Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,813 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

$50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju (43982 Views)

Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More / N100Billion Campaign Funds Pitted Lagos Assembly Against Ambode / Suspended DG NIA Weeps, Barred From Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by Iamwrath: 1:28am On Apr 20, 2017
I was just enjoying the comments ,

Your comment killed me lol , I am enjoying my Arizona, Eyes glazed, but i'll never write something like that

hahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jaymaxxy:

For real? Is weed that cheap over there?

2 Likes

Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by Eluwilussit(m): 1:36am On Apr 20, 2017
sarrki:
Pdp and followers are the real enemies of the state

Saaaaarrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by sadissbala(m): 2:13am On Apr 20, 2017
ikeadewole:

Was tinubu,Ameachi,fashola, not in PDP..Tell me one APC member who was not in PDP..
so fashola and tinubu were in PDP well I am sure you are high on kaskashi
Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by seunmsg(m): 2:18am On Apr 20, 2017
hush15:

Why r you such a pathetic liar. How can prints of 2016 be given in 2014. What time portal are you following?

Can you provide evidence to support your claim?

1 Like

Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by dalongjnr: 7:25am On Apr 20, 2017
you can be very corrupt sometimes, the NIA director has been suspended pending an investigation. so don't fool misguided Nigerians on matters as sensitive as this.
you sound like the supreme defender of corruption, because of ur prejudicial indictment statement.
Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by mapet: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2017
ikeadewole:

Was tinubu,Ameachi,fashola, not in PDP..Tell me one APC member who was not in PDP..

..... symptoms of Psychosis

1 Like

Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by mapet: 8:27am On Apr 20, 2017
omenkaLives:

drss2: :
wat zombies n buari dullard's propaganda machinery ar trying to tell nijeriyans is dat GEJ, a former president authorized dollars minted in 2016 for NIA in 2014 for use in 2015-2019 elections. is GEJ a magician only a magician can pull dat stunt except d dullard is not even in control ova his own govt.
one will begin to wonder how freshly staked dollar currencies minted in 2016 finds its way into osbone towers right under buari's nose in 2017.
well, den if GEJ a former president can control an agency like National Intelligence Agency (NIA is senior brother to DSS) dat is under d DIRECT CONTROL of d president, who is d current president of nijeriya

word of advice for zombies, d more they try to spin d real story about $50 million ikoyi loot, d more they make buari dullard look more GROSSLY incompetent.

ikoyi $50 million loot (monies shipped into ikoyi towers btw 2016 n 2017) is a hatched job comprising top members of buari's govt. later they will be shouting tsa.
ar security agencies no longer under d much propagandized tsa regime of buari dullard
How wailers lie to themselves and believe the same lies as gospel truth beats me. Y'all been going on and on about the notes minted in 2016 without doing yourselves the courtesy of showing proof they were indeed minted in that year.

Una no get small shame at all. cheesy

That they are shameless is a forgone conclusion. It is their near non-existence of intelligence that is "jaw-dropping"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by mapet: 8:30am On Apr 20, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Na wa for Deji o

"come let's reason together".... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by mapet: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2017
chukel:
Deji is really bitter that the cash he should have benefited from was stashed by Oke. Hence his ratting out. Means FFK and his cohorts have been exposed as the liars they are capable of tarnishing people's images. Amaechi has been vindicated. I wonder how some people sleep at night after supporting corruption. See people here rigmaroling on this thread looking for how best to defend corruption. Even when it's crystal clear it's deji's twitter handle. I love what is happening. Barcanister is dumb founded.

....add Barcanista to the mix

1 Like

Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by mapet: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

TonyeBarcanista: :

That was FALSE!

I went to Abia to monitor an election for the PDP candidate and give situation report, a team he led. the PDP NOT Deji sponsored the trip. I'm sure if an organization send you on assignment they will bear the cost of logistics. lol

I never chop yam before jare...
the same organisation that sponsored your trip to abia chop our yams.
And is that our yam they use sponsored your trip to abia.
That means, you taste from stolen yam.

