Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,825 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Which Music Puts You To Sleep Easily? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Music Puts You To Sleep Easily? (437 Views)

One of The Most Creative NL Rapper Limerick Puts Out Another Classic Song / I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! / Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Music Puts You To Sleep Easily? by SirL0neWolf(m): 12:54am On Apr 19, 2017
For me its any Don Williams song it makes sleep come easy. If you're battling insomnia that's what I'd recommend for you.
Also this Beyonce song "XO" it gets me everytime.

What's your lullaby?
Re: Which Music Puts You To Sleep Easily? by mykelmeezy: 1:43am On Apr 19, 2017
Over the Rainbow - Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole

does magic

or NEW DAY HAS COME - Celine deion

or hallelujah - ptx cover

or if i die young - band perry

1 Like

Re: Which Music Puts You To Sleep Easily? by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:31am On Apr 19, 2017
I can't sleep without playing blues or cool music Enya_wild child,Orinoco flows etc Coldplay_every teardrop is a waterfall,paradise Don Williams_Tears of the lonely,Amanda,Crying in the rain etc The beetles_Living next door to Alice Shania twain Vanessa Williams_save the best for last Spice girls_viva for ever Kelly Rowland_dirty laundry Greenday_21 guns Kelly clarkson_Break away Dido Alicia keys Etc To mention but a few.

1 Like

Re: Which Music Puts You To Sleep Easily? by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 19, 2017
https://www.internet-radio.com/stations/ambient/

This... scroll down to sleep radio.. others are nice too like nirvana

Im looking up Don Williams
Re: Which Music Puts You To Sleep Easily? by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 19, 2017
Silence and a dark room.

1 Like

Re: Which Music Puts You To Sleep Easily? by SirL0neWolf(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
https://www.internet-radio.com/stations/ambient/

This... scroll down to sleep radio.. others are nice too like nirvana

Im looking up Don Williams

You should, Don Williams works all the time..his country music is the best

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Song - Help If You Can / Swagg Tee X Young Ceezy X Mike Willem - Bounce / Sweet Brown Eyes - Duke Of P Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.