Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More (6591 Views)

Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion / Jimi Agbaje: Why I Lost In 2011, 2015 Elections / PDP Won Benue 2015 Elections - Mike Iordye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by StagethemTVee: 3:16am On Dec 10, 2019
The ex governors conversation exposes a lot about the perception of the north about Goodluck Jonathan's presidency, the distrust between east and the north and so much more. While Governor Ibikunle Amosun tried severally to give a different perspective to the situation, Shettima shut him down politely taking over most of the conversation. The discussions went as far back as the 1993 election annulled by former president Ibrahim Babangida.

Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-su7famXhk

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kERIZQDw0m0
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by nubiangod9(m): 4:31am On Dec 10, 2019
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Omoodua007: 4:38am On Dec 10, 2019
Fake ipod
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by leofab(f): 4:49am On Dec 10, 2019
Eyes opener

1 Like

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Xisnin(m): 4:52am On Dec 10, 2019
What a sick interview filled with hate.
Shettima exhibited a lunatic grandeur expected of an average unenlightened illiterate.
It is funny that most of his so-called "northern" plans have not materialized to this day.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by orisa37: 5:08am On Dec 10, 2019
AMOSUN ACTUALLY LAUNCHED THE CABAL ON NIGERIA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by joyandfaith: 6:12am On Dec 10, 2019
how has Buhari presidency helped north? is northern Nigeria more developed than any part in south? how has Buhari presidency improves lives of Nigeria? tribalism is only reason why Nigeria cannot develop.

23 Likes

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by allthingsgood: 6:17am On Dec 10, 2019
Xisnin:
Shettima exhibited a lunatic grandeur expected of an average unenlightened illiterate.
It is funny that most of his so-called "northern" plan not materialized to this day.

All u ipob do is to insult pple. Smh

1 Like

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Abdul05: 6:17am On Dec 10, 2019
joyandfaith:
how has Buhari presidency helped north? is northern Nigeria more developed than any part in south? how has Buhari presidency improves lives of Nigeria? tribalism is only reason why Nigeria cannot develop.
with this people from the east.,forget, Nigeria cannot develop.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Abdul9025(m): 6:28am On Dec 10, 2019
wink smiley
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by joyandfaith: 6:37am On Dec 10, 2019
Abdul05:

ask them to leave Nigeria and to form their country. it is only weak and lazy people that blame other for their misfortunes. i remember in scripture that Adam blamed eve and God for eating fruit while eve blame devil. Any mature person should not be blaming others for their failure. With tribalism as philosophy of majority of Nigerians we should say bye bye to development. My fear is that if Nigeria later splits into many nations, Africa may suffer for it-core north becoming another Somalia, south-south becoming another south Sudan, south east becoming Colombia of Africa, north central becoming another Congo and south west becoming another Bangladesh

7 Likes

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Afolabimills(m): 6:38am On Dec 10, 2019
God save Nigeria
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Racoon(m): 6:40am On Dec 10, 2019
Abdul05:
And where has the core northern Nigeria taken the country to after ruling for more than 40years of its existence?
What have this born-to-rule given Nigeria? BH, ISIS-West Africa, Fulani killers, poverty, stark illiteracy etc

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Racoon(m): 6:41am On Dec 10, 2019
The conspiracy didn't start today but certainly they are regretting it.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Abdul05: 6:41am On Dec 10, 2019
joyandfaith:

ask them to leave Nigeria and to form their country. it is only weak and lazy people that blame other for their misfortunes. i remember in scripture that Adam blamed eve and God for eating fruit while eve blame devil. Any mature person should not be blaming others for their failure. With tribalism as philosophy of majority of Nigerians we should say bye bye to development. My fear is that if Nigeria later splits into many nations, Africa may suffer for it-core north becoming another Somalia, south-south becoming another south Sudan, south east becoming Colombia of Africa, north central becoming another Congo and south west becoming another Bangladesh
this is one of the reasons why majority people believe in one Nigeria including me

1 Like

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by jahsharon: 6:43am On Dec 10, 2019
Xisnin:
It is funny that most of his so-called "northern" plan not materialized to this day.

You will die of hypertension if you don't watch it. We have kicked the ineffectual buffoon called Goatluck Jonathan out and he has moved on, you miscreant too should move on.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by joyandfaith: 6:48am On Dec 10, 2019
Abdul05:
this is one of the reasons why majority people believe in one Nigeria including me

one nigeria will not develop with tribalistic mind set of majority of people. tribalism is national philosophy.
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Xisnin(m): 6:49am On Dec 10, 2019
jahsharon:

You will die of hypertension if you don't watch it. We have kicked the ineffectual buffoon called Goatluck Jonathan out and he has moved on, you miscreant too should move on.
Who is this imbe cile?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by livebyday(m): 6:49am On Dec 10, 2019
[s]
jahsharon:

If somebody bash you, bash the person back. Stop reporting here and there. If you can't endure the heat, then leave the kitchen. This is our Nairaland, a land full of crazy people. If you can't cope, exit and go listen to your Biafra Radio of propaganda and lies. Or are you held at gun point here?
[/s]
Are you done?

You will do well to obey this forums rules, this is not your forum

Violation of the rules will lead to sanctions , all are compelled to respect these rules and respect other members

There is no our nairaland here , there is the owner Mr Osewa and you a member who must obey it's rules to remain a member

Good day

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Xisnin(m): 6:51am On Dec 10, 2019
allthingsgood:

You must be an idiot and fanatic if you find nothing wrong with that call.

A whole state governor exhibited extreme bigotry and was reasoning like a fool.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Abdul05: 6:54am On Dec 10, 2019
joyandfaith:

one nigeria will not develop with tribalistic mind set of majority of people. tribalism is national philosophy.
ofcourse,you're right.but what can we do to stop them?Absolutely nothing my brother
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Mightyhaiz: 6:55am On Dec 10, 2019
Omoodua007:
Fake ipod
them don ban your sarrki moniker?
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Mightyhaiz: 6:57am On Dec 10, 2019
allthingsgood:

and what do you boko do? Eulogise ppl?

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by joyandfaith: 7:04am On Dec 10, 2019
Abdul05:
ofcourse,you're right.but what can we do to stop them?Absolutely nothing my brother

you and I can stop tribalism. tribalism is worse than corruption.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by obidark: 7:16am On Dec 10, 2019
that guy is strange....

if mods listen to him,nairaland will empty....

you cant even sneeze sef and he will report you....
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by CTechHub(m): 7:17am On Dec 10, 2019
Things fall apart!

BTW, have you seen my signature, yet?
Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 10, 2019
They don't even trust Okorocha and Amaechi..

While those ones are busy slaving around.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More by Hoephase: 7:20am On Dec 10, 2019
I weep for my country more especially those that are optimistic that Nigeria will be great again.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Was Obigbo/Oyigbo Taken Out Of Imo State And Carved Into Rivers State? / Breaking: "Goodbye Nigeria" Trending On Number One Trends On Twitter / Dr Sola Otulana - OOU Lecturer - Kidnapped For N50m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.