....and we will also hear the line that he did not know the money was from our "Yams", like Nnenadi Usman, Reuben Abati, FFK and co had said
Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by mapet: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2017
masseratti:
ajimobi and amosun were in the senate before,I bet they were in PDP that time,not sure thou.

not sure, yet you post it online? I tot google was meant for something undecided
Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by mapet: 8:41am On Apr 20, 2017
Omeokachie:
EFCC already have their star witness.

He should be in court to tender his evidence for the good of the country.

abso....fkng....lutely
Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by 2shur: 8:43am On Apr 20, 2017
Abegi.
If u can steal dteal.
Of i can do yahoo.
Do it to the fullest
We are all thieves in naija
From bankers to oil blocks
We dey hear of dansuki again
Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by OlaMiki: 8:49am On Apr 20, 2017
you are even more zombie than the pple u called zombie
ikeadewole:
He must be mad on amala and ewedu...Iant it the same buhari who said Abacha was not corrupt... Was is not the same buhari who cleared Babachir lawal of corruption.... Abegi its your zombies you will fool not me...4 days and the federal government have not said who owns the money in ikoyi...
Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by OlaMiki: 8:53am On Apr 20, 2017
What a senseless comment , what a foolish conclusion. what a dummy analysis. in a note shell, nothing sensible come from a flat head
drss2:
wat zombies n buari dullard's propaganda machinery ar trying to tell nijeriyans is dat GEJ, a former president authorized dollars minted in 2016 for NIA in 2014 for use in 2015-2019 elections. is GEJ a magician only a magician can pull dat stunt except d dullard is not even in control ova his own govt.
one will begin to wonder how freshly staked dollar currencies minted in 2016 finds its way into osbone towers right under buari's nose in 2017.
well, den if GEJ a former president can control an agency like National Intelligence Agency (NIA is senior brother to DSS) dat is under d DIRECT CONTROL of d president, who is d current president of nijeriya

word of advice for zombies, d more they try to spin d real story about $50 million ikoyi loot, d more they make buari dullard look more GROSSLY incompetent.

ikoyi $50 million loot (monies shipped into ikoyi towers btw 2016 n 2017) is a hatched job comprising top members of buari's govt. later they will be shouting tsa.
ar security agencies no longer under d much propagandized tsa regime of buari dullard
Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by mapet: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2017
EXCLUSIVE: NIA collected $289m cash from NAPIMS account in 2015

The National Intelligence Agency (NIA) collected $289,202,382 in cash from the account of the National Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPIMS) in February 2015 after the postponement of the general election, TheCable understands.

NAPIMS is a subsidiary of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) which manages the investments of the national oil company.

It was also from NNPC’s accounts that the office of the national security adviser withdrew the bulk of the $2.1 billion it got for “Boko Haram operations” in the months leading to the 2015 elections.

TheCable understands that $289,202,382 was approved for NIA’s “covert operations” by President Goodluck Jonathan and subsequently withdrawn in cash on February 25, 2015 from NAPIMS account at CBN.

The entire NIA budget for 2015 was a little over N25 billion which was about $160 million at the time — further suggesting that the payment was extra-budgetary.

The Department of State Services (DSS) also got huge sums of cash in naira and dollars for “covert operations” in the run-up to the elections.

These revelations are coming in the light of the recovery of $43 million, £27,000 and N23 million in a flat in Ikoyi, Lagos state, by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) following a tip-off from a whistle blower.

NIA said it was its money and that it was meant for “covert operations” — according to reports.

There is now strong suspicion that the Ikoyi haul might have been part of the $289,202,382 released to the agency two years ago.

A presidency source had told TheCable that President Muhammadu Buhari was not briefed on the funds which were warehoused at a private apartment.

Although Oke reportedly said the apartment belongs to NIA, Sahara Reporters alleged that it belongs to Chobe Ventures — owned by Folashade Oke.

The now suspended NIA DG has a wife named Folashade Oke, further fuelling speculation that it was a family affair.

But NIA is said to have claimed that the money was only “in transit” at the Ikoyi apartment for onward movement to the agency’s property elsewhere.

“The circumstances make everything suspicious,” the senior presidency official told TheCable

Buhari has set up a three-man panel to investigate both Oke and Babachir Lawal, secretary to the government of the federation, over various allegations.

