Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

What Does The Bible Tell Us Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Bible Tell Us Today (403 Views)

Untold Stories In The Bible (Tell Us Your Lessons In The Comments Section) / Does God Tell Us Who to Marry? / Does The Bible Tell Us The Whole Story About Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Tell Us Today by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 19, 2017
Good morning to all nairalanders. How are you all doing with your day to day activities?. Today's text is taken from the book of;

Proverbs 4:20_22
"My son, attend to my words, incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes, keep them in the midst of thy heart. For they are life for those that find them and health to all their flesh".

In this passage, we see the scenario of a Father advising his son just like God is admonishing us, His sons and daughters too.

Their are various commandments God gave us to observe, but of it all, Sin has been the major shortcomings of man.

Sin is a deformity that creates a boundary between us and our God. Sin is all form of filthiness. It's all manners of unruly behaviours. So unfortunate, despite the Love God has for sinners, we are oblivious of this Love, having become ignorant of His grace and mercy that makes it possible for the forgiving of our sins.

I want you to know that God loves sinners but the sin itself is what He detests.

This is another chance for you to settle yourself with your God. confess your sins. Speak out. Tell the Blood of Jesus to wash them away for you and make you whole.

I congratulate you this moment, if you have just done that. The favour and grace of God continually be with you In Jesus name.

Halleluyah

You can like our page on Facebook.
Login;
search; What does the bible tell us today

Thanks and God bless. Stay in touch for more updates

(1) (Reply)

No Pain, No Gain / . / Need Someone To Pray With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.