Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,731 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered (47216 Views)

The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation / University Lecturers Use Research Grants To Buy Cars, Build Mansions, Drink Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by bizzibodi(m): 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
No b AAU ekpoma?everybody na confra there.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by emperorzz(m): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
seguno2:

I understand that many naysayers and idle minds said the same thing about most of the inventors and inventions that we can't do without now.
Ironic, isn't it?

DUDE, STAY AWAY FROM HARD DRUGS. DON'T YOU SEE WHAT IT'S DOING TO YOU?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by GoldenWinnie(f): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
but dis isn't true nau..
14 students beheaded in my school and no one ever heard of it??
for months now,dis school has been peaceful following d emergence of d anti-cult group dat was formed late last year,
hmmm,I wonder where dis story is emanating from tho'.
Nigerian police sef angry

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by Redhot111(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
GoldenWinnie:
but dis isn't true nau..
14 students beheaded in my school and no one ever heard of it??
for months now,dis school has been peaceful following d emergence of d anti-cult group dat was formed late last year,
hmmm,I wonder where dis story is emanating from tho'.
Nigerian police sef angry
golden winnie obanore?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by oshorstan(f): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
well, this is a popular trend in virtually every tertiary institution. I think the police w
should look into Prof Edeko police brutality rather than chasing the obvious.. I rep Microbiology department, Great Prestigious Ambrose Alli University...
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by StevieAbraks111(m): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Where is the lecturers picture now??
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by Yhemi123: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
where are the pictures of the so called killed students?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by Myself2(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
I see only one gun there ......
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by riczy(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
highscript:
You see ?? Lesora !!! for that matter ...
Buhari Na alora too ,uncle jona Na aye
goat
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by riczy(m): 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
Its no big deal dt lecturer's ar cultist,after all they Wer once Studts, d real y I wasn't allowed to schl in AAU. shout out to all d Delsuite in d houx!
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by NgHealth(m): 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
There is nothing surprising about this sha. There were cultists while students and the trade continued into their current levels. Yeye dey smell.

Nigerian Health Blog
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by durasome(m): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
you don't want to show the faces of the lecturers involved. were it to be ordinary Nigerian, their faces would have littered everywhere. don't know why the rich just gets away with everything in this country. smh
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by oodua1stson: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
seguno2:

Of what benefit is your knowledge to our society?
You have bragged about it. Anything else?
sir, shey me and u get fight? Abi u see me for dream?

Ayam not really understanding your nuisance towards me
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by DYOUNGMINISTER(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
Naso!
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by moscow0147(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
Angelb4:
Just lecturers? Cleaners get gun for there. No be my skool? mtchew
Bros abi Na, no be ekpoma again...make dem leave matter jarey

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by Okudiover(m): 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
Fourwinds:
up till now u mean Ekpoma has not change...well d commisional needs to do a thorough job and purge dat school of stupid lecturers whose activies to intellentual progress has become a cog in d wheel

grin grin grin Abeg ma guy, for some of us half baked school cert traders wey no gree finish sukool based on logistics (trading in 2nd hand clothing) wetin be 'Commisional'? Pls blame not the typist.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by Okudiover(m): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
seguno2:

Don't you think that you have to do a thorough job on your English before you can intellectually expect the commissioner to purge that school of stupid lecturers and STUDENTS whose layabout activities have become a cog in the wheel of progress?

You sef no understand ma guy. Him say na 'Commisional' you ma dey here dey talk 'Commissioner'.

grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by Fourwinds: 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
Okudiover:

grin grin grin Abeg ma guy, for some of us half baked school cert traders wey no gree finish sukool based on logistics (trading in 2nd hand clothing) wetin be 'Commisional'? Pls blame not the typist.

grin grin grin grin
ok let me reply u...I'm not here to teach u correct spelling...if u need it go to school..

I hope I'm not here for English
Language debate.? if it is for a score
mark then I think I should be
apprehensive but I don't think so
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by hero2000: 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
olaskul:
In most skuls it's same story.

I noticed you said 'most'. Well I don't know about 'most' but I know of the University that towers highest-University of Ibadan. Intellectualism can't rest in the bossom of touts.

I rep UI.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by akigbemaru: 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by mayortm001(m): 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
seguno2:

Do you mind explaining how/why this is funny to you?
Thanks

You want to know okwaya? Ok i will tell you.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by patonyx1: 12:14am On Apr 20, 2017
Very True

littlewonders:
65% of lecturers are allegiance to this deity of fraternity. They use this to achieve political score of their colleagues and raise immorality pride towards students especially; the female students.

Some even go to extend of paying the so called "point one" their monthly stipends to show loyalty but you'll hardly see them support positive creativity. These set of lecturers hardly allow you pass if you decline their immoral offer.

What pains most is their outreach towards cultist dissimination on campus yet they are back bone to its progress.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by highscript(m): 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
riczy:
goat
yes I am, me and your dad use to eat grass together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You / 8 Words You’d Find In Both The Igbo And Yoruba Languages, But Different Meaning / Where To Download Textbooks Pdf/ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.