Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

I Am A Graduate And Jobless. I Want To Work Please Help!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am A Graduate And Jobless. I Want To Work Please Help!!!! (2239 Views)

I Need NGO Work, Please Can Anyone Help Me Here.. / My Fellow Igbo's I Really Need Work Please Help / I Need Any Kind Of Work, Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Graduate And Jobless. I Want To Work Please Help!!!! by hope4jobseeker: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2017
I am a graduate and currently jobless. I really need to start working.

I want to start up a small computer centre. These are the basic equipments I want to start with

1: Laptop computer or desktop

2: Printer(All in one printer)

3:Photocopy is on the highside, so I may not need it now unless a cheerful giver can cater for it

I am looking at a budget of 45,000 Naira for the above, excluding photocopy machine. I need money to buy these or you can buy and send to me. Please help me, I am tired of roaming the street in search of work.
Someone has agreed to let me share his space for free where he repairs electronics.

Thanks
Re: I Am A Graduate And Jobless. I Want To Work Please Help!!!! by SOFTENGR: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2017
OYO grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate And Jobless. I Want To Work Please Help!!!! by BlueRayDick: 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
My guy there is no free lunch even in freetown. Believe me, nobody will set up a business for you for free in Nigeria of today. The best thing is just for you to enter street first hustle for the said amount and set the same business up by yourself. Thank God u already have the whole idea of starting something, just look around you and see how you can hustle sharply for the cash legitimately.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate And Jobless. I Want To Work Please Help!!!! by computerboy: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
45k isn't a big sum. Many menial jobs can give you that in a month. Go to any nearby construction/building site you must see a job

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate And Jobless. I Want To Work Please Help!!!! by bolateeto25(f): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
Come nd join oriflame cosmetics business with 15k-24k you will become ur own boss,You look Good,Make money nd Hv fun with Oriflame Nigeria you can contact me on 08057268982 for more details.
Re: I Am A Graduate And Jobless. I Want To Work Please Help!!!! by Mcjades: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
it is well
Re: I Am A Graduate And Jobless. I Want To Work Please Help!!!! by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
bolateeto25:
Come nd join oriflame cosmetics business with 15k-24k you will become ur own boss,You look Good,Make money nd Hv fun with Oriflame Nigeria you can contact me on 08057268982 for more details.
Re: I Am A Graduate And Jobless. I Want To Work Please Help!!!! by olufunkereal: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
I know you don't have too much time to read long story because I don't have too much time to write either, so I will go straight to the point.....

If you are interested in become at least a 7-figure earner in 1 month, then you can manage to read the next sentence.......

Its about real estate network marketing. I will explain it sharply because I want only serious-minded people to contact me..........

In summary, from the comfort of your bedroom, post land adverts online, get the buyers and convince them to buy. Once they pay, you get 15% of the fee. Eg. if the land is 5M, calculate the 15% and let me know if you are interested....

contact me on 09077395338
olufunkereal@gmail.com

or drop your contact
Re: I Am A Graduate And Jobless. I Want To Work Please Help!!!! by obonujoker(m): 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
Guy, I can only advice you to try Bet9ja coz no one will help you....

People have lost the 'love your neighbors as yourself' character..

Like someone said above... OYO... grin
Re: I Am A Graduate And Jobless. I Want To Work Please Help!!!! by Valmesk(m): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
As you hunt for job,register at www.jobsforall.ng
Re: I Am A Graduate And Jobless. I Want To Work Please Help!!!! by Macgabe(m): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
olufunkereal:
I know you don't have too much time to read long story because I don't have too much time to write either, so I will go straight to the point.....

If you are interested in become at least a 7-figure earner in 1 month, then you can manage to read the next sentence.......

Its about real estate network marketing. I will explain it sharply because I want only serious-minded people to contact me..........

In summary, from the comfort of your bedroom, post land adverts online, get the buyers and convince them to buy. Once they pay, you get 15% of the fee. Eg. if the land is 5M, calculate the 15% and let me know if you are interested....

contact me on 09077395338
olufunkereal@gmail.com

or drop your contact

08037458080. Pls add me up on whatsapp let's talk. Am interested
Re: I Am A Graduate And Jobless. I Want To Work Please Help!!!! by fergieboy: 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
We men no they gree help our follow men . I bet if the op was a lady the story would have being different..
Re: I Am A Graduate And Jobless. I Want To Work Please Help!!!! by Emmaesty(f): 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Xpino Media is under pressure to staff our client's new office in 48 hours. The office is in Ikorodu. Distance is not an issue cos client is wiling to provide accommodation. If you are qualified or interested in any of the stated jobs please reach me on whatsapp, forward your cv and cover letters to xpino2k@gmail.com or forward the documents to the email addresses in the post below:

Urgent Multiple #Job #Vacancies in a Media/Marketing/HR Firm

http://xpinojobs.com/mediahrjobikd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Graduate And Jobless. I Want To Work Please Help!!!! by MasterJayJay: 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
fergieboy:
We men no they gree help our follow men . I bet if the op was a lady the story would have being different..

You have a point.
Re: I Am A Graduate And Jobless. I Want To Work Please Help!!!! by megadonjay: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
This country sef.

It shall be well sha.
Re: I Am A Graduate And Jobless. I Want To Work Please Help!!!! by xpino2k(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2017
where are u based sir?

hope4jobseeker:
I am a graduate and currently jobless. I really need to start working.

I want to start up a small computer centre. These are the basic equipments I want to start with

1: Laptop computer or desktop

2: Printer(All in one printer)

3:Photocopy is on the highside, so I may not need it now unless a cheerful giver can cater for it

I am looking at a budget of 45,000 Naira for the above, excluding photocopy machine. I need money to buy these or you can buy and send to me. Please help me, I am tired of roaming the street in search of work.
Someone has agreed to let me share his space for free where he repairs electronics.

Thanks
Re: I Am A Graduate And Jobless. I Want To Work Please Help!!!! by larrypourl(m): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Emmaesty:
Xpino Media is under pressure to staff our client's new office in 48 hours. The office is in Ikorodu. Distance is not an issue cos client is wiling to provide accommodation. If you are qualified or interested in any of the stated jobs please reach me on whatsapp, forward your cv and cover letters to xpino2k@gmail.com or forward the documents to the email addresses in the post below:

Urgent Multiple #Job #Vacancies in a Media/Marketing/HR Firm

http://xpinojobs.com/mediahrjobikd

Good day. please I stay in Ikorodu with Bsc in Mass Communication but can do other jobs outside my field. Customer service officer, Administrations, etc. Please any opening for me. Please reply me so I can contact you via mail. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Funny Job Interview Experience / Nigerian Site That Pay You To Answer Questions / See How Much I Was Paid For My First Article As An Operamini News Writer�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.