Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux (118786 Views)

Tekno Is My Favorite Artist - DJ Cuppy Celebrates Tekno's 26th Birthday / Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k / Nigerians Come For Man Who Said Tekno Is Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by LivingHuman: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nigerian Singer, Tekno has been flown out of the country to America for an urgent treatment of acid reflux -- a chronic disease that occurs when stomach acid or bile flows into the food pipe and irritates the lining.

He made this known via his instagram page today and apologised to his fans and promoters for all inconveniences, adding that all refunds will be made.

He wrote; "I know i have disappointed a whole lot of promoters and my amazing fans worldwide! I've been sick for over a month from acid reflux and it has worsened. I want to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause; all the show refunds and any other lost. Am not taking any bookings right now as I'm off to America for proper treatment God's grace I'll get better in no time And be back on stage! if you could share a little prayer for me I would be grateful-Good health to you and yours"

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/tekno-flown-to-america.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by LivingHuman: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by fiftynaira(m): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
At least he told us what he is sick of.

Not a random president

370 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Amberon: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lol
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by dolapoabdul: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2017

12 Likes

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Synord(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Tekno..

this is your time to shine ...

No plot or plan of the enemies to kill you or make you unable to give us these lovely songs will come to pass..

You will survive it tekno..

201 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WHICH ONE BE ACID REFLUX?
Acid reflux (GERD) is a condition in which acid backs up from the stomach into the esophagus and even up to the throat, irritating the tissue.

Acid reflux can be caused by many different things, including lifestyle, medication, diet,rapid weight gain, and certain medical conditions.

Symptoms: of acid reflux include heartburn, regurgitation of bitter acid into the throat, bitter taste in mouth, dry cough, hoarseness, feeling of tightness in the throat, and wheezing.

173 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by LegalBaby(f): 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
Amberon:
Lol
Its funny to you?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
This is a regular disease that he could have cured with one cup of agbo (herb) undecided

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by IamAirforce1: 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
Get well soon young champ

Madt love from here

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by veekid(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
Sick? But he was Clubbing hard with his girlfriend and Lola Rae some weeks baq

Get well soon bruh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by SIRKAY98(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
Speedy Recovery

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
Get healed in jesus name amen.

16 Likes

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Pavore9: 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
Had same but glad it is now history.

9 Likes

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
When all they do is party hard, take alcohol and hard drugs.

I am not in a charitable mode this afternoon.
Don't quote me.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Giddiebabalaw(m): 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
[/color][color=#000099]Get well soon bro
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by SalamRushdie: 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
Stop giving that Lola Rae head bro , she has candida I guess

12 Likes

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by ekensi01: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
What was Buhari sick of?
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by oheni(f): 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
Eyah after spending quality time with his girlfriend in his apartment ? Pele ooo. Wish you quick recovery sha

1 Like

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by chuksjuve(m): 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by nwaanambra1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Acid reflux (GERD) is a condition in which acid backs up from the stomach into the esophagus and even up to the throat, irritating the tissue.

Acid reflux can be caused by many different things, including lifestyle, medication, diet,rapid weight gain, and certain medical conditions.

Symptoms: of acid reflux include heartburn, regurgitation of bitter acid into the throat, bitter taste in mouth, dry cough, hoarseness, feeling of tightness in the throat, and wheezing.

all this long grammar!

acid reflux is what we call heart burn!

simple!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
get well son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
Get well soon.
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by uvalued(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
next na davido... loud mouth low life arrogant noise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by quickly: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
LivingHuman:
Nigerian Singer, Tekno has been flown out of the country to America for an urgent treatment of acid reflux -- a chronic disease that occurs when stomach acid or bile flows into the food pipe and irritates the lining.

He made this known via his instagram page today and apologised to his fans and promoters for all inconveniences, adding that all refunds will be made.

He wrote; "I know i have disappointed a whole lot of promoters and my amazing fans worldwide! I've been sick for over a month from acid reflux and it has worsened. I want to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause; all the show refunds and any other lost. Am not taking any bookings right now as I'm off to America for proper treatment God's grace I'll get better in no time And be back on stage! if you could share a little prayer for me I would be grateful-Good health to you and yours"

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/tekno-flown-to-america.html

na antibiotics u go drink tire. People are running from America to other countries for check up . In america simple head ache 1000$, ordinary breaking of leg thousands of dollars.

Mak una dey deceive una sef

7 Likes

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by PunterTim(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
These celebrities and sickness!
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
Pele
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Nellybank(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
Don't worry it's nothing serious... Just a symptom of HIV. Get well soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by naijaboiy: 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
Now that his star is shining.

Get well soon bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.