Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Are You A Servant Of Money? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You A Servant Of Money? (382 Views)

Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) / Is Jesus His Own Servant Or A Servant Of God? / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(tue. 04/07/2017) Having A Servant Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Servant Of Money? by ecstasy357(m): 1:21am On Apr 19, 2017
A servant is anyone who is willing to do anything to please his/her master. Many of us would say we are not servants of money, but we are ready to do anything to have money. Money decides if you go to church or not. Money decides what you eat, how you talk and the way you dress. Money defines your mood. Money picks your friends for you. Money is your master.

Money do answers all things; going astray just a little bit to have it, means you’ve gotten the answer to all things. If you love money, you will never be satisfied; if you long to be rich, you will never get all you want. It is useless. The richer you get, the more mouths you must feed. All you gain is the knowledge that you are rich (Ecc. 5:10-11). More questions arise for any money you get; you get caught up in a web of wanting more, never truly satisfied.

“Anything I wanted, I got. I did not deny myself any pleasure. I was proud of everything I worked for, and all this was my reward. Then I thought about everything and how hard I worked to acquired them, and I realise it didn’t mean a thing. It was like chasing the wind – of no use at all” (Ecc. 2:10-11). Solomon, the wisest and richest man whose servants were better dress than kings in their kingdoms, confirm that vanity upon vanity is vanity.

What did we bring into the world? Nothing! What can we take out of the world? Nothing! So if we have food and clothes, should that not be enough for us! Our Father in heaven knows we are in need of food, clothes and shelter… He said that He will provide our daily needs.

Without man, what is the value of money? Nothing! Without money, what is the value of a man’s life? His soul! What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loss his soul? Before taking that extra step in doing anything possible to have that money, ask yourself this question… Who is in control of you, Money or You?

SOURCE: https://livingrightdaily..com.ng/p/a-servant-is-anyone-who-is-willing-to.html
Re: Are You A Servant Of Money? by Austema(m): 10:09am On Jan 24, 2019
My Bro, I want to buy saxophone so that I can use it to glory God in my church or even in other churches, but my money is not complete, please can you help me with some cash, to enble me purchase mine. Thanks sir.
Re: Are You A Servant Of Money? by iamuye(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2019
Austema:
My Bro, I want to buy saxophone so that I can use it to glory God in my church or even in other churches, but my money is not complete, please can you help me with some cash, to enble me purchase mine. Thanks sir.

bros! use your mouth to glorify your god, you won't die, and I'm sure he won't be vexed either.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Tithe / The True Position / Our Current Knowledge Will Be A Lie In The Future! Nimi Princewill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.