Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) (53574 Views)

NNPC Subsidiary NPDC Benin Head Office Construction (photos) / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) / Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by smemud(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
eye service
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by admax(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Atlantian: 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
I cant criticize him, a man must eat his bread and he must find a way to appeal to public and stay relevant. One is free to play some tricks, if my wish comes true, na so I go do, I go even do pass them. Life is good, always.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by ekensi01: 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
oya everybody bring out ur spoons my dog food is here. Those people no hold d ladder self.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by fularm(m): 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
successmatters:
Waiting here to see the shrunken baba presido inspecting a project on a ladder 50 feet from the ground grin

I wonder what Amode should do, common fly over you dey climb ladder, at least you have buildings in Magodo you can see the length of work done on Lagos. Have you seen where our action governor do such barbaric act? Ekiti people need to get little more expose. Ko ma fii bread koyin lobe lo

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by opribo(m): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nice one the gov but next time please wear protective helment and steel toe boots at a construction site because safety first we dont want any untoward mishap to happen to the peoples gov.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by mcmorgan(m): 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
oshokomole baba
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:
Shameless and dull Nigerians. Look at the young Arab boy thats building the bridge on behalf of Ekiti while the regular Nigerians are over there looking at him talk to the Governor like the dullards they are.

P.S: No helmet or protective gear while he was climbing, why didn't he fall and crack his head so we can see the emptiness inside his slow, thieving, hollow brain.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by d4gmail: 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
No PPE. Why na?
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by positivetaught: 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
one that is hated will even be accuse of raising dust even when he jump's into the river, fayose carry go nothing do you.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Graciousnaija: 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
This bridge shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by ephi123(f): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
No safety gear. In his bid to do eye service by all cost.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by brightology3: 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
omenkaLives:
If him fall break neck now, him go blame Buhari. cheesy

so no more "show me any tangible project". Aiit

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nigeria makes me feel so ashamed. cry

1 Like

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
jonhemma11:
WORKING IN PROGRESS

Governor Ayodele Fayose on an assessment tour of the site of the ongoing flyover project in Ado-Ekiti on Tuesday 19/04/2017.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/fayose-climbs-ladder-for-road.html?m=1
without safety wear, ekiti engineers I salute ona,

1 Like

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
No safety culture cry cry...if he falls nah he 'll blame it on APC ..what happened to using PPE's cry , no bodyharness ,no hard hat,no gloves ,no appropriate safety boots even the engineers aren't compliant embarassed..

What is wrong with our country

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by vioment: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
Very unsafe and ignorant move. You could've encouraged work place safety equipments in your state. Making the ones you can make, importing the ones you need. Any way, we need to boost up our game in all cylinders in every state in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by iamdapsyj(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
This man and attention seeking are like bread and butter. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
Haba this country is bless with 2many comedians..

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Malawian(m): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
Wow, Ekiti has 3 storey buildings !! Fayoshe is greater than Awolowo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by freeDR(m): 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
SillyMods:
Petty thing that appeals to petty minds.

I dey here dey wait for im online warriors make dem kom beat me.
Who get your time? Wetin go beat you dey your body.
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
poultry project comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by seguno2: 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
Shelloween:
He doesn't look impressed with works going on.

I am sure that workers and pensioners are also not impressed that he owes several months and years of their salaries and pensions.
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by joinnow: 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Must he climbed.any video recording of his climbing down
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by ogunsj: 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
oya , ambode come climb abule eba bridge make we know say you dey work.
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by heybee72(m): 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
He should have used a flying magic carpet... Grown up mumu
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
This stomach infrastructure man like to seek attention.
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Herhmjay(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
yelloo1:
Keep climbing nigga. U are bigger dan haters

Tell'em bro

<("wink

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
successmatters:
Waiting here to see the shrunken baba presido inspecting a project on a ladder 50 feet from the ground grin

let just reply

tell me that president that u know climbs
a ladder to inspect project
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by seguno2: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
iamdapsyj:
This man and attention seeking are like bread and butter. grin grin

Anything to make the mumu citizens forget that he is stealing from them and depriving them of basic things like clean water, electricity, public schools and hospitals that have adequate equipment and staff to create employment for the youths.
#OurMumuNeverDo
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by teebillz: 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
I know of a certain president of an African country who cannot try this. I no call name o. I fit dey talk about Mugabe o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) / APC Convention: Aspirants Trimmed To 2, Osinbajo And Tinubu - Senator Gaya / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.