Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Steady Yielding Investment Options For The Matured Investor. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Steady Yielding Investment Options For The Matured Investor. (504 Views)

I Have Access To N35,000 ($100) Every Month To Invest. Best Investment Options? / Investment Options For Salary Earners / Check Out Investment Options Of Piggyvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steady Yielding Investment Options For The Matured Investor. by Allstrasse: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2017
This thread is created for us to explore other avenues of drawing profits from non-traditional earning routes.

We will analyse verifiable approaches and show the pros and cons of all options.

Please I do not wish to deal with online businesses here as my familiarity with this knowledge field is rather sketchy and I do not wish to lead people into areas that have not been proven by me and other posters.
Re: Steady Yielding Investment Options For The Matured Investor. by Allstrasse: 11:41am On Apr 19, 2017
This is a serious endeavour and I hope that as we course along we can attract the right kind of posters with the requisite experience to pull us through.

More emphasis will be placed on non participatory investments. In other words those of us who have regular jobs or other businesses will have a better advantage here as they will be exposed to where our money can work for us woth minimal risk and yet with reasonable returns.

I must state clearly at he begining that we may not pay attention to high risk investments but would rather work with moderate but consistent yielding investments.

Our main thrust on this thread is to examine possibilities that exist for those of us who have investible funds which some people are wont to call spare/extra cash. This concept (spare cash) is a misnomer. There is absolutely nothing like spare cash. All we have is investible funds.
Re: Steady Yielding Investment Options For The Matured Investor. by moneywise101: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2017
How to Invest in the Money Market

The rules has changed. You need a new strategy to invest in the money market today, especially if you are an employee or small business owner

Seminar Title: HOW TO INVEST IN THE MONEY MARKET by Usiere Uko
Date: May 1, 2017
Time: Registration 8.30AM, Seminar commences 9.00AM (Seminar ends 2.30PM)
Fee: N7,500 ONLY (includes lunch and seminar materials)
Venue: Penthouse, 2 Tunde Ogunbiyi Street, River Valley Estate, Ojodu Berger, Lagos

There are limited seats available.

Prior registration to reserve your seat required.

Kindly visit financialfreedominspiration for more details.

http://www.financialfreedominspiration.com/seminar/how-to-invest-in-the-money-capital-market/

This seminar covers basic personal finance and money management principles, including fixed income investment through the money market, with focus on fixed deposits, treasury bills and bonds.

With the new market directives from the Debt Management Office (DMO) with effect from March 7, 2017, you require a minimum of N50Million to access primary market auctions for treasury bills and bonds. This means investors with less than N50Million can only invest in treasury bills and FGN bonds through the secondary market. How to invest in both markets will be covered in detail. Also, how to invest in the newly introduced FGN Savings Bonds will be treated in detail.

This seminar targets low, medium to high income earners. It shows how you can start your journey to financial independence no matter your income level. The issue is not how much you earn. The issue is what you do with what you are earning already.

Come and learn:

How to cultivate an effective savings habit by Paying Yourself First
Basic elements of a solid financial structure
How to build a money market portfolio
How to invest in Treasury Bills Primary and Secondary Market
How to build your financial portfolio using Treasury Bills
How to invest in FGN Bonds Bills Primary and Secondary Market
How to invest in FGN Savings Bonds
How to build your financial portfolio using FGN Bonds
How to invest in the money market mutual funds
How to invest with low income
How to manage rate risks
How to achieve financial independence
Interactive question and answer session
--------------------------------------------------------

For enquiries Please call : John (08061666968)

Registration closes Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Re: Steady Yielding Investment Options For The Matured Investor. by Allstrasse: 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
I must confess my thoughts have rather been indifferent as it concerns the large amounts of cash that have been found in various houses both residential, non-residential and even unoccupied.

While most respondents are dwelling on the why behind such embezzlement by people we entrust with public office, my thoughts have been on a slightly different trajectory. I do not have the energy to pursue the why behind the inexplicable quantum of public funds embezzlement primarily because of the fact that while you are even trying to understand the reasons behind such large scale looting a larger one emerges. So I just give up on trying rationalizing the why but these days I am rather more focused on why these monies cannot be directed at achieving both micro and macro-economic benefits in our society.
Re: Steady Yielding Investment Options For The Matured Investor. by Allstrasse: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
There are many of such monies lodged in many homes and even in cars that are being parked in various locations across this country. Some of these monies may be stashed in the most unlikely places like the churches, mosques and other religious centres and believe me and they can be there for as long as you can imagine.

My thoughts are that it is a great crime for one to steal from our commonwealth. The greater crime however is to steal this cash and stash it away. Money thus stashed offers no use and to the thief and absolutely no use to the society. Maybe it gives the former some false sense of security. But that is as far as it goes; a false sense of security.

Just imagine if just about half of these monies were invested in viable small and medium scale businesses across the length and breadth of this country. The results will be manifold and of macroeconomic proportions.

May I quickly state here that I cannot for sure say that the all the monies found are stolen. Some of these monies could have been legitimately earned. The media has however been successful in making us believe that all monies found are stolen and that is probably hinged on the fact that these monies are found in cash. I must attest that in my experience in business consulting I have come across several people in various businesses who hold down a lot of cash in varied currencies for one reason or another.

(1) (Reply)

Insurance / Nigeria Online Business / Survey Alert!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.