 10:25pm On May 13, 2017
Common Adeoluwa...wehdonesir
Re: Heat Of Virginity by oleresunnyrose(f): 2:48pm On May 14, 2017
Nice work
Re: Heat Of Virginity by marychommy(f): 3:14pm On May 14, 2017
she got pregnant. her mother chase her out of d house she is now living in d church. next pls

2 Likes

Re: Heat Of Virginity by tango12740(m): 5:37pm On May 14, 2017
marychommy:
she got pregnant. her mother chase her out of d house she is now living in d church. next pls
dat will b the main reason why she moved to the church

2 Likes

Re: Heat Of Virginity by Xeynab(f): 3:34pm On May 15, 2017
Nice one
Re: Heat Of Virginity by olah23(m): 1:54pm On May 18, 2017
Too much niaja movie abi? Wehdonema it's going to b new dimension
marychommy:
Re: Heat Of Virginity by marychommy(f): 9:54am On May 19, 2017
with my hands crossed with refreshing d page, am waiting for d next update. keep it coming
Re: Heat Of Virginity by olah23(m): 8:17pm On May 19, 2017
Waiting oooo
Re: Heat Of Virginity by xprezz02(f): 2:56pm On May 23, 2017
writer,comman continue na...
Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE
(Episode 12)

******THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY*******

She held my hand and led me into the church. I didn’t know what to think or expect, I just needed to know what was wrong with her.

We got into the church and what caught my eyes was the sight of children playing on a mat spread on the floor. Then I said. “Okay Tope we are in the church, tell me what is going on? And why did you decide to blank me out completely?
She said. “I thought it was the right decision, ending
everything we started 2 years ago. But I was wrong and I am sorry.”

I then said. “Okay, now tell me why are you not in school? Is your mother okay?” She then gushed out in tears. It was
becoming irritating and I grew impatient and….. I heard a tiny voice of a kid saying. “Mummy sorry.”
The little boy then embraced her by her leg and she carried him up. I was shocked the baby looked very much like me
when I was little…. He had the shape of my eyebrows and my droopy eyes. I then stuttered. “Is… That your child?” As sweat began to drip from my face. She then replied sobbing.
“This is our Adeoluw ….This is our son.”
I then said. “How come, how is it possible?” She said. “He is 2
years old, you are the only man I have slept with, he even
looks like you.”
I then said. “Oh my God!” As I sat down on a bench because
my knees became weary. “Tell me everything Tope.” She
said. “3 weeks after you left Kogi. I became ill and I was
vomiting. My mom then asked me if I was seeing any man. I
told her no. She took me to see the doctor, he ran some
tests and the result was that I was pregnant. My mom beat
me in the hospital with her slippers. When we got home, she
threw my stuffs out and disowned me. I went to meet my
closest relative and in spite of all the pleas my mom refused
to take me back……” As she started sobbing. I held her hand
tight to comfort her and said. “Continue.”
She then said. “My relatives insisted I tell them who was responsible, but I refused. I didn’t want to implicate you and I know you didn’t mean it. You have always wanted to help me. So I did not tell them. 4 months later, they started maltreating me and I then decided to leave. A pastors wife took me in and I was there for 1 year. That was were I gave birth to junior and worked with the church’s primary school”. I then said. “You mean this church?” She said. “No, I came to this church about 6 months ago. I had to leave the other place, the pastor made some advances on me, I reported to the wife and she threw me out. I have been here since. It’s been terrible Adeoluwa ….”She began to cry out.

My mind was heavy and I knew I had to do something about her situation. She suffered because of me, her education, her family. I felt so much indebted to her. I then said.

“Tope, I know everything can’t be okay, but I will do
everything possible to make sure you get the best in life.

God has blessed me with a good job and money is not a problem. I will get you an apartment here in Kogi and every month I will send you N200,000 for you and Junior.”

WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 13
Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
(Episode 13)

