Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,237 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

Make Cheap Calls To Nigeria From Over 250 Countries Worldwide / Generate Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Cheap Calls To Nigeria From Over 250 Countries Worldwide / Generate Income (452 Views)

Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia / Cheap Calls To Nigeria From Anywhere In The World @ N4 / Minute / See How I Made Over #250,000 Naira Online Just From The Comfort Zone Of My Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Cheap Calls To Nigeria From Over 250 Countries Worldwide / Generate Income by yellowman2225(m): 9:44am On Apr 19, 2017
Make savings during this recession. Make crystal clear cheap calls to family and friends worldwide with our Android and IOS Mobie App free download.

Benefits
1. You can be a reseller of our products outside Nigeria making active money for yourself.
2. Make crystal clear call from your phone anywhere in the world. No need for your receiver to have internet. You can call any mobile line Worldwide. This is better than both Skype and Whasapp Calls put together
3. Calls as cheap as only 4 Naira/ Minute. Thats less than 1 cent/ minute
4. You dont need to carry your physical sim cards around. you can be in london and still make calls with your phone while your sim card is physically in Nigeria.
5. You get free sms and calls upon activation of our line.
6. Auto call record options available
7. You also get realtime account balance and after call notification
8. Android and or IOS App free download of

Call sms or whatsapp +2348123239473

Re: Make Cheap Calls To Nigeria From Over 250 Countries Worldwide / Generate Income by yellowman2225(m): 7:19pm On May 14, 2017
Our sim card is also avaiable for those intending to go on pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia. With this line, you can Monitor your Businesses here in Nigeria and still communicate with Families and friends at only N4/ Minute. Hurry up and get your sim card for only N1,000 with free calls and sms bonus
Re: Make Cheap Calls To Nigeria From Over 250 Countries Worldwide / Generate Income by yellowman2225(m): 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
This offer is still available

(1) (Reply)

Doxx Of ALL Trade, Master Of ALL !!! / GTB USSD Service Transacts Over NGN1 Trillion / I Need A Business To Start/ How Can I Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.