Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door (27499 Views)

Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi / Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal / Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by adeoba2008(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
waiting for justice to be done on this matter....
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by Freiburger(m): 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hmmm... Meanwhile

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by Akpan107(m): 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Buhari should also sack himself, but before doing that, he should first sack Amaechi.
APC is a complete disaster.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by Tenim47(m): 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
joebeckz:
grin grin grin OP na the gateman.
gernitor cool
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by azimibraun: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
The real Buhari... Mr Hit them hard.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by bitcoinvin(m): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
Thieves gettting suspension,thats a nice one..I think Osunade will make a better president...

Pls any one get info about peace corps
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by ChristyB(f): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
Na wa oo is that Good luck you called goatluck? if na your papa person call this name i wonder how you go feel, but again what do i know?
brainpulse:
The APC led government has every dislike to corruption and it's ready to flush out anybody that is not ready to move with the anti corruption train.
The guts ineffectual buffon goatluck Jonathan do not have.

Indeed now stealing of all sorts is corruption. We need the corrupt wailers to come wailer again and twist stories and ask stupidity questions.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by princechurchill(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=brainpulse post=55714354]The APC led government has every dislike to corruption and it's ready to flush out anybody that is not ready to move with the anti corruption train.
The guts ineffectual buffon goatluck Jonathan do not have.

Indeed now stealing of all sorts is corruption. We need the corrupt wailers to come wailer again and twist stories and ask stupidity questions.

Don't comment after eating crayon

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by ipobarecriminals: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
sad the chief,renowned GRASSCUTTER
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by bitcoinvin(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by bilulu(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:
This criminal must not escape justice
so he's now a criminal but wen we shouted he's a criminal u guys called us wailers

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by Omooniya1: 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
we are watching
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by BABANGBALI: 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
See him face. Ole eleribu

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by mekaboy(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
He should be in hand cuffs like olisa metu.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by BABANGBALI: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
bitcoinvin:
No,i only have info about war corps
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by Southguy: 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
Baze1:
Vice- President Yemi Osinbajo is currently meeting the suspended Secretary to the Government of the Federation , Mr . David Lawal , in his office at the Presidential Villa , Abuja .

Lawal was in Osinbajo’ s office as of the time the Presidency announced his suspension .

Details later …

http://punchng.com/breaking-osinbajo-in-closed-door-meeting-with-suspended-sgf/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

IT MEANS CAN HAS STRUCK IN "HE'S OUR OWN OOOO" ABI?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
He agreed to meet with SGF but not DG of NIA.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by BE811APP: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
Oh Great...

He is Suspended

Sounds like good news to me..
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by UncleJJ(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by buffalowings: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
Yeye dey smell
After several months of wrangling

Someone that ought to be in handcuffs

Even trump had some decency
When that guy was found to have some dealings with Russia he was sacked promptly

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by tempex88(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
brainpulse:
The APC led government has every dislike for corruption and it's ready to flush out anybody that is not ready to move with the anti corruption train. This is the gut those that have the charrismal of President have, PMB made sure he wasn't pressurized by popular noise and opinions until investigations were made and decision taken.

The guts ineffectual buffon goatluck Jonathan do not have. When they were stealing around him, he was too lazy and afraid to investigate and sack anyone even Alison that sucks his pricck.

Indeed now stealing of all sorts is corruption. We need the corrupt wailers to come wail again and twist stories and ask stupidity questions.

the decision on lawal's suspension was too long
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by sarrki(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
bilulu:

so he's now a criminal but wen we shouted he's a criminal u guys called us wailers

Show me where I have ever supported him

Quote me
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
brainpulse:
The APC led government has every dislike for corruption and it's ready to flush out anybody that is not ready to move with the anti corruption train. This is the gut those that have the charrismal of President have, PMB made sure he wasn't pressurized by popular noise and opinions until investigations were made and decision taken.

The guts ineffectual buffon goatluck Jonathan do not have. When they were stealing around him, he was too lazy and afraid to investigate and sack anyone even Alison that sucks his pricck.

Indeed now stealing of all sorts is corruption. We need the corrupt wailers to come wail again and twist stories and ask stupidity questions.
Jonathan didn't even take time to Suspend Stella Oduah,Buhari knws suspending only d DG NIA would even anger his supporters,he just reluctantly added d SGF
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by afbstrategies: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
brainpulse:
The [s]APC led government has every dislike for corruption and it's ready to flush out anybody that is not ready to move with the anti corruption train. This is the gut those that have the charrismal of President have, PMB made sure he wasn't pressurized by popular noise and opinions until investigations were made and decision taken.

The guts ineffectual buffon goatluck Jonathan do not have. When they were stealing around him, he was too lazy ag afraid to investigate and sack anyone even Alison that sucks his pricck.

Indeed now stealing of all sorts is corruption. We need the corrupt wailers to come wail again and twist stories and ask stupidity questions.[/s]

Garbage! Look for something better to do with your life. Leave GEJ alone
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by Bobby808: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
brainpulse:

Poor Babachir. You are suspended because you are not strong enough. For example, you do not support Buhari with your state budget during the presidential elections Amaechi. Amaechi cannot be suspended even though there are the amlmighty evidence against him. Anyway, grass can only grow in soft grounds.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by teebillz: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
Just when we are supposed to talking of Buhari's inability to lead the Federal Execution Council's meeting for the second time in a row this guys came up with another blockbuster to divert attention. Now we all all talking about the suspension. It is really working for them.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by tiwasiaife(m): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
brainpulse:

Swear with your grave that gej never suspended or sack someone accused of corruption during his tenure. Evil man like you.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by bitcoinvin(m): 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
BABANGBALI:
No,i only have info about war corps

hahahhahahahha....
Afonja never disappoints
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=brainpulse post=55714354]The APC led government has every dislike for corruption and it's ready to flush out anybody that is not ready to move with the anti corruption train. This is the gut those that have the charrismal of President have, PMB made sure he wasn't pressurized by popular noise and opinions until investigations were made and decision taken.

Am an Igbo , never in support of this government , Checked my facebook Mazi Uchenna Chidubem you will understand that I have never supported this government , and I worked for PDP when I was in Nigeria, but now, Buhari our President has earn my respect, Baba forgive me , because of this your war against Crimes, you have earn my 100 years respect. You are indeed a good leader.. Any person in your cabinets indited with crime should be uprightly investigated, now the war against crimes should be extends to your Ministers. Call me a zombie , Ipob, flat head, I will supports this government till the end. Long Live Our Peoples President, Long Live Nigerians ..
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door by BABANGBALI: 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
bitcoinvin:

hahahhahahahha....
Afonja never disappoints

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Lives Under Python Dance Ii – South-east Residents Speak / Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC / New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.