Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Serena Williams Shows Off Her Baby Bump On Snapchat(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams Shows Off Her Baby Bump On Snapchat(photo) (1347 Views)

Pregnant Simi Rocks Her Baby Bump On Stage (Photos) / Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" / Fans Spot Baby Bump On Monalisa Chinda, Congratulate Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Williams Shows Off Her Baby Bump On Snapchat(photo) by Calismart(m): 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
Women's Tennis champion,serena williams,today took to her snapchat to show off her baby bump to the world.

She is 20 weeks pregnant,according to the caption on the photo she shared.

Few days ago,a romantic photo of her,swept off the ground by her fiancé,Alexis Ohanian graced the internet,little did we know that something big was up.

Serena willians has won more Grand Slam titles than any other player in the Open Era.

In January, Serena won her 23rd at the Australian Open after defeating her sister Venus.

Re: Serena Williams Shows Off Her Baby Bump On Snapchat(photo) by Calismart(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
Above is the photo she shared on Snapchat and below is the lovely photo of her fiance,Alexis Ohanian,giving her a lift,which surfaced online 2 days ago

http://www.storiesmagic.com/2017/04/serena-williams-shows-off-her-baby-bump.html?m=1

Re: Serena Williams Shows Off Her Baby Bump On Snapchat(photo) by may01(f): 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
LOL. He doesn't look that comfy to me.
Re: Serena Williams Shows Off Her Baby Bump On Snapchat(photo) by austine4real(m): 7:59am On May 11, 2017
may01:
happy birthday to u

llnp

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Shows Off Her Baby Bump On Snapchat(photo) by eposho: 8:33am On May 11, 2017
Na ileke idi she take jazz this.man , ewooo
Re: Serena Williams Shows Off Her Baby Bump On Snapchat(photo) by Nobody: 8:38am On May 11, 2017
the second pic she... hope d guy no poo for cloth
Re: Serena Williams Shows Off Her Baby Bump On Snapchat(photo) by Nobody: 8:41am On May 11, 2017
That guy is strugglig

She need a black lipsrsealed
Re: Serena Williams Shows Off Her Baby Bump On Snapchat(photo) by YorubasAreSmart: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
may01:
hi its me Ogabuhari eyeneka mfo.

I've been banned from making comments, I'm using one's account.
I was saying that I studied history and international studies at uniuyo and also offered the same French courses with linguistic students till our sophomore in school.
Mme toyo lecturers nte Mr Isidore and Mr Adedeji.
Re: Serena Williams Shows Off Her Baby Bump On Snapchat(photo) by may01(f): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
YorubasAreSmart:

I was saying that I studied history and international studies at uniuyo and also offered the same French courses with linguistic students till our sophomore in school.
Oh. Okay. What's with your signature BTW
Re: Serena Williams Shows Off Her Baby Bump On Snapchat(photo) by may01(f): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
YorubasAreSmart:

Oh. Okay. What's with your signature BTW?
Re: Serena Williams Shows Off Her Baby Bump On Snapchat(photo) by YorubasAreSmart: 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
may01:

Oh. Okay. What's with your signature BTW?
this isn't my account oh. I had his password so I've been using it incase my main moniker is banned by spam bot or mods.
The guy is my friend though but a tribalist.
So afo akere di eh?
Re: Serena Williams Shows Off Her Baby Bump On Snapchat(photo) by may01(f): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2017
YorubasAreSmart:
this isn't my account oh. I had his password so I've been using it incase my main moniker is banned by spam bot or mods.
The guy is my friend though but a tribalist.
So afo akere di eh?
Esther.

(1) (Reply)

Tell These Actresses That Are 39 Years And More And Are Not Married To Do This / Celebrity Plastic Surgeries That Went Awfully Wrong / Who Wore It Better: Linda Ikeji Vs Anna Banner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.