Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Please Your Candid Reply: What Is Your Take On This. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please Your Candid Reply: What Is Your Take On This. (890 Views)

This Reply Got Me Laughing (photos) / Sars Funny Reply To Shatta Wale Tweet / Another Epic Reply From EFCC Twitter Account. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Your Candid Reply: What Is Your Take On This. by inchristalone(m): 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Yesterday I ran into a female friend of mine who is a "big auntie " In case you don't know who a big auntie is, it's a technical name given to an unmarried female that is from 35 years and above. She told me that if she is given an opportunity she will change Proverbs 18v22. The verse of the bible says "whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour from God. I asked her why, she said since men do not want to find her, that she is ready to go find a man because she is tired of being single. Now I put the question to all truthful entities in this forum, if you are given opportunity, which verse of the bible will you edit or change completely to suit you situation?
Re: Please Your Candid Reply: What Is Your Take On This. by inchristalone(m): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
FTC
Re: Please Your Candid Reply: What Is Your Take On This. by Ay04z(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
.am here to sell coins
Re: Please Your Candid Reply: What Is Your Take On This. by mcglinn7895: 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
The scrumptious reply it was from the one of the candid about the newly made and meets from the find to new text. Being to complete is from the change of unmarried while on the best essay service given to best chance once again.

(1) (Reply)

HILARIOUS: Nigeria For Sale On Olx / Only In Northern Nigeria / Who Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.