Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

#BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions (37523 Views)

Skales Replies Nigerians After They Said #bbnaija Efe Is Now Richer Than Him / #BBNaija: Efe Pictured With Ebuka After Yesterday's Show / Bbnaija: Efe & Marvis In Romantic Kissing Mood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by tomdon(m): 9:48am On Apr 19, 2017
2shur:
No hate men
Buh this low life got nothing to offer men.
Hez a poor millionaire still living with his mom's
And don't be suprised he mite be a cultist

Jeez
Hater alert!

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by iamdynamite(m): 9:49am On Apr 19, 2017
big man efe....more blessing he is definitely destined for greatness...
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by GIIJ: 9:49am On Apr 19, 2017
good for him
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by imoleoluwagbemi(f): 9:51am On Apr 19, 2017
Who God doon bless no man can curse shocked shocked shocked
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by Liamm(m): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Signing his name in the book of life of our Lord Jesus Christ woulda been much more of a greater achievement to this.

But congrats to him.
have you signed your own name?
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by Mememan: 9:56am On Apr 19, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Signing his name in the book of life of our Lord Jesus Christ woulda been much more of a greater achievement to this.

But congrats to him.
some people no just get sense
joblessness is a disease

I wonder wu don sign name for una lord jesus book b4

RUBBISH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2017
cool.
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by hardbody: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2017
IamAirforce1:

But congrats to him.

Na wa for una, even Jesus Christ recognized that he took his disciples 'from the world' although they no longer are part of it. At least we are still in this world na, can't people do things of the world that are not contra God's principles again? Everything must be tied to God and death and heaven. Very pious nation with the highest number of churches per street but fantastically corrupt such that monies grow graveyards and soakaways and peoples houses while others are dying in hunger. The simple and easiest teaching is Love thy neighbour as thyself, that alone would have cured all these rapacious criminality, Abeg make una allow the guy jor
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by nmanma1(f): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2017
2shur:
No hate men
ur just a frustrated low life zeronaire. get a live.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by moufan: 9:59am On Apr 19, 2017
based on logistics
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 19, 2017
IamAirforce1:

But congrats to him.
when u turn born again shocked shocked
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by lobell: 10:01am On Apr 19, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
They blessings in for Big Brother Naija 2017 winner, Efe Ejeba are just in queue.

The Deltan and CEO ' Based On Logistics' was spotted signing one of the greatest walls of heroes 'The SuperSports wall of Champions'. Many has longed for their names, signature to be on this wall but it has been an impossible dream to come true for some.

[img]www.fotor.com-2017-04-19-07-51-47.jpeg">https://4.bp..com/-97MHwRNHthk/WPcJEo1xMxI/AAAAAAAAEVs/X6Gl0pUvaKAxuS0FX3JH_igyrR7IS3bhwCLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.fotor.com-2017-04-19-07-51-47.jpeg[/img]

[img]www.instagram.com-2017-04-19-07-52-20.jpeg">https://3.bp..com/-XEh66Vcq5Lw/WPcJNkx_iXI/AAAAAAAAEVw/5-kc4Mz9EqIOOTrlj-kWn3YYrLbkxUHCwCLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.instagram.com-2017-04-19-07-52-20.jpeg[/img]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTCbG7yFnGR/

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-efe-signs-on-supersports-wall.html

OP, what language is this?
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by smartkev(m): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2017
I've been supporting this club for long enough to witness a few historic comebacks and scrutinize a few. All these years and one fact is for sure, ‘We Don’t Give Up'. That’s not us. We take on challenges by the collars and bulls by the horns, no matter how hard the situation is. Be it, Dynamo Kyviv (1993), Atletico Madrid (1997), Chelsea (2000), Sevilla (2010) Milan (2013)or even psg(2017) when it seems all hopes are lost,we did it. When history calls at Camp Nou, we answer. We hit back when our backs are against the ropes.
Tonight is no different. We will qualify for the next round i believe that and we will clinch a victory tonight. A win, with quality football, after such a devastating defeat in the first leg, would be nothing less than jubilation for me, to qualify for the next round will go down as the greatest in history books. Difficult, very difficult, but not impossible. If it’s possible for anyone, it’s possible for us!
So, for one more time, when the lights are brightest, colors the boldest, cheers the loudest, let’s shout for this crest and the team one more time. BARCA! BARCA! BAAARCA!......
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by Dmec(m): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2017
IamAirforce1:

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING.
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by IamAirforce1: 10:03am On Apr 19, 2017
Berlynn:
when u turn born again shocked shocked
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't take my nairaland life too serious
.... Sometimes i act on a script.

