Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

There Is No Such Thing as God/gods/Luck/Miracle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Such Thing as God/gods/Luck/Miracle (650 Views)

10 Fallacies Theist and deist Use To Defend The Existence Of God/gods / Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ? / Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Such Thing as God/gods/Luck/Miracle by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
My opinion

All things that have been made and still being made about God/gods are a lie(some intentionally and others not). People in the past hadn't have the logical capabilities to define nature. When it rains, some say it was because of the rain god. When the sun rise, others will say it was because of the sun god and so on...... They didn't have the logical capabilities to define those things which we shouldn't blame them. Then, there came a time when some of them started to believe that there is one mighty God above all other gods. This is how most people started to believe in one God. I believe religion is mostly related to fear. When someone is in fear he wants to avoid that fear. One way is by comforting himself that there is/are God/gods to protect him. He hasn't asked to be in fear(it's a natural reaction), so I don't blame him to use God/gods to comfort himself. But as time passed in the past and people started to learn about nature, they became logical about how nature works. So started to question about God/gods and used their logic against it. That is how Atheism started to develop and see it today. All things have logical reasons to them. There is no such things as God/gods/miracle/luck. For example, when someone scored a goal when they(people) think that he didn't deserve it, some say "he scored the goal, because he was lucky or because of a miracle". But to be honest, he scored the goal because he hit it rightly or because of some problems of the opponent. There is logical reasons behind it.

Some say that you better believe in their God/gods, because you will suffer after you die and regret it. There is no such thing as afterlife. All things that said about the afterlife is made by people to comfort themselves or others who lost someone that they will meet their loved ones(or other reasons) when they too die and will live an eternal life. For me since I'm fully confident(logically) that there is no such thing like this, I'm happy. Some things are special to me, because they have their limits. Nothing last forever, even matter.

I became Atheist at the age of 14/15. I'm(Ethiopian) 20 now. I believe in respecting any form of religion, since it's their right to believe in whatever they think is right. I didn't write it to offend anyone.

Peace! smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Such Thing as God/gods/Luck/Miracle by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
ur opinion though... I am not a fan of religion in fact I hate it Buh I believe there is god

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Thing as God/gods/Luck/Miracle by Immorttal: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
There cant be any God, if there is isnt it rational to think he too was created.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Thing as God/gods/Luck/Miracle by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
Immorttal:
There cant be any God, if there is isnt it rational to think he too is created.
You have a very strong point in that!

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Thing as God/gods/Luck/Miracle by Niflheim(m): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
The first time white men saw bitumen coming out of the ground in Africa, they asked the natives, "What is this?"..........

And the natives said, "It is the s.hit of our god!!!"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Such Thing as God/gods/Luck/Miracle by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
Niflheim:
The first time white men saw bitumen coming out of the ground in Africa, they asked the natives, "What is this?"..........

hhhh........ grin

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Thing as God/gods/Luck/Miracle by Jeepi(m): 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
hahahahahahahaha, chai I laff. " it is only a fool that says there is no God". biko try and Avoid regrets.
Re: There Is No Such Thing as God/gods/Luck/Miracle by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jeepi:
hahahahahahahaha, chai I laff. " it is only a fool that says there is no God". biko try and Avoid regrets.
It's just my opinion. So if I play by you game, it's also means you are a fool. undecided
Re: There Is No Such Thing as God/gods/Luck/Miracle by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
Niflheim:

gringringrin.
Re: There Is No Such Thing as God/gods/Luck/Miracle by hahn(m): 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jeepi:

Only a fool says there is god

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Thing as God/gods/Luck/Miracle by felixomor: 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
Niflheim:

Do you have evidence that this happened?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Interesting Fact About Islam / The Holy Bible Vs The Quran Final Debate: / Botswana Shuts Down Church Of Pastor Who Gifted 5-year-old Daughter Maserati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.