Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

The War On Poor People In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The War On Poor People In Lagos (2141 Views)

Ambode: Why The War Against Lagos Gov Is Not Yet Over / Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Extremely Poor People In The World / Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The War On Poor People In Lagos by VirginFinder: 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
tollyboy5:

don't compare minority successful men to majority poor men and who told you that fat lie that brf was from Lagos state agbaje was from the real son of the soil his mother was an indigene tinubu was from osun ambode step mother is from Lagos both parent are from ondo Lagos deputy governor sosan was an indigene of an awori island in badagry division that's why I feel she's the backbone of the development in our are qmbode is more like omo EPE compare to ondo that's why epe would experience development just the way fashola was more of Eko than osun. But can this people feel the agony of the local people whose land are been destroyed I still prefer indigenous Governor in stead of Yoruba Govnor. though otodo gbame case is different but I notice Lagos is planning a new state for wealthy people when 70℅ of its indegenes are omo onile agbero poor
,undecided

You sound like musiwa

I'm done with you.

1 Like

Re: The War On Poor People In Lagos by GEJPosterity: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2017
tollyboy5:

don't compare minority successful men to majority poor men and who told you that fat lie that brf was from Lagos state agbaje was from the real son of the soil his mother was an indigene tinubu was from osun ambode step mother is from Lagos both parent are from ondo Lagos deputy governor sosan was an indigene of an awori island in badagry division that's why I feel she's the backbone of the development in our are qmbode is more like omo EPE compare to ondo that's why epe would experience development just the way fashola was more of Eko than osun. But can this people feel the agony of the local people whose land are been destroyed I still prefer indigenous Governor in stead of Yoruba Govnor. though otodo gbame case is different but I notice Lagos is planning a new state for wealthy people when 70% of its indegenes are omo onile agbero poor
undecided
That is the issue. Not whether indigene or no indigene. This is the crux of the matter, and the fundamental problem with the fake "development" that Lagos is trying to force. You can't develop a strip of land in vacuum. You have to develop the people as well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Idoma Biafran From Benue State Sings With IPOB Members / Top 10 Lies Of Lai Mohammed / See Video Of Police Killing People In Imo State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.