Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux (118838 Views)

Tekno Is My Favorite Artist - DJ Cuppy Celebrates Tekno's 26th Birthday / Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k / Nigerians Come For Man Who Said Tekno Is Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by agborodun: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
What Causes Acid Reflux Disease?

One common cause of acid reflux disease is a stomach abnormality called a hiatal hernia. This occurs when the upper part of the stomach and LES move above the diaphragm, a muscle that separates your stomach from your chest. Normally, the diaphragm helps keep acid in our stomach. But if you have a hiatal hernia, acid can move up into your esophagus and cause symptoms of acid reflux disease.

These are other common risk factors for acid reflux disease:

Eating large meals or lying down right after a meal
Being overweight or obese
Eating a heavy meal and lying on your back or bending over at the waist
Snacking close to bedtime
Eating certain foods, such as citrus, tomato, chocolate, mint, garlic, onions, or spicy or fatty foods
Drinking certain beverages, such as alcohol, carbonated drinks, coffee, or tea
Smoking
Being pregnant
Taking aspirin, ibuprofen, certain muscle relaxers, or blood pressure medications

What Are the Symptoms of Acid Reflux Disease?

Common symptoms of acid reflux are:

Heartburn: a burning pain or discomfort that may move from your stomach to your abdomen or chest, or even up into your throat
Regurgitation: a sour or bitter-tasting acid backing up into your throat or mouth

Other symptoms of acid reflux disease include:

Bloating
Bloody or black stools or bloody vomiting
Burping
Dysphagia -- a narrowing of your esophagus, which creates the sensation of food being stuck in your throat
Hiccups that don't let up
Nausea
Weight loss for no known reason
Wheezing, dry cough, hoarseness, or chronic sore throat

Can Acid Reflux Disease Be Treated With Diet and Lifestyle Changes?

One of the most effective ways to treat acid reflux disease is to avoid the foods and beverages that trigger symptoms. Here are other steps you can take:

Eat smaller meals more frequently throughout the day.
Quit smoking.
Put blocks under the head of your bed to raise it at least 4 inches to 6 inches.
Don't eat at least 2 to 3 hours before lying down.
Try sleeping in a chair for daytime naps.
Don't wear tight clothes or tight belts.
If you're overweight or obese, take steps to lose weight with exercise and diet changes.
Also, ask your doctor whether any medication could be triggering your heartburn or other symptoms of acid reflux disease.

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by mikeycharles(m): 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
When there are hospitals everywhere in the country and I'm planning to be a doctor, who will I treat? cry
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by naijarates2017: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
If our president can go, why not you. Get well soon bro.
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by mrsfavour(f): 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Acid reflux (GERD) is a condition in which acid backs up from the stomach into the esophagus and even up to the throat, irritating the tissue.

Acid reflux can be caused by many different things, including lifestyle, medication, diet,rapid weight gain, and certain medical conditions.

Symptoms: of acid reflux include heartburn, regurgitation of bitter acid into the throat, bitter taste in mouth, dry cough, hoarseness, feeling of tightness in the throat, and wheezing.
sis what course did u study pls?
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Atlantian: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
So much ignorance. Why would anyone waste so much resources; Time, Money, Personal health risks and even loose money on shows refund when the treatment for Acid Reflux costs less than 500 naira and is almost every home.

Makes me remember the Quote from the Daila Lama 'A man ignores his health, works damn hard to make money, then looses his health and spends and looses much money in order to recover his health...

Ignorance knows no class.
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by nengibo: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
fiftynaira:
At least he told us what he is sick of.

Not a random president
Don't compare a random president with a musician
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by hardbody: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
dotcomnamename:

1.diot . What doe this topic has to do with Nigeria President? That is how illiterate like you fail exams. All your mission is to look for opportunity to blame others for your failure to be responsible in your life. undecided

Jezzuuuz.....is this your bile outpouring just on what he posted?

The comparison between the two is that they have constituencies. Nigeria is PMB constituency, while the music fan base of Teckno is his constituency, also in Nigeria.

One left his constituency without telling them what his trip was about, the other left and informed his constituency. Is that why you are calling him Idi0t and irresponsible in life?

