Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Serena Williams Is Pregnant - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena Williams Is Pregnant (58335 Views)

US Open Final: Serena Williams Accuses Umpire Ramos Of 'Sexism' / US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final / Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
eflintsone:
u are a big racist

Okay, racism against who then? I'm black and I'm scolding black people, so how does that make me racist?
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by eflintsone(m): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
vantage001:
Why is Serena conceiving for a white man painful for me than it is supposed to be sef? undecided angry cry
Damn, Damn, damn. One of the few black global symbol lost to a white man forever. cry The thought of a white man handling all that awesomeness makes me sick.
African American niggas can be slow sha. angry
That was how they almost lost Kerry washington to a white mofo, if not for my igbo brother Nnamdi that swept her off her feet like an african bred Gentleman, kept her home within the black community, and planted two babies sharp sharp.
you are just a racist gerrout
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by eflintsone(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
blackberlin:

Okay, racism against who then? I'm black and I'm scolding black people, so how does that make me racist?
u scolding black pple for allowing serena marry a white man, use ur sense bro it simply means u nt happy she married a white or u wud hv been happy she married a black man...u are a racist i repeat
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by eflintsone(m): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
Niseamaka:

She messed up big time and she've lost my support.
she lost ur support cos she married a white man ryt ?? u racist, na una igbos be racist, tribalist dem nonsense
as if serena knows or sends u sef..keep been a racist it will take u to paradise
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
eflintsone:
u scolding black pple for allowing serena marry a white man, use ur sense bro it simply means u nt happy she married a white or u wud hv been happy she married a black man...u are a racist i repeat

Well, if that's your defition of racism, good luck.
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
eflintsone:

Well, if that's your definition of racism, good luck.
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by eflintsone(m): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
blackberlin:

Well, if that's your definition of racism, good luck.
sorry o racist
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
eflintsone:
sorry o racist

Lol... U no get work cheesy
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by michaelwestern(m): 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
gram:
That's her 24th grand slam. I'd rather she waited to beat the all time record. Congrats tho.

Please what's the record?

And how many does her sister have?
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by hammerF: 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
eflintsone:
eflintsone:
she lost ur support cos she married a white man ryt ?? u racist, na una igbos be racist, tribalist dem nonsense
as if serena knows or sends u sef..keep been a racist it will take u to paradise

Isn't it funny that u are calling people racist but at the sametime u urself a tribalist.
Tribalist people hate other tribe and would prefer other race.
Let me tell u, America itself is a racist country built on the back of slavery and oppression.
Till this day, Blacks in America are third class citizens, even the dogs have more rights than dem.
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by hammerF: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
makahlj2:
Look at the bright side. He will give birth to a half-caste kid, which will be considered BLACK in America. She just scored a point for the BLACK race.

That is it, we dont want anymore half-caste, we have tired and want black.
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by eflintsone(m): 12:50am On Apr 21, 2017
hammerF:

Isn't it funny that u are calling people racist but at the sametime u urself a tribalist.
Tribalist people hate other tribe and would prefer other race.
Let me tell u, America itself is a racist country built on the back of slavery and oppression.
Till this day, Blacks in America are third class citizens, even the dogs have more rights than dem.
o really ??sorry o racist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by makahlj2: 7:31am On Apr 21, 2017
hammerF:

That is it, we dont want anymore half-caste, we have tired and want black.
We? Who is "We"? Are you an African-American? My understanding is that African-Americans prefer light skin wives, light skin babies, and so on. And "light-skin" includes half-caste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Guinea: Africa U-17 Cup Of Nations, Semifinals. 9 - 10 (Full Time) / Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL / Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.