Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Bitcoin Exchanger : CRYPTOMATNG, Buy Bitcoin With Your Local Currency [ Naira ] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Exchanger : CRYPTOMATNG, Buy Bitcoin With Your Local Currency [ Naira ] (755 Views)

Naira Depreciates To ₦410 Per Dollar As Local Currency Weakens / A Seller Is Need For Genuine Offshore-inflow Currency(naira/dollar) Swap Deal / Is This Bitcoin Exchanger A Scamm?? ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Exchanger : CRYPTOMATNG, Buy Bitcoin With Your Local Currency [ Naira ] by msageer(m): 11:37am On Apr 19, 2017
Cryptomart.com.ng is a Nigerian-based Bitcoin supplier established in 2016, where we began by selling Bitcoins locally through direct contact and via Facebook and Twitter. Since then, we've established ourselves as the quickest and most trusted way of purchasing Bitcoin in Nigeria.

At cryptomart.com.ng, we know the difficulties under gone by Nigerian Crypto-enthusiasts while buying Bitcoin online and exposing sensitive banking information in trying to purchase Bitcoin despite the animosity nature of Bitcoin as a whole. With crypto-scams far too widespread in the crypto community, our service offers the benefit of risk-free purchasing, because no customer funds or sensitive banking information is stored. So the potential risks of hacking is been dealt with.

Cryptomart.com.ng offers smooth platform that allow buyers to instantly purchase Bitcoin through ATM transfers, mobile banking or bank deposit. Buying Bitcoins has never been made simpler with our 3-easy steps. Launch-Fill-Complete.

As a company aspiring to be top in its game, we are daily improving and expanding our supplier service to perfect the process of Bitcoin purchase for our Nigerian Customers.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

How does CryptoMart Work?
You can get your bitcin from CryptoMart in just 3 easy steps.
Click the big 'I'm ready to get my Cryptocoins' button on the Home Page.
Enter the amount you'd like to purchase. The Naira and cryptocurrency value automatically adjust each other so you know exactly what you're getting.
Enter your Bitcoin address where we'll send your new coins
Proceed to checkout on quickteller website or Via mobile or direct bank deposit.
Await your new cryptocoins!

We usually credited customer account after we have confirmed payment and within 24 hours. But if you are verified customer we can credit your account in an hours. best on user request and traffics.

How can i get verified?
To get your account verified,

You need to click on a email verification link that sent to you via email when you are registering with us

You need to have valid Phone Number to accept a a Phone validation code

You need to upload any government issued ID showing your Real Full Name and Date of Birth (such as International Passport, Driver License, National ID card or Permanent Voters card) and a Utility bill showing your address and a Full Name (e.g. Water bill, Electricity Bill, Bank statement etc).

Please Note: no other form of document will be accepted apart from the above documents.

How can proceed with my transaction after i sent the currency to your account?

Kindly send the payment details to your email (support@cryptomart.com.ng)
Amount Sent
Date
Currency Type and Gateway
Transaction or Order ID.

Contact Email; info@cryptomart.com.ng

Can I donate to make CryptoMart better?
Sure, We are always happy to see smiles on our Customers face. The must surest way to achieve that is through quality improvements! Any donations would be greatly appreciated:
Bitcoin: 15gm3ePK5c4c3WbMapyCvfJ25V4p5cnMHZ

THANKS FOR HAVING YOUR ATTENTION.
THI THREAD WILL SERVE AS OFFICIAL OF THE CRYPTOMART NIGERIA.
I REMAIN MUHAMMAD SAGIR MUHAMMAD, THE SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER CRYPTOMART NIGERIA.

This is not spam or scam [ADMIN] take Note

Re: Bitcoin Exchanger : CRYPTOMATNG, Buy Bitcoin With Your Local Currency [ Naira ] by msageer(m): 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: Bitcoin Exchanger : CRYPTOMATNG, Buy Bitcoin With Your Local Currency [ Naira ] by msageer(m): 6:08am On Apr 21, 2017
I will be waiting for your response about the site.

(1) (Reply)

GTB And Skyebank Dollar Rate? / Gtbank Is Fraudulent / Pebble Time Smartwatch For Android And Iphone For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.