Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

I'm Curious, What States Make Up 'the Biafra' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Curious, What States Make Up 'the Biafra' (1485 Views)

Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement / My Fellow Ndigbo I'm Curious About Two Unanswered Questions. / Only 10 States Make Budgets Public—budgit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Curious, What States Make Up 'the Biafra' by bitingcool: 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
With so much talk about ' let my people go', I'm surprised no one has confidently listed the states that supposedly make up the fought for Biafra. Can someone confidently list the states with the knowledge that it is not mere wishful thinking or it won't be contested. I see no structure really in this daily cry for a separate nation. Help out pls

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: I'm Curious, What States Make Up 'the Biafra' by generalbush(m): 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
Enugu

Anambra

Ebonyi

Abia

IMO... And other minor tribes willing to join!!

6 Likes

Re: I'm Curious, What States Make Up 'the Biafra' by MirabelArode(f): 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
another muslim oshogbo 'ogbeni' hoping to start a SE vs SS fight. I'm sure he has other monikers waiting to.proclaim that they are SSner who hates Biafra and love the fulanis.

Only fools will fall for their deceit here. We know their way. grin grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Curious, What States Make Up 'the Biafra' by Freewoman(f): 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
bitingcool:
With so much talk about ' let my people go', I'm surprised no one has confidently listed the states that supposedly make up the fought for Biafra. Can someone confidently list the states with the knowledge that it is not mere wishful thinking or it won't be contested. I see no structure really in this daily cry for a separate nation. Help out pls

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala

BIAFRANS DON'T USE STATE BUT REGION, GOING BY THE MAP ALREADY I PLACE, BIAFRANS CAN BE SEEN FROM EASTERN REGION OF PRESENT NIGERIA, CREATING STATES WERE TO FURTHER DIVIDE BIAFRANS, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, GO WITH THIS RIGHT ONE

6 Likes

Re: I'm Curious, What States Make Up 'the Biafra' by Dedetwo(m): 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
bitingcool:

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala

I guess you deserved to be on this forum.
Re: I'm Curious, What States Make Up 'the Biafra' by gurnam: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
OP
Ibos will insult you and call you afonja or Muslim grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Curious, What States Make Up 'the Biafra' by sagitariusbaby(m): 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
The future Oduduwa republic in map

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Curious, What States Make Up 'the Biafra' by BiafraIShere(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
bitingcool:

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Your question is a no brainer, referendum will decide those that will make up Biafra. Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo are already in Biafra while Delta, Cross River, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom & Edo will decide to join their kit and kin in Biafra or remain in the ZOO. Nobody is forcing anybody!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Curious, What States Make Up 'the Biafra' by Igboesika: 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
sagitariusbaby:
The future Oduduwa republic in map
Who drew that thing you posted there ?
Re: I'm Curious, What States Make Up 'the Biafra' by ab11baddo(m): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
MirabelArode:
another muslim oshogbo 'ogbeni' hoping to start a SE vs SS fight. I'm sure he has other monikers waiting to.proclaim that they are SSner who hates Biafra and love the fulanis.

if they post something about ur people... Is then u will start shouting "tribalist " " zoo zoo" up n down

1 Like

Re: I'm Curious, What States Make Up 'the Biafra' by Noneroone(m): 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
K'anyi mebienu thread a
Re: I'm Curious, What States Make Up 'the Biafra' by Noneroone(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
bitingcool:
[s] With so much talk about ' let my people go', I'm surprised no one has confidently listed the states that supposedly make up the fought for Biafra. Can someone confidently list the states with the knowledge that it is not mere wishful thinking or it won't be contested. I see no structure really in this daily cry for a separate nation. Help out pls

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala [/s]
trash
Re: I'm Curious, What States Make Up 'the Biafra' by Oduduwatic: 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
bitingcool:

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
how mant state make up oduduwa republic? This should be our primary concern.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Curious, What States Make Up 'the Biafra' by bi0nics: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
Imo

Anambra

Enugu

Abia

And Ebonyi. .

Addition of any other state would give them off a being delusion or just utterly obtuse. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Curious, What States Make Up 'the Biafra' by kramer: 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
MirabelArode:

Paranoid much undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Curious, What States Make Up 'the Biafra' by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
gurnam:
OP

It's their normal way.
Watch how they'll repeat that line over and over again.
Re: I'm Curious, What States Make Up 'the Biafra' by bitingcool: 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
MirabelArode:

Let's just saw to your comment : seen
Re: I'm Curious, What States Make Up 'the Biafra' by bitingcool: 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
generalbush:
Enugu

Anambra

Ebonyi

Abia

IMO... And other minor tribes willing to join!!

Okay
Re: I'm Curious, What States Make Up 'the Biafra' by bitingcool: 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
gurnam:
OP

Already feeling their effort
Sadly for their bitterness, I am neither
I imagine a foreigner asking a secession zealot this, will he resort to insults on Lord Lugard or answer the question?
A lot of people invest so much in unwarranted emotions
I simply asked a question
The intelligent few have made some hints
The others remain well, others
Re: I'm Curious, What States Make Up 'the Biafra' by Iamwrath: 2:24am On Apr 20, 2017
Their Geography is mobile

States and regions and maps change all the time grin grin
Re: I'm Curious, What States Make Up 'the Biafra' by Ikechu10: 3:16am On Apr 20, 2017
bitingcool:

Already feeling their effort
Sadly for their bitterness, I am neither
I imagine a foreigner asking a secession zealot this, will he resort to insults on Lord Lugard or answer the question?
A lot of people invest so much in unwarranted emotions
I simply asked a question
The intelligent few have made some hints
The others remain well, others

We all know your intent. Your people are well known for it on this forum. It is highly pathetic and pitiful in my honest opinion.

Like till this very day, I'm still ponder why Afonja are more invested in wailing about Biafra yet you arent even wanted nor addressed by Biafra. It is like a LovePeddler looking for attention from Business men that want nothing to do with her. That's literally how I'm viewing Afonjas behavior in regards to Biafra. It's highly pathetic and I truly pity you lots honestly.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Curious, What States Make Up 'the Biafra' by ExpiredNigeria: 5:49am On Apr 20, 2017
bitingcool:

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala

This your thread is exactly the reason they divided Easter Nigeria into South East, South South region. but I can tell you people are learning very fast that is it geo-political and are becoming wise.

A chieftain of Ijaw Peoples Assembly and a human rights activist, Miss Annkio Briggs, has expressed worry over what she termed “the induced differences between the South East and South South geo-political zones of the country”

https://www.nairaland.com/3750187/wiser-now-southsouth-southeast-one

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi KANU Is With More Than Ten People Afonja We Not Like Dis (video) / Photonews: Ogbeni Inspect New Ilesha Grammar School / Amend constitution: Police Decentralization One Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.