Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Tekno Is Suffering From Acid Reflux And It Has Worsened (read Full Gist) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Is Suffering From Acid Reflux And It Has Worsened (read Full Gist) (1849 Views)

Tekno Is My Favorite Artist - DJ Cuppy Celebrates Tekno's 26th Birthday / Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k / Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Is Suffering From Acid Reflux And It Has Worsened (read Full Gist) by Davidson001: 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
Tekno recently posted this on Instagram saying ;

I know i have disappointed a whole lot of promoters and my amazing fans worldwide! I've been sick for over a month from acid reflux and it has worsened. I want to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause; all the show refunds and any other lost. Am not taking any bookings right now as I'm off to America for proper treatment God's grace I'll get better in no time And be back on stage! if you could share a little prayer for me I would be grateful-Good health to you and yours

SEE HIS RECENT POST ON INSTAGRAM
http://street2view.com/2017/04/tekno-suffering-acid-reflux-worsened-read-full-gist/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekno Is Suffering From Acid Reflux And It Has Worsened (read Full Gist) by funkymoore: 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Get well soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Is Suffering From Acid Reflux And It Has Worsened (read Full Gist) by Davidson001: 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
funkymoore:
Get well soon

AMEN FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tekno Is Suffering From Acid Reflux And It Has Worsened (read Full Gist) by kingsumo(m): 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
Get well soon my man

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Is Suffering From Acid Reflux And It Has Worsened (read Full Gist) by daamazing(m): 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
To much weed and booze
Re: Tekno Is Suffering From Acid Reflux And It Has Worsened (read Full Gist) by Davidson001: 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
daamazing:
To much weed and booze

YOU SHOULD BE PRAYING FOR HIM BRO NOT TEASING HIM
Re: Tekno Is Suffering From Acid Reflux And It Has Worsened (read Full Gist) by daamazing(m): 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
Davidson001:

YOU SHOULD BE PRAYING FOR HIM BRO NOT TEASING HIM
which one be your own if I sick him dey pray for me

Re: Tekno Is Suffering From Acid Reflux And It Has Worsened (read Full Gist) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
WHICH ONE BE ACID REFLUX?

1 Like

Re: Tekno Is Suffering From Acid Reflux And It Has Worsened (read Full Gist) by kinstar112: 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
daamazing:
which one be your own if I sick him dey pray for me

If you be celebrity tomorrow I go pray for u shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: Tekno Is Suffering From Acid Reflux And It Has Worsened (read Full Gist) by kinstar112: 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Tekno Is Suffering From Acid Reflux And It Has Worsened (read Full Gist) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Acid reflux (GERD) is a condition in which acid backs up from the stomach into the esophagus and even up to the throat, irritating the tissue.

Acid reflux can be caused by many different things, including lifestyle, medication, diet,rapid weight gain, and certain medical conditions.

Symptoms: of acid reflux include heartburn, regurgitation of bitter acid into the throat, bitter taste in mouth, dry cough, hoarseness, feeling of tightness in the throat, and wheezing.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Is Suffering From Acid Reflux And It Has Worsened (read Full Gist) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Acid reflux (GERD) is a condition in which acid backs up from the stomach into the esophagus and even up to the throat, irritating the tissue.

Acid reflux can be caused by many different things, including lifestyle, medication, diet,rapid weight gain, and certain medical conditions.

Symptoms: of acid reflux include heartburn, regurgitation of bitter acid into the throat, bitter taste in mouth, dry cough, hoarseness, feeling of tightness in the throat, and wheezing.
THANKS FOR THE INFO

1 Like

Re: Tekno Is Suffering From Acid Reflux And It Has Worsened (read Full Gist) by seunO4: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Acid reflux aka reflux disease aka GERD(gastroesophageal reflux disease) refers to the regurgitation of acidic content from the stomach back into the lower oesophagus.
Well, it happens to almost everyone but it becomes a disease when the ph is less than 4.0 for a period of time then the person comes down with symptoms of heartburn,dysphagia,dry cough,chest pain.
Excessive drinking of alcohol and cigarette smoking are risk factors.

(1) (Reply)

Reekadobanks Acqires Lexus Sc 430 / (photo) Olamide And Davido In The Studio Cooking Up A New Song / Basketmouth's Lord Of The Ribs Comedy Concert To Hold On 30th Of September 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.