Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Point Of Lay Chicks - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Point Of Lay Chicks (1703 Views)

4000 Point Of Lay Pullets Are For Sale In Ibadan / 8,000 Point Of Lay Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan / Point Of Lay Quail Birds For Sale.@ 450, 2weeks old at 250 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Point Of Lay Chicks by kchaste(m): 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
Please where can I buy point of lay chicken in Benin city?
Thanks
Re: Point Of Lay Chicks by femit34(m): 9:49am On Sep 16, 2014
From what I know Benin people come to ibadan to get it majorly and if you really need it we can talk about how
Re: Point Of Lay Chicks by kchaste(m): 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
femit34: From what I know Benin people come to ibadan to get it majorly and if you really need it we can talk about how

How old and what's the price
Re: Point Of Lay Chicks by knowledge4(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
If you are buying point of lay chickens,consider the age.The age determines the pricing.One reputable farm sells 16 weeks for N950.00
Another farm sells 20-22 weeks for N1250.00,that are already dropping eggs.
Before you buy point of lay,ensure you are buying healthy chickens from a farm of good reputation.If you buy carelessly,you buy a disaster.
Then ensure that the farm you are buying from gives you a copy of the vaccine plan,indicating where they stopped at the time you purchased the birds and where you will continue from.This step is highly essential,please.Some have bought point of lays without supporting vaccine plan and have regretted it.Get more details from the signature below
Re: Point Of Lay Chicks by Titiladeolu(m): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
kchaste:
Thanks

If you can afford the transportation,i can afford to get you a point of lay from reliable source in REMO,Ogun state and also guarantee it cos i will give you the directions to follow in rearing them.

Contact me at drtitilade.olu@gmail.com
Re: Point Of Lay Chicks by dreamtourz06: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
kchaste:
Thanks

I have 100 point of lay for sale 19weeks
Re: Point Of Lay Chicks by DAVEZONIGLTD: 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
dreamtourz06:

I have 100 point of lay for sale 19weeks

Cost??

(1) (Reply)

1kg - 2kg Catfish For Sale In Owerri / Broiler Feed / Why No Big Poultry In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.