Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,118 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally (87943 Views)

Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra / Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. / See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by tendingNews: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
See how Nigerians are reacting to the shameful booeing and stoning of President Buhari today.

Ogun state people booed and stoned

Buhari and Amosun at the rally today. The security men had to block the stones from hitting them.

The Ogun state Governor, Ibikunle Amosun, was accused of personally supervising the disruption of the ongoing APC campaign rally in Ogun state, by ordering the removal of banners belonging to the APC gubernatorial aspirant, Dapo Abiodun. #PMBInOgun

Watch the shameful videos HERE

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by tendingNews: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
More reactions

Watch the full videos HERE

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by tendingNews: 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
More
Watch all the videos HERE

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by stephleena(f): 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Amosu is living up to his name...He just showed oshiimole that he's the real and greater (Amosu) devil

153 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by madridguy(m): 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Amosun your strong strong head won't lead you to anywhere.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by baliyubla: 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ogun youths must stay indoors this night, as the vindictive dullard will not take this international show of shame and rejection lying down.

My one cent.

207 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin grin This is the best rally I have ever watched cheesy grin

It sweet past Kano and rivers state own tongue

243 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
What is most funny to me is that this is coming from their supposed stronghold.

E-rats will be here gushing saliva while reality is overtaking them.

Lord, Pls finish this work you've started in the life of Nigeria.

284 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by ImDStar: 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
I watched it live and direct

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
madridguy:

But it will definitely lead Buhari to Daura.

Trust me.

292 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Escalze(m): 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin grin grin Ogun people have ATIKUlated OBIdiently

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Kylekent59: 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
This coming election cannot be rigged. As some former APC members decamped to PDP it would be very difficult.

They all know their secret.

Hands down Atiku wins.

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Escalze(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
madridguy:
It is not yet too late to join the winning team grin grin grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by GoldChest(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari was stoned and disgraced in Ogun state today .

News Flash

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by sexiestharam(f): 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
ij

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by GoldChest(m): 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari is the first Nigerian President to be stoned and disgraced in his own campaign rally .

What happened today clearly shows everyone has rejected him .. except those benefiting from his corrupt government .

207 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by ishiamu(m): 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
The SSS dude that shielded buhari stupid

35 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by enshi(m): 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
B
Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Chisaedhor: 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
shocked shocked

WATCH THE SHAMEFUL MOMENT PRESIDENT BUHARI WAS STONED IN OGUN STATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAH6lxDBWYc

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by jobsmiths(m): 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ogun people are awake be dt..... Kinda tin he deserves nation wide

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by sexiestharam(f): 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
ok

135 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Finemoore: 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Good afternoon to you all. Please I got admission for my HND program which I should be resume after election. Right now I don't have money for my registration after the money I have last yr from the place I was working to do surgery for my Dad who nearly lost his sight while working in the farm. My remain little save, I used it to secured my accommodation at my school. I got laid off from my work early dis year because the woman I was working with relocated her office to a far place which I couldn't cope due to the high tfare n d woman relocated because they have built their own house somewhere around Mowe-Ibafo for those who is in Lagos. Formally, our office was at Shasha, Lagos. I couldn't secure another job after trying to, just engage myself in this menial jobs to feed myself n my siblings. I really wish to go back to school. Please help a brother. God Almighty bless and protect you all. Thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by davidodiba(m): 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hihihi grin

Where is my friend Sarrki...it's been a while

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by biosilicon: 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Racoon(m): 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
This is not a good omen @ all.Buhari is already cast.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by freemanbubble: 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
Stoned or not stoned! I don't give a fuckkkk

But one thing i can bet my balls on is the fact that pdp will win my state. Edo state to be precise. Edo is for atiku aguero

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by Asshurbanipali: 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
yorubas have rejected buhari too cheesy

No sane person will ever vote Buhari cheesy

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by maestroferdi: 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
Las Las Buhari eye go clear...

Nigerians have spoken.

Yorubas know bad market when they see one...

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally by tayo4ng(m): 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
That's how they will be stoned on Saturday

40 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP / Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.