Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) (53577 Views)

NNPC Subsidiary NPDC Benin Head Office Construction (photos) / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) / Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by lyricalz: 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
fly over bridges every where. hmmmm That's a good attribute of an emerging economy. Rapid development spread everywhere. Northern governors don't sleep on a moving bike o.
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Jumbus31(m): 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
NextGovernor:

I won't mend issues with you because I am not even from any of those places you mentioned. But my only advise for you is to at least appreciate good things.

Someone is working and you are annoyed and if he doesn't, you will still be the first to say he didn't do anything. So what actually do you want Sir?
So climbing ladder is now achievement? Smh.
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by adesamix(m): 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
danot1030:

If you an Ekiti indigen your reaction is not a surprise because Fayose has exchange your reasoning with 2dericas of rice and 200naira.

And if you are a biafuro, i am more not surprised since you people have penchant for supporting anything wrong.
u re not in ekiti dt is y u re talking like dt, if u re from ekiti u wil either b apc, olote
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Jumbus31(m): 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
Niyeal:
I like this man for what he is. how I wish other governors emulate this man
Emulate him by climbing ladders up and down? Smh

1 Like

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Jumbus31(m): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ode ni man yi sha
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by danot1030: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
adesamix:
u re not in ekiti dt is y u re talking like dt, if u re from ekiti u wil either b apc, olote

Esau!!! Aasha jeun.

This one has exchanged his reasoning faculty with stomach infrastructure.

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:
Shameless and dull Nigerians. Look at the young Arab boy thats building the bridge on behalf of Ekiti while the regular Nigerians are over there looking at him talk to the Governor like the dullards they are.

P.S: No helmet or protective gear while he was climbing, why didn't he fall and crack his head so we can see the emptiness inside his slow, thieving, hollow brain.

lol, the pishure remainded me of my former boss, the guy was saying rubbish after all the hard work i did to complete the work way them give. At that time i just felt like bashing him head, but it wasn't worth it. thank God say i have one of those faces that always smile even when super pissed

1 Like

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by pashiano: 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:
Shameless and dull Nigerians. Look at the young Arab boy thats building the bridge on behalf of Ekiti while the regular Nigerians are over there looking at him talk to the Governor like the dullards they are.

P.S: No helmet or protective gear while he was climbing, why didn't he fall and crack his head so we can see the emptiness inside his slow, thieving, hollow brain.
where were you when the boy is studying
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
He'll be forming rubbish! Who that act epp now
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by osigiepurr(m): 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
I could observe unsafe act and unsafe condition around d work site being practised by d site workers including d governor himself.

Does it mean there was no HSE Officer on ground to caution d reckless governor and other workers about safe ethics before climbing d weak ladder without guard rails?. He even climbed happily without wearing hard hat on his head.....

Infact, Nigeria is a country with so many political hypocrites.....its so unfortunate!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by anonymousmayor(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:

u suffering from mentalobotomy...if not u wunt the so....wu ur ancestors Don EPP talk less of ur generation
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Solowande(m): 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:
There are better things he should focus on.

I.E paying the staffs their salaries.
so constructing roads and inspecting it nor be beta tin abi? He feed ppl 4 road, una go am stomach infrastructure, if he criticise ur bubu, una go say he talk 2much. Na he dey e own jeje dey mind e biz, u dey here dey condemn am.
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
check dis guy below, maybe he has somtin to say
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Dbakre1: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
This is overzealousness of the highest order, his chief security detail and cso would have been in deep shit if he'd fallen down. He would still have gotten the credit for that project (if completed) without climbing.
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
osigiepurr:
I could observe unsafe act and unsafe condition around d work site being practised by d site workers including d governor himself.

Does it mean there was no HSE Officer on ground to caution d reckless governor and other workers about safe ethics before climbing d weak ladder without guard rails?. He even climbed happily without wearing hard hat on his head.....

Infact, Nigeria is a country with so many political hypocrites.....its so unfortunate!
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by watered(m): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:

There's no English word as 'Staffs'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
Send PM... let's talk business@thesishelp
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Habeyy(m): 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
nairalandfreak:

Are the labourers climbing not human like him....

. Meanwhile I thought they said he's a stomach infrastructure governor
you gave d best comment...I like d question
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
successmatters:
Waiting here to see the shrunken baba presido inspecting a project on a ladder 50 feet from the ground grin

We didn't vote him in to do BS stuff like inspecting projects. He has Ministers for that.
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
No hard hat or safety vest. Even the ladder has no rails.

Issorite.
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Aragon: 12:02am On Apr 20, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:

Good thing he didn't fall cos he will say Buhari turned to Breeze and push him. I can't believe how careless these people are. How on earth can you climb such crooked ladder without any protective gear. Life is so cheap in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by chuckjoshua(m): 12:06am On Apr 20, 2017
omenkaLives:
If him fall break neck now, him go blame Buhari. cheesy

This made me laugh really hard! The Oshoko I know will blame the APC government if this happens.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by slap1(m): 12:21am On Apr 20, 2017
This Fayose man is funny. That ladder doesn't look good, and he wore no protective boots or helmet. His name is Peter sha, I hope his skull is hard like a rock.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 20, 2017
Fayose - Chop Ponmo
Fayose - Chop Amala
Fayose - Drink Palmwine
Fayose - Sell Ewa Agonyin
Fayose - Shares Cheesebals
Fayose - Shares Yam
Fayose - Shares rice and 200
Fayose - Climb Ladder without helmet.
If he falls down and dies now, they wil say APC ni o. Buhari ni o.
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 12:51am On Apr 20, 2017
PapiSmith:

Does anywhere in Ekiti State need a flyover bridge?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by discusant: 1:12am On Apr 20, 2017
Who needs flyover where a roundabout or traffic light can controll free-flow of traffic?

So a whole Fayose joined bandwagon of barely educated governors who believe that flyover is a symbol of a Mega City? Flyover is never built by enlightened leaders where roundabout or traffic light can serve.
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by discusant: 1:18am On Apr 20, 2017
Wallahi, Nigeria is in real trouble with the class of barely educated people that find their ways in positions of authority in the governance of the country.

Instead of providing the citizens with treated running water, many of these Nigerian governors compete against one another over who would build flyovers in their state capitals.

One state governor in the southeast is even digging tunnels under federal roads to pass a road in his state capital in order to be noticed as a working governor fit to become president of Nigeria; but no pipe borne water exists anywhere in his state;

any first few minutes of rains generate floods that carry humans and babies in the second most populated town in his state because he couldn't complete an urban drainage system started by his predecessors there.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by discusant: 1:33am On Apr 20, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:

Importing young and fair-skinned non Africans to show equally gullible natives that Oyibo is doing the engineering construction work. That is how barely -educated people suffering inferiority complex turned leadership roles in Nigeria.

Did Fayose or his fake Oyibo contractor know that it's prohibited to move around such a heavy goods construction site without hard hat and safety boots?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by betterchance: 1:53am On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=jonhemma11 post=55720504]WORKING IN PROGRESS

Governor Ayodele Fayose on an assessment tour of the site of the ongoing flyover project in Ado-Ekiti on Tuesday 19/04/2017.

The kind of job you get at the end shows the kind of company that handles it. How can you go and inspect job on a construction site without wearing your PPE. Tell him to learn from Fashola and Ambode

1 Like

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Jilo83(m): 3:21am On Apr 20, 2017
Ekiti don't need flyover now for goodness sake. Misplaced priority.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Convention: Aspirants Trimmed To 2, Osinbajo And Tinubu - Senator Gaya / Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.