Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Insurance - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Insurance (505 Views)

Tell me Your experience With FBN insurance / Igi Insurance Can't Pay Claims / Earn Salary For Life With Aiico Insurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insurance by WenysAD(f): 9:30am On Apr 22, 2017
Nairalanders

My recent knowledge of families losing their integrity at the demise of a parent(mostly the breadwinner) got me into this industry. Yes we all pray for bad things not to happen but no one knows tomorrow and for we who are believers of God almighty, we know our lives are in God's hands. Which brings me to reasons everyone should CRAVE to get an insurance policy

PARENTS
Thank God for the blessings of having a child at least (cos alot of people are willing to lose everything to have one). What plans do we lay down for our children? Everything is going on the rise, school fees for children is on d increase everyday. Insurance help to plan and save for your children's education in ur presence or absence. One thing dat makes it so nice is the benefits insurance gives at the termination of ur policy which can't be equaled to any other offer from sister investment platforms...... to be continued

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of Getting 2343 BTC With Less Than A Dollar Investment / Guys, I Need Your Help On Fiverr / Introducing FRAGG Loan Facility For Your Investment At Low Interest Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.