Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Photonews: Ogbeni Inspect New Ilesha Grammar School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photonews: Ogbeni Inspect New Ilesha Grammar School (1485 Views)

Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives / Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photonews: Ogbeni Inspect New Ilesha Grammar School by Johnnyessence(m): 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
The executive governor of the state of Osun, Ogbeni
Rauf Aregbesola yesterday paid an unscheduled visit
to the site of the new Ilehsa Grammar School.
Aregbesola who was in company some members of
his cabinet expressed satisfaction at the level and
quality of work done at the site.
See photos below :
Source:www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/06/photonews-ogbeni-visits-new-ilesha.html?m=1. CC. Lalasticla. Mynd44. Seun.

4 Likes

Re: Photonews: Ogbeni Inspect New Ilesha Grammar School by Johnnyessence(m): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Well na still the money of the Sukuk loan ogbeni dey use to build that school. #ReopenLautech. Enough of strike. No work no pay.
Re: Photonews: Ogbeni Inspect New Ilesha Grammar School by feelgoodInc: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Alaye Ogbeni calm Down
Re: Photonews: Ogbeni Inspect New Ilesha Grammar School by Temidayo9(m): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
Who could have imagine this from Osun State? nightmare for some people now.

5 Likes

Re: Photonews: Ogbeni Inspect New Ilesha Grammar School by beberebe: 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
Temidayo9:

Why will a govt be building schools in this 21st century....these are done by private sectors..
Re: Photonews: Ogbeni Inspect New Ilesha Grammar School by Johnnyessence(m): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
Temidayo9:
abeg which nightmare again. Everybody know that it is sukuk money he used to build all the schools.
Re: Photonews: Ogbeni Inspect New Ilesha Grammar School by Iamwrath: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
Even if na sukuki or skunk money

We like am ,

Tell Dokubo to locate his University that he built with his personal savings to Niger Delta

Nonsense people

Johnnyessence:
abeg which nightmare again. Everybody know that it is sukuk money he used to build all the schools.

That's not the Ilegrams i remember , Kudos to Aregbe ..... Sledge hammer to bloccus of the PDP

grin

1 Like

Re: Photonews: Ogbeni Inspect New Ilesha Grammar School by Johnnyessence(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
Iamwrath:
Even if na sukuki or skunk money

We like am ,

Tell Dokubo to locate his University that he built with his personal savings to Niger Delta

Nonsense people

That's not the Ilegrams i remember , Kudos to Aregbe ..... Sledge hammer to bloccus of the PDP

grin
the last Pdp adminstration borrow money from CBN to built the giganti Osun state university but they was able to pay the debt they owe CBN. So far osun debt profile keep increasing by the day. Going to four months now that lautech lecturers resume the second half of their strike. This is unfair. Lautech is underlocked.
Re: Photonews: Ogbeni Inspect New Ilesha Grammar School by Iamwrath: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
I feel your pain, all your post for the past few weeks has been about Lautech , you even used Alternate Monica , I do not blame you

As for your blatant lie , Aregbesola serviced the loans first when he arrived , don't come here and confuse people or speak ill out of hate , it's a bloody lie
Johnnyessence:
the last Pdp adminstration borrow money from CBN to built the giganti Osun state university but they was able to pay the debt they owe CBN. So far osun debt profile keep increasing by the day. Going to four months now that lautech lecturers resume the second half of their strike. This is unfair. Lautech is underlocked.

1 Like

Re: Photonews: Ogbeni Inspect New Ilesha Grammar School by muykem: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
What is the problem with Bayelsa State? See projects in a poor state like Osun.

4 Likes

Re: Photonews: Ogbeni Inspect New Ilesha Grammar School by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
na style dem dey take steal our money undecided
Re: Photonews: Ogbeni Inspect New Ilesha Grammar School by raker300: 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lol...same old school.

How many times they won commission this one school abeg?
Re: Photonews: Ogbeni Inspect New Ilesha Grammar School by seanet02: 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
Johnnyessence:
This guy defended Aregbesola on this loan issue here.
What an Hypocrite!
Seems Aregbesola is not paying again.
Re: Photonews: Ogbeni Inspect New Ilesha Grammar School by seanet02: 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Johnnyessence:
You don't know this guy.
Anywhere he see money he goes.
No value whatsoever.
Check his old posts on this same debt issue and you will know why Satan shouted "Twale" when he heard Johnnyessence
Re: Photonews: Ogbeni Inspect New Ilesha Grammar School by wristbangle: 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
raker300:
Lol...same old school.

How many times they won commission this one school abeg?

Atleast for once appreciate good thing. I know u are pained seeing this magnificent achievement from a state who have zero your mind.
muykem:
What is the problem with Bayelsa State See projects in a poor state like Osun.

The problem of Bayelsa is in the belly of their governor where all its resources go to sad

1 Like

Re: Photonews: Ogbeni Inspect New Ilesha Grammar School by Johnnyessence(m): 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
seanet02:
This guy defended Aregbesola on this loan issue here.
What an Hypocrite!
Seems Aregbesola is not paying again.
it is recession lol. Well I will always stand by truth and speak the truth always. I always be saying it here that am not BMC or AMC crew. Am doing it as my civic right responsibility. I won't allow the education sector of the state of osun in comatose. Am not happy with the way ogbeni is reacting to lautech crisis. It is uncalled for.
Re: Photonews: Ogbeni Inspect New Ilesha Grammar School by deedeedee1: 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
My hometown.
Ijesha ni ere!!!!
Still, nigeria is a failed entity. If yoruba had their country, we will be doing better than this mediocre.
Look at south korea and japan, they have left us behind. South korea is not that large than the yoruba nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photonews: Ogbeni Inspect New Ilesha Grammar School by Johnnyessence(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
seanet02:
You don't know this guy.
Anywhere he see money he goes.
No value whatsoever.
Check his old posts on this same debt issue and you will know why Satan shouted "Twale" when he heard Johnnyessence
lol you are very funny sha. Well I am still the same moniker ooo. Am not a hyprocrite and I will never be one. I stand for truth and honesty. When I see things good I will say it for people to see. And also I will comment on it when I see it negatively. It just that am not happy with the level of education sector in osun state. Now lautech lecturers have resume their second half of their strike. This is bad and uncalled. Now the school is locked for three months now. This is bad from both the oyo state governor and osun state governor.
Re: Photonews: Ogbeni Inspect New Ilesha Grammar School by intruxive(m): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
God bless ogbeni, the man who can see the future. No one will eat up osuns future lai lai. Because ogbeni has invested it in the greatest infrastructures u can leave behind, education
Please IPOB yoots come in and see, this is the western part of nigeria
Note: this is a public school
Re: Photonews: Ogbeni Inspect New Ilesha Grammar School by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Good job
Re: Photonews: Ogbeni Inspect New Ilesha Grammar School by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
beberebe:

Why will a govt be building schools in this 21st century....these are done by private sectors..

You people can never be pleased.

(1) (Reply)

No 2019 Election Directive In SE By Nnamdi Kanu Is Thoughtless / Amend constitution: Police Decentralization One Way Forward / Health centre collapses in abuja Months After Buhari Commissioned It -pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.