Someone cannot even abuse , sorry criticize your president in peace.
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by rheether(f): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
nwaanambra1:

all this long grammar!

acid reflux is what we call heart burn!

simple!

Is it ulcer?
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by hardbody: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
nengibo:

Don't compare a random president with a musician

Sure. The musician is better educated and adds more positive value to people's lives. I agree, there is no basis for comparison.
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Kunleforreal(m): 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
I wish him quick recovery
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Kunleforreal(m): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
I wish him quick recovery
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by bigfather(m): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
fiftynaira:

Not a random president

Na wa for you o ! grin
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Originalsly: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hmmm.... but if his condition is that bad he should really avoid laying down... that will only make matters worse. Hopefully they can put it in check before it turns to cancer.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by TinaAnita(f): 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
Polyphony:

Go and treat him na. Will you keep kwayet

Oshogbo weed in action
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by ShawttySoFyne(f): 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
nelszx:

In lay terms, Chest burn hehehe
Its more than that.
Study to learn

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastroesophageal_reflux_disease

1 Like

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
TinaAnita:

Oshogbo weed in action
I'll gladly smoke it in bed with you girl. Then we Netflix and chill afterwards wink
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
Get well bro, I'm praying for you.
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by nelszx: 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Acid reflux (GERD) is a condition in which acid backs up from the stomach into the esophagus and even up to the throat, irritating the tissue.

Acid reflux can be caused by many different things, including lifestyle, medication, diet,rapid weight gain, and certain medical conditions.

Symptoms: of acid reflux include heartburn, regurgitation of bitter acid into the throat, bitter taste in mouth, dry cough, hoarseness, feeling of tightness in the throat, and wheezing.

In lay terms, Chest burn hehehe
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by ShawttySoFyne(f): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
This should brush up your ignorance

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastroesophageal_reflux_disease
nwaanambra1:

all this long grammar!

acid reflux is what we call heart burn!

simple!

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Ajengb: 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
Atlantian:
So much ignorance. Why would anyone waste so much resources; Time, Money, Personal health risks and even loose money on shows refund when the treatment for Acid Reflux costs less than 500 naira and is almost every home.

Makes me remember the Quote from the Daila Lama 'A man ignores his health, works damn hard to make money, then looses his health and spends and looses much money in order to recover his health...

Ignorance knows no class.
plz tell us how it can be treated with 500 naira
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
He can't get treated for acid reflux in Nigeria?
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Aburi001: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
fiftynaira:

Not a random president
As a result of BIG CASSAVA, I guess! grin
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by BobbyDean(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
This guy is going to the US cos of GERD? He's got the cash tho so he should go for the best.
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by PaulScript: 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
tekno...... instead of you to die, let buhari d..
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by ChristyB(f): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hahahahaha random president.. Sheh they said he had ear infection?
fiftynaira:

Not a random president
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by Cleff4u(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
is a small challenge you will get well by the grace of GOD. No think am at all the Lord is ur strenght. get well quick my man.
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by BlackOnassis(m): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Stop giving that Lola Rae head bro , she has candida I guess

Bros i hail o. U don get PhD for this thing grin

1 Like

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by ShawttySoFyne(f): 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
amanikondo:

From Wikipedia. Put source.
You could help me with that

1 Like

Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by zicolee(m): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=PapiSmith post=55711216][color=#000099][i][b][font=serif][size=10pt]This is a regular disease that he could have cured with one cup of agbo (herb)i tell you
grin grin
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by advocatebaba(m): 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
dotcomnamename:

1.diot . What doe this topic has to do with Nigeria President? That is how illiterate like you fail exams. All your mission is to look for opportunity to blame others for your failure to be responsible in your life. undecided
the word idiot shud b written on ur forehead... did he mention NIGERIA PRESIDENT
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by 1miccza: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:
This is a regular disease that he could have cured with one cup of agbo (herb) undecided

My brother it might even be one small malaria like that o
Re: Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux by bitcoinvin(m): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Stop giving that Lola Rae head bro , she has candida I guess

hahahahhahahaha..True Talk!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.