Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,069 members, 7,811,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Several Hectares Of Farmlands Available For Lease In Kaduna - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Several Hectares Of Farmlands Available For Lease In Kaduna (1702 Views)

cheap Farmlands Available Here In Lagos with just 10k per year rent / Hectares of farmlands Available For lease and Sale In Okigwe LGA,Imo state / FarmLands For Crop Planting In Ogun State Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Several Hectares Of Farmlands Available For Lease In Kaduna by menama(m): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2017
We have thousands of hectares of farmlands available for lease in kaduna state Nigeria for this farming season.

Distance is about 30mins journey from Kaduna city.

Price 15k per hectare.

Contact menama9ja@gmail.com

Call/Whatsapp: 09075223742
Re: Several Hectares Of Farmlands Available For Lease In Kaduna by Mathseun: 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
How much per hectare, for sell. Whatsapp me 08102231933
Re: Several Hectares Of Farmlands Available For Lease In Kaduna by menama(m): 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
Mathseun:
How much per hectare, for sell. Whatsapp me 08102231933

Not for sale
Re: Several Hectares Of Farmlands Available For Lease In Kaduna by ACDONCHRIS: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
menama:
We have thousands of hectares of farmlands available for lease in kaduna state Nigeria for this farming season.

Price 15k per hectare.

Kindly answer the following questions for me.
1. The land is located in what part of Kaduna State? Kaduna South or North?
2. What's the name of the village where it is located? Is it a virgin land or one that has been used used before?
3. Are there other functional farms close to this particular land?
Re: Several Hectares Of Farmlands Available For Lease In Kaduna by menama(m): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
ACDONCHRIS:
Kindly answer the following questions for me.
1. The land is located in what part of Kaduna State? Kaduna South or North?

I think it borders kd south and north

2. What's the name of the village where it is located? Is it a virgin land or one that has been used used before?

Izam Village Chikun lga. Majority of the land is virgin. Only little cultivated by the villagers.

3. Are there other functional farms close to this particular land?

Land is slightly above 7 000 hectares. Only the surrounding villagers do cultivate a little part of the land.
I will personally be cultivating about 10 hectare this season. Many people have shown interest too.
Re: Several Hectares Of Farmlands Available For Lease In Kaduna by ACDONCHRIS: 12:12am On Apr 20, 2017
Thanks for throwing more light on my earlier questions. I'm interested in taking some hectares on lease, but my worry is about the spate of attacks by Fulani Herdsmen in Kaduna South. It's a threat to agricultural investment in the area.
menama:

I think it borders kd south and north

Izam Village Chikun lga. Majority of the land is virgin. Only little cultivated by the villagers.

Land is slightly above 7 000 hectares. Only the surrounding villagers do cultivate a little part of the land.
I will personally be cultivating about 10 hectare this season. Many people have shown interest too.
Re: Several Hectares Of Farmlands Available For Lease In Kaduna by menama(m): 5:55am On Apr 20, 2017
ACDONCHRIS:
Thanks for throwing more light on my earlier questions. I'm interested in taking some hectares on lease, but my worry is about the spate of attacks by Fulani Herdsmen in Kaduna South. It's a threat to agricultural investment in the area.

The land is very far away from those areas. more than 3hrs journey. never have dia bn such incidents around dia b4.
Re: Several Hectares Of Farmlands Available For Lease In Kaduna by ACDONCHRIS: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ok. What are the chances of having easy access to farm mechines such as tractors, planters, etc.?
menama:

The land is very far away from those areas. more than 3hrs journey. never have dia bn such incidents around dia b4.
Re: Several Hectares Of Farmlands Available For Lease In Kaduna by menama(m): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
ACDONCHRIS:
Ok. What are the chances of having easy access to farm mechines such as tractors, planters, etc.?

You can hire from the city.
Re: Several Hectares Of Farmlands Available For Lease In Kaduna by menama(m): 7:16am On Apr 22, 2017
menama:

Price 15k per hectare.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Snail Market In Nigeria: A Must Read For Every Snail Farmer / Cassava (TME 419 & TMS30572) Tubers For Sale / Point Of Lay Chicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.