Oke was appointed by Jonathan as the NIA DG in November 2013 and retained by Buhari, even though he replaced other security chiefs in August 2015.

Oke’s tenure is up in November 2017.

Follow us on twitter @thecableng

Copyright 2017 TheCable. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.thecable.ng as the source.

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-nia-collected-289m-cash-napims-account-2015

"Come let's reason together"....... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by deeone10: 9:33am On Apr 20, 2017
someone stole money....
someone was a governor...
someone was a president...
someone was in PDP...
someone...
someone...

[b][/b]CYCLE OF THE SAME PEOPLE
Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by masseratti: 9:39am On Apr 20, 2017
mapet:

not sure, yet you post it online? I tot google was meant for something undecided
yes I did,happy now?I err cos am human not God.
Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by mapet: 9:57am On Apr 20, 2017
masseratti:
yes I did,happy now?I err cos am human not God.

add laziness to it

1 Like

Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by masseratti: 10:13am On Apr 20, 2017
mapet:

add laziness to it
help me to add it.Thank you.
Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2017
drss2:

You are more daft more than you can even think, The DG NIA said GEJ approved the money for covert and you are here yarning nonsense, Please can you show us proof that those dollars was minted in 2016? When did Nigeria started printing dollars OMG this guy is stewpid..

2 Likes

Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by sapele914(m): 11:03am On Apr 20, 2017
ikeadewole:
He must be mad on amala and ewedu...Iant it the same buhari who said Abacha was not corrupt... Was is not the same buhari who cleared Babachir lawal of corruption.... Abegi its your zombies you will fool not me...4 days and the federal government have not said who owns the money in ikoyi...
is it not jonathan goodluck that said stealing of your common wealth isn't corruption. Misguided disgrunted element blame others for your own shortcomings mumu.

1 Like

Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by muyibaba222(m): 11:17am On Apr 20, 2017
Chuksonyeike:
the mods has better ban this OP for this mischievous thread.Deji never mentioned the money diverted as the $50m found in the 7B apartment

You mean there is still another money linked to the DG NIA that made Deji commend the president? Kiss the truth sir
Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:30am On Apr 20, 2017
ikeadewole:

Tinubu and Fashola in PDP?

One of the deluded wailing zombie spotted..
Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by muyibaba222(m): 11:37am On Apr 20, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Na wa for Deji o

Is that all you have to say?

1 Like

Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by Chuksonyeike: 11:40am On Apr 20, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You are more daft more than you can even think, The DG NIA said GEJ approved the money for covert and you are here yarning nonsense, Please can you show us proof that those dollars was minted in 2016? When did Nigeria started printing dollars OMG this guy is stewpid..

you are asking him to show him proof that the money was printed in 2016 when you have not shown him proof that GEJ approved the Money for "covert"operations.SMH
Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Na wa for Deji o

You mean for exposing PDP inner circle discussion?
Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
masseratti:
ajimobi and amosun were in the senate before,I bet they were in PDP that time,not sure thou.

Ajimobi was never in PDP, He was in ANPP and Amosun left PDP in 2003 and never return to the party till today..

Maybe you need to also be enlightened that Obanikoro, Mimiko, Omisore was once an AD member too..
Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

you are asking him to show him proof that the money was printed in 2016 when you have not shown him proof that GEJ approved the Money for "covert"operations.SMH

But the DG himself say so now, The DG NIA said GEJ approve the money for covert or you need proof of where he said that?
Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by masseratti: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Ajimobi was never in PDP, He was in ANPP and Amosun left PDP in 2003 and never return to the party till today..

Maybe you need to also be enlightened that Obanikoro, Mimiko, Omisore was once an AD member too..
i dont get,someone just said Amosun was never in PDP,will find out about Ajimobi later.
Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
masseratti:
i dont get,someone just said Amosun was never in PDP,will find out about Ajimobi later.

Amosun was in Senate in PDP i think from 2003 to 2007 sorry my bad for the first error, But Ajimobi was never in PDP..
Re: $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju by Chuksonyeike: 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

But the DG himself say so now, The DG NIA said GEJ approve the money for covert or you need proof of where he said that?

so him saying that is now proof that GEJ did that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" / See How Many States PDP Now Controls, Including Zamfara State / Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.