Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Help ! I Need Some Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help ! I Need Some Advice (405 Views)

Please Help Me I Need Some / Should I Quit The Job. Please Help I Am Lost? / I Need Some Persons With Amazon Account To Post Reviews For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help ! I Need Some Advice by shadowsblu(m): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
It's like I'm in a dream, A friend Invited me to Lagos... To come and hussle with him. well i left my base in the east and now i have been with him for about two months now. Well now here's my story:

Prior to coming to Lagos I sold a plot of land for him for 6.5m and i was the person that represented him in the deal because he was in far away Lagos. I received all the money in cash and i even had to add my own 1k because when i got to his own bank to deposit the amount, there was this wrap of 50k that was shorting two notes of 500, so I had to complete it. I even have the documents of his other landed properties in my possession which is still there in my house at the east. Well funny enough my people, my friend is married and lives in a 3 bedroom flat. he has money or let me just say he's not hungry, he also knows that I'm so broke right now that infact the only property i have now is my phone and laptop. It's so funny that even as I write this, my friends wife cooks three times a day and eats with her husband but will never call me to eat. I'm so confused. Is it that my friend asked his wife not to give me food or the woman took this decision on her own without letting her man to know. Sometimes i starve for 2 days straight without food and just water. Other times the spirit will touch her and she will call me maybe once in three days to come and eat. As if I'm a robot that does not necessarily need food to stay alive. I really do not wish to have problems with my friend because of food, so that the hussle will not be distracted because that's my main reason for being in lag in the first place. But at the same time, I need to stay alive to make money. WHAT DO I DO MY PEOPLE ?
Re: Help ! I Need Some Advice by GRACEGLORY: 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hunger does kill, to start with. Yeah, I agree with you that you need food to stay alive.
Differences always comes up between and among individuals, and best way to resolve is to discuss these differences in a mature way.
Discuss it with your friend. Mind you, he might be drilling you.
Wisdom is profitable to direct. Discuss it when he's available.
Re: Help ! I Need Some Advice by Zdoh(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
You have been kind and matured enough to call your friend man to man and have a discussion with him.He might be thinking you have been making some buck and there is no need for assistance to you again.Also try and double your hustle to get your own apartment.I dont know about others but i always feel ashamed living in friends and even some relative house.
Lil cent.
Zdoh.

1 Like

Re: Help ! I Need Some Advice by shadowsblu(m): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
Thank you guys( @ZDOH & @GRACEGLORY ) for The Inspirations, Life sometimes can be funny. We only work on what's more Important, and leave the rest to God.
Re: Help ! I Need Some Advice by Zdoh(m): 6:13am On Apr 20, 2017
shadowsblu:
Thank you guys( @ZDOH & @GRACEGLORY ) for The Inspirations, Life sometimes can be funny. We only work on what's more Important, and leave the rest to God.
You are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

See 27 Years Old Ceo:how He Built Career In Fashion And Agriculture / Learn About A Business That's Recession-proof / Banking With Convenience Using First Bank Alternative Channels.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.