Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,303 members, 7,839,478 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? (25741 Views)

What Could Be Wrong? / RANSOMEWARE!!! All My Computer Files Encrypted and held to randsome by hackers / Please Help: My Computer Cannot Detect Wifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by UTEWUOJO: 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
put it into that water below it

1 Like

Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by purplekayc(m): 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
Maybe the HDD is affected
Take it to an engineer
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by lakesider(m): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
Dem dey follow u from village
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by Deilluminator(m): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
Xblink:
Village ppl done locate u
You funny o. And na laptop they come see? Abi them dey fear am?
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by sisisioge: 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
grin grin grin

It has bleached ni...and I like your computer table, so blue.

1 Like

Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by femi4: 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lexusgs430:

An expensive drop. Hopefully all you have to replace is the screen .....
it will drop again....see where the laptop dey sef
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by helphelp: 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
when u sef dey put am on top bucket nko
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by jeeqaa7(m): 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
grin
symbianDON:

no it's actually an upgrade....windows ME grin
grin grin[center][/center]
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by joepentwo(m): 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
Pesin no co d use domestic table agen?
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by nairaman66(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
horllamy:

Does the screen get line
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by tribalistseun: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Tosinex:
No. Just white screen
this kind laptop wey dey on top dustbin bucket. Maybe it's tired.
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by 2shur: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
Dis yur lapy..hp na dead
I used this bac in 2011.nawa o
All those under 10k lapy
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by Equado(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
am thinking ram, seen something like this before
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by VickyRotex(f): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
Laptop yin ti fe gba Aburo cry cry cry
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by midehi2(f): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
Tosinex:
No. Just white screen
why e no go fall, you sef, see where you put laptop...you need to be flogged
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by Pearly255(f): 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
The bucket beneath it tongue
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by ladygerry: 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
grin
Damilare5882:
Chai ... See laptop .. Bro ..make una pity the lappy na .. Please try and get a new one ..this lappy don suffer you con place am untop a dirty blue bucket grin

Lol....
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
You can buy him one, you know. Son of a wealthy father, be generoussmiley

TheTrueSeeker:
And you even had the effrontery to display that obsolete and archaic lappy here ebi?

Even on a plastic bucket? Oh NO...!!!

3 Likes

Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by ladygerry: 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
And you even had the effrontery to display that obsolete and archaic lappy here ebi?

Even on a plastic bucket? Oh NO...!!!
I haff taya to laff ooo...
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by hoodboy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
A lot of people here are sick, if you don't have a reasonable suggestion why not shift, you just had to mock his circumstance, so that's the system he could afford, but then it has been serving his need in its own little way.

All fingers are not equal, that clothe you throwaway is someone else's Christmas dreams, do not take for granted your privileged lives, never can tell when the tables might turn

8 Likes

Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by Tommfrench(m): 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
since its plain white, the LCD cables might be detached.....
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by texazzpete(m): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
koseepaaro:
OP, before you conclude that you need to replace your laptop screen, I'll advise you to carry out one thing. And the thing I want you to do is that you should get a flat screen monitor to confirm whether all will be okay after you change the screen of your laptop. If you check all the ports on your laptop, you should see VGA port among them. Please, connect any flat screen monitor to that VGA port (on your laptop) and power on the flat screen monitor and then your laptop that's showing white screen. Note: if nothing still shows on that flat screen monitor, just hold down 'Fn' key (close to 'ctrl key' and then press 'F4' key on your laptop keyboard until you see something display on the flat screen monitor that you connected to the laptop. Good luck to you.

OP, listen to this man!!!
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by siie: 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
OP can't u see the lappy is..

Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by madridguy(m): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
I'm here to learn.
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by Teemoney11(m): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
koseepaaro:
OP, before you conclude that you need to replace your laptop screen, I'll advise you to carry out one thing. And the thing I want you to do is that you should get a flat screen monitor to confirm whether all will be okay after you change the screen of your laptop. If you check all the ports on your laptop, you should see VGA port among them. Please, connect any flat screen monitor to that VGA port (on your laptop) and power on the flat screen monitor and then your laptop that's showing white screen. Note: if nothing still shows on that flat screen monitor, just hold down 'Fn' key (close to 'ctrl key' and then press 'F4' key on your laptop keyboard until you see something display on the flat screen monitor that you connected to the laptop. Good luck to you.

Please, my laptop; when it's on, the screen sometimes will just light out (dark) without switching off. If I adjust it small, it will be crystal clear again. And this process goes on and on until I switch off the system. Please, what could be wrong? And what's the way out? Thanks in advance...
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by dfrost: 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
VickyRotex:
Laptop yin ti fe gba Aburo cry cry cry

op lemme translate for you:

Your laptop wants a brother/sister/younger one/another sibling/new one. Make your choice. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by stefanweeks: 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
winkmart:
This mobile desktop

Bros na wa o

This one na insult o

Which one be mobile desktop
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by smudge2079(m): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
Is dis a laptop?
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by dominique(f): 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
hoodboy:
A lot of people here are sick, if you don't have a reasonable suggestion why not shift, you just had to mock his circumstance, so that's the system he could afford, but then it has been serving his need in its own little way.

All fingers are not equal, that clothe you throwaway is someone else's Christmas dreams, do not take for granted your privileged lives, never can tell when the tables might turn

God bless you for this, you spoke my mind. So many annoying and immature posts on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by stefanweeks: 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
Wobi,

O.P no go use this ur lappy do Yahoo Yahoo o

U go old

Am sorry soŕry

Probably the Hard disk or screen
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by kaywon22(m): 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]screen problem,I guess.
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by shams040(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
I tnk it d flex, just visit a sincere engr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boluwatife Aiki-Raji Appointed By Twitter As Lead Software Engineer / How To Transfer Videos To Ipad2 / 4 Email Etiquettes Most People Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.