Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

I Was Not Among Those Stoned At APC Rally – Lawmaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Not Among Those Stoned At APC Rally – Lawmaker (278 Views)

Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. / Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally / President Buhari Was Stoned At APC Ogun Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Not Among Those Stoned At APC Rally – Lawmaker by lackren(m): 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
A member of the House of Representatives representing Bakori/Danja Federal Constituency of Katsina State, Amiru Tukur, on Tuesday said though he was present at a party rally where public officials were stoned, he was not one of the affected officials.

The ruling All Progressives Congress held the rally in Funtua Local Government Area of Katsina to formally receive politicians who had defected to the party from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP; the All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA; the Peoples Democratic Movement, PDM; and some other parties.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the event turned violent when some members of the party started chanting in protest against the presence of some public officials at the rally and subsequently hauled stones at the convoy of the state governor, Aminu Masari.
read more

(1) (Reply)

Cleric Advocates For Prison Reform In Nigeria / Letter To Nigeria Youths / Magu Tasks Workers To Become Active Whistle-blowers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.