Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night (1966 Views)

Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy / Man Discovers Old Naira Notes Left Behind By His Grand Dad For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night by ItunuA(f): 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
A Nigerian man who married the love of his life last weekend got the shock of his life when he found out on their wedding night that his wife has a penis. Read the screenshot below and share your thoughts on this matter.

http://wotzup.ng/my-wife-has-a-penis-nigerian-man-discovers-on-wedding-night/

Re: My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night by Kowor(f): 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
Bros sorry o.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lmao. #TeamDestroyBeforeMarriage

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night by thesicilian: 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
Super Story

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night by Partnerbiz(f): 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
carry yaa super story outta here abeg

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night by sekundosekundo: 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
Shut up lie Mohammed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night by oscaruzie(m): 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Based on logistics, he can chop off the dxck and replace it with punanae grin if you can spend over 2m ontop 5 - 6hrs wedding, eh, you can spend even more ontop lifetime pussay!!!!!!

but wait o, 2m ontop wedding... MMM guider spotted grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night by Olayemi244(m): 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
shocked this is too big for you. Sorry Man. But I think the reason why you wrote that person joro was to resolve your predicament so I'm gonna give little advice. Let me start by asking this if there's a way she could have be a surgery and remain the woman you wanted her to be would still stick with her as your lover if yes then follow the process and may God be with you two but if No then kindly dissolve the Marriage; though that's a very worst thing to say.
Re: My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Shut up lie Mohammed

Some women have huge clitorises as big as an average sized flaccid penis , that could be what he was talking about .
Re: My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night by newyorks(m): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
u don marry gay.supposing u nack her when u were dating this for nor hapn.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night by moststylish(m): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
pix or I don't believe it
Re: My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night by maclatunji: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
That seems like the case of an hermaphrodite. Surgery is required to remove the male parts.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night by sekundosekundo: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Some women have huge clitorises as big as an average sized flaccid penis , that could be what he was talking about .

You are right, I remember a young lady I met in Ireland many years ago. Her urge for sex was unbearable, one day I sat her down and ask her why she always want sex. Her response tally with your post. This made me to avoid her completely.
Re: My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night by sisisioge: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
From where you stopped na ni...joro and fabricated stories sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Look for a way to help her out.

No be Bruce Jenner turn himself to woman?
Re: My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
sekundosekundo:

You are right, I remember a young lady I met in Ireland many years ago. Her urge for sex was unbearable, one day I sat her down and ask her why she always want sex. Her response tally with your post. This made me to avoid her completely.

The clitoris also has twice the number of nerve endings which are in the glandis , so possibly a big clitoris could elicit a higher level of sexual urge.
Re: My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night by teemy(m): 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
my phone ain't optimized for images but from the opening post and title i would say it is not a big deal. penis-clitoris, sheath-clitoral hood, scrotal sac-labia. the human foetus breaks cells towards the formation of these parts sometimes unevenly.
Re: My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night by SURElee(f): 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
oscaruzie:
Based on logistics, he can chop off the dxck and replace it with punanae grin if you can spend over 2m ontop 5 - 6hrs wedding, eh, you can spend even more ontop lifetime pussay!!!!!!

but wait o, 2m ontop wedding... MMM guider spotted grin grin grin

Bless you. Exactly what I wanted to write. He should contact Dr 90210 them. Kai! Somethings dey happen o!
Re: My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night by madridguy(m): 5:29am On Apr 20, 2017
This is serious.
Re: My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night by Viking007(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2017
2 million naira to see a dïck. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 20, 2017
chai
Re: My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night by twosquare(m): 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
I can't laugh. grin However, maybe the hubby is simply ignorant that is a clitoris like posters suggested above or she is a transgender which is unlikely. Anyways, it can be scary if you have no knowledge. If I want to marry a foreigner, I must first see her childhood pictures to know her true gender, to avoid stories that touch...
Re: My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night by jashar(f): 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
Sorry ooo....

But Lord knows I laughed when I read the post.

Really hilarious.... grin grin grin grin grin

If it's true, the marriage can be annulled .....

Funny poster....

'i felt like punching him/her'....
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night by AimingIncognito(f): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
So people believes Joro and all his fabricated lies? shocked
Relationship adviser that cannot keep a simple-decent relationship, is that one a relationship adviser?

Plus his brother dokun or na dotun who engaged his baby mama for almost 3yrs and suddenly the woman 'disappeared'! Mtshew. Irresponsible wannabes!
Re: My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night by 1mmanuel(m): 1:16am On Apr 21, 2017
Then cut the dick off. You vowed for better or for worse

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Parents, Especially Mothers / Is Love Enough To Sustain Marriage / How Do I Get My Money Back From Access Bank And FCMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.