Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Why Some Countries (eg Nigeria) Are Poor & Others Rich (eg UK) - School Of Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Some Countries (eg Nigeria) Are Poor & Others Rich (eg UK) - School Of Life (766 Views)

90 Percent Of Cars In Nigeria Are Smuggled – Customs Boss, Hameed Ali / Majority Of Nigerians Are Poor - Buhari Tells New Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Countries (eg Nigeria) Are Poor & Others Rich (eg UK) - School Of Life by three: 2:19am On Apr 19, 2017
If you can spare the Data, This Video is very very enlightening...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-4V3HR696k
Re: Why Some Countries (eg Nigeria) Are Poor & Others Rich (eg UK) - School Of Life by bakila: 2:28am On Apr 19, 2017
Na so you see am
Re: Why Some Countries (eg Nigeria) Are Poor & Others Rich (eg UK) - School Of Life by fortunarld: 2:54am On Apr 19, 2017
There is more than enough data

I advice every one download this application called Tweakware VPN and enjoy unlimited browsing only works with glo 350mb daily limit
Re: Why Some Countries (eg Nigeria) Are Poor & Others Rich (eg UK) - School Of Life by Adminisher: 4:43am On Apr 19, 2017
This is an indictment of PDP
This is an indictment of Goodluck Jonathan
Whether you like it or not, the truth is the truth
You need low CORRUPTION to build good INSTITUTIONS.
Your country will get poor and die off if you don't have strong institutions.
Re: Why Some Countries (eg Nigeria) Are Poor & Others Rich (eg UK) - School Of Life by profhezekiah: 4:59am On Apr 19, 2017
Nigeria is never poor,but for corruption,greed,sabotage,tribalism,sentiment,hatred,bitterness etc.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Countries (eg Nigeria) Are Poor & Others Rich (eg UK) - School Of Life by Hage: 8:10am On Apr 19, 2017
fortunarld:
There is more than enough data

I advice every one download this application called Tweakware VPN and enjoy unlimited browsing only works with glo 350mb daily limit

please could you give me the steps?
Re: Why Some Countries (eg Nigeria) Are Poor & Others Rich (eg UK) - School Of Life by three: 8:26am On Apr 19, 2017
Adminisher:
This is an indictment of PDP
This is an indictment of Goodluck Jonathan
Whether you like it or not, the truth is the truth
You need low CORRUPTION to build good INSTITUTIONS.
Your country will get poor and die off if you don't have strong institutions.

Agreed, is it not also an indictment on ALL past leaders? or are you cherry picking?

profhezekiah:
Nigeria is never poor,but for corruption,greed,sabotage,tribalism,sentiment,hatred,bitterness etc.

If a young talented Mr. A who in addition to his abundant talent is gifted wealth and riches by his forbears is robbed and then incarcerated and impoverished would you categorise him as rich?

All the negative traits you mentioned have culminated in massive impoverishment of the majority, right now, Nigeria is poor

1 Like

Re: Why Some Countries (eg Nigeria) Are Poor & Others Rich (eg UK) - School Of Life by fortunarld: 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hage:

please could you give me the steps?

OK just download the application at www.tweakwarevpn.net and then install

Make sure to set the Sim at Glo then click connet
Re: Why Some Countries (eg Nigeria) Are Poor & Others Rich (eg UK) - School Of Life by Hage: 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
fortunarld:

Thanks.
Re: Why Some Countries (eg Nigeria) Are Poor & Others Rich (eg UK) - School Of Life by Hage: 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
fortunarld:

I bought a new 4g SIM card to try it. It shows connected but does not browse or download.

It even shows I have 350mb but I use it with any browser or app.

Please how do I go about it.
Re: Why Some Countries (eg Nigeria) Are Poor & Others Rich (eg UK) - School Of Life by hothead(m): 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
Very niceee.....Recommended for all.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Might Truly Be Jews (see Reason) / Dr. Umar. (cln): On Buhari’s Health. / Religious Tension Forces Closure Of Federal University, Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.