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY

She then said. “His name is Adeoluwa.” I took a pause and looked at him, he was already asleep. I didn’t know whether to touch him, carry him or something. I was just too
unprepared for these before me.
She then said. “I cannot stay here in Kogi.” I then said. “Then where do you want to stay?
You can’t come with me to Lagos”
She said. “adeoluwa , I have nobody, nobody. I have been rejected by my family, friends and relatives. The only person
I have is you and my baby. I can’t stay far away from you, Please.”
I said. “Tope, a lot has happened these few years. I have moved on and you being close could affect everything my mother has established for me, everything I have worked hard for recently. It can destroy me Tope.”
She then said. Adeoluwa , I understand but I need someone to run to, someone to depend on. I will never interfere in your life again. I just need a new place to start all over, I don’t want my baby to go through what I went through. I need to further my education, you helped me once and I know you can help me again. I can’t provide for and protect our child Adeoluwa……
I started to reflect on everything she said. I looked at the child, my child and I felt so sorry. I knew I can’t deny them solace, cant deny them what they want. That’s my blood she’s talking about. I was hasty in conclusion.
I looked at my watch and it was almost 1 pm. I then said.
“Tope, if we have to go to Lagos we have to go now. Go pack your things, I will be waiting in the car.”
It took us about 5 hours to get to Lagos. I lodged them in a hotel and handed her N50,000 in case she needed anything urgent that night. I then left for home. I avoided everyone and went straight to my room. I was very unsettled and completely in distress.
Ella had been calling me but I was too weak to pick her calls.
The following day, I drove to pick Ella so we could go to church. She noticed I was not myself and she asked me.
“What is wrong Adeoluwa ? you have been acting strange.”
I said to her. “I am pretty ill, but I will be fine.” I insisted it was a flu.
After church service, I dropped Ella at her place and I went home to get some stuffs for Tope and Junior. I got Tope a new Phone and Junior, some of my old toys and lots of candies. I got to their hotel room and she appeared more relaxed. Next thing I heard was. “Daddy!!”.
I saw the excitement on his face, it sent a cold chill through my spine. Then Tope said. “Junior, come on stop that. He is uncle not Daddy.” He then said. “uncle!”
I smiled, for he looked so adorable. I gave him his goodies and he said. “Thank you uncle.”
I was amazed and there was this urge inside of me to spend time with him.

I then said. “Tope, try and relax today, tomorrow you will go shopping with Junior.

Here is N150,000 for you 2. The driver will come tomorrow in the morning, he will also help open an account for you as well. I have told him to secure an apartment for you in a very good environment. It will take you guys 3 days at most to furnish and set up the place to your taste.”

She then said. “Are you not going to be around?” I said. “I told you I will be traveling this week and will be very busy. I may not see you till I return from my trip. But I will always call you….”
Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
(Episode 14)

...........THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY............

She took a deep breath in and was downcast. I then said. “I know you have suffered because of the decisions we made in the past. I cannot erase the past but by God’s grace, I can make your future and Junior’s better. You will write JAMB again, you will pa*s and you will gain admission, junior will go to the best schools and he will make us proud. But you need to keep to your word. And I will keep to mine.” I then hugged her then I left. At home in my room, I was deep in thoughts. I was wondering if this my plight will remain secret. Ella and I had our wedding penned in a few months, our families are involved and the planning had begun. Days later, I was in Port Harcourt and I was kept abreast about the progress being made regarding Tope’s accommodation. I was very impressed at the development. I just wanted her to have a place she could call home and raise our child. Ella noticed something different about me and I was tired of giving her the excuse that I was ill. I later told her I developed cold feet regarding our planned wedding. That I will be fine. I returned to Lagos after my official a*signment and the first place I went to was Tope’s new apartment. I made sure it was a far from my place to avoid any trouble. I got to her door and I rang the bell. She then opened the door. She was looking more gorgeous than ever. She had her hair done, her nails, she even added little weight. She had a smile on and I just stood there looking at Tope…. She had a bum shorts on, with a half top. She was amazingly s*xy, I just couldn’t help but stand there and look or should I say lust on her. She said. “Are you going to stand there?” I said. “Oh sorry.” As I entered the apartment. The sitting room was beautiful with a touch of different shades of purple. I was very impressed by her choice of taste and luxury. I knew she had it in her… She then said. “I know you must be hungry.” I said. “Yes, I am starving but where is Junior?” She said. “He’s asleep, come let me serve you dinner.” She sat me down on the dining section and she served me a dish. I opened it and what I saw took me through memory lane. It was rice, dodo and 3 pieces of meat. Just like the old days. I looked at her and she was all smiling. Flash backs began to usher in my thoughts, visualizing faded images in my memory that was once clouded. I began to fill a little spark. After the lovely meal, she started taking me round her beautiful apartment, and the last place we stopped was her room. It looked cozy and very calm. She then stood before me and said. “Remember the first night we spent together?” I said. “Yes I remember. How can I forget?” We both stood there looking at each other. All I could see was a lady I once loved with all my heart and she buttressed my thoughts with a touch on my face. Her hand on my face felt like those times. I heard voices in my head. “Kiss her!!.” repeatedly. Then I kissed her, she kissed me back and we started kissing aggressively. I pulled off her shirt and her Tips… Oh my God! … I had missed them. I haven’t been intimate with anybody else and my cup was more than full. To Be Continued…

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Spark(getting Me Back) / Link To Download Half Of A Yellow Sun Book / 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.