Believe!
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by liftedhigh: 10:07am On Apr 19, 2017
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 19, 2017
IamAirforce1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't take my nairaland life too serious .... Sometimes i act on a script.
Believe!
lol.... I see shocked

well its cool you still know your God

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by arewaboy01(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2017
IamAirforce1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't take my nairaland life too serious
.... Sometimes i act on a script.

Believe!
bloody hater
na u hold d book of life wey u no see him name for there ? Ahbi naso u take write ur name 4 book of life...bros pray to God to bless u like dat j-town boy
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by Tisham20(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2017
base on logistics who ur sign epp
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by alexkarim(m): 10:14am On Apr 19, 2017
IamAirforce1:

But congrats to him.
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by IamAirforce1: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2017
arewaboy01:
bloody hater
na u hold d book of life wey u no see him name for there ? Ahbi naso u take write ur name 4 book of life...bros pray to God to bless u like dat j-town boy

I bet you ran out of data not to have seen how I campaigned for Efe till the last day of the show you fool.
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by scribble: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2017
mcstan18:
I wish I could scribble down my name this way in the book of life.

It has been scribbled
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by Danpersie31(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2017
yaksdavirus:
THE WRITING ON THE WALL. MISPLACED PRIORITY
how far wit u na,u b enemy of progress.?
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by rhosmherhy(f): 10:33am On Apr 19, 2017
#hater....shey he tell u say he no knw God
IamAirforce1:

But congrats to him.
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by arewaboy01(m): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2017
IamAirforce1:

I bet you ran out of data not to have seen how I campaigned for Efe till the last day of the show you fool.
for calling me a fool
angel Gabriel don already wipe ur name comot from book of life hehehehehehe
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by ChristyB(f): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2017
CEO "Based on logistics"?? I see
Ride on bro
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by Celsony: 10:41am On Apr 19, 2017
Please fellow Nairalanders what is the benefit of signing on the world of champions? Please i need clarification.
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by DavSagacity(m): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2017
policy12:
Now recruiting National Association of Whistle Blower(NAWB).

Requirements:
Get a whistle
Be ready to blow,
Be vigilant and watchful,

Locations,
Cementry
Motuary
Uncompleted building
Caravan,
Office
Agencies
Bear parlor
Soak away
Septic tank

And any other place that may arise during duty call.

Target market.
Past or present politicians,
Dead or living politicians
Head of services,

Remuneration very attractive 5% commission. Get ur whistle and apply now, leave Efe alone the boy don hammer.Now u don't have to work hard before u hammer all u need is a whistle.
"motuary"
"Bear" Parlor

Na which school u attend pls..?
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by nelcliff(m): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2017
highscript:
My nigga go don sign many pûssy o, the guy diçk go don get long neck cus of punna hunger

Na so one babe for my area here shayoo na im she come dey holla say na only Efe dick go fit calm her down luckily God fit do am him go just buy am 1 Iphone7. d worst now she dey ask me if e nor possible.

Me I just help am direct am to Efe their street make she go try her luck.
Abi I nor try.
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by highscript(m): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2017
nelcliff:

Na so one babe for my area here shayoo na im she come dey holla say na only Efe dick go fit calm her down luckily God fit do am him go just buy am 1 Iphone7. d worst now she dey ask me if e nor possible.

Me I just help am direct am to Efe their street make she go try her luck.
Abi I nor try.
you 4 tell her say you be EFE...... You no try ooo
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by lizzilicious(f): 10:48am On Apr 19, 2017
2shur:
No hate men
you must be silly. how much av u made for yourself.. besides will he continue to live with his mum forever?
Re: #BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions by lizzilicious(f): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2017
nmanma1:
ur just a frustrated low life zeronaire. get a live.
pls tell him again. what nonsense...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" / Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo / Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.