Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

How To Add Music To/Download music on My Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Add Music To/Download music on My Iphone (1815 Views)

My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own / Willing To Swap My Iphone In Mint Condition With An Android / How To Add Numbers To Airtel Family And Friends 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Add Music To/Download music on My Iphone by BlueRayDick: 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
I would like to know if there is anyway I can get my iphone6 stocked up with songs and videos other than tru xender. I currently have some songs transferred via xender from my old phone, but I discovered playing the son tru xender's music player drains the battery faster.

I wouldn't mind going through a tutorial if there is any one around.
Re: How To Add Music To/Download music on My Iphone by BlueRayDick: 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
Any suggestions?
Re: How To Add Music To/Download music on My Iphone by duayosam(m): 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Get itunes on your pc, then make sure the songs you want are in the itunes. Finally, sync your iPhone with the pc. All the songs on iTunes will be on your iphone
Re: How To Add Music To/Download music on My Iphone by BlueRayDick: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
OK tnx.... Will give this a try
Re: How To Add Music To/Download music on My Iphone by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
BlueRayDick:
I would like to know if there is anyway I can get my iphone6 stocked up with songs and videos other than tru xender. I currently have some songs transferred via xender from my old phone, but I discovered playing the son tru xender's music player drains the battery faster.

I wouldn't mind going through a tutorial if there is any one around.

This is to proof to you that iam not a scammer,this is my jamb number, 76555811EJ.Tenger Samuel Torkuma.
Jamb admission notification-

Re: How To Add Music To/Download music on My Iphone by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
If there is any other proof you need,I will be glad to sent to you.
Re: How To Add Music To/Download music on My Iphone by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 12, 2019
Download “Total files” from AppStore
Re: How To Add Music To/Download music on My Iphone by Searchingvictor: 7:56am On Jul 26, 2022
BlueRayDick:
OK tnx.... Will give this a try

Boss

(1) (Reply)

Install Android App And Get N1, 600 Free / Wireless Headphone Catches Fire On Woman’s Head While On A Plane / Meet Apple Iphone XS Max. The Biggest Iphone Ever Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.