Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC (14574 Views)

Osun Governorship Election Rerun To Hold September 27 - INEC / Senate Suspends Confirmation Of 27 INEC RECs Over Magu's Leadership of EFCC / Buhari Nominates 27 INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by Arewa12: 9:57am On Apr 20, 2017
Issoke
Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by holluphemydavid(m): 9:58am On Apr 20, 2017
ok good,election is gradually coming up
Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by MAXIMAL123(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2017
Those of us that have it before, are we doing it again?
Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by tivta(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2017
This time I am registering, we need to end this crazy government

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by Aimwest(m): 10:11am On Apr 20, 2017
Make I just lay my hands on this PVC and make use of it in bank that keeps giving me headache ayam tired for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2017
Please send all out to go collect...

APC must go in 2019

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by daddyiel(m): 10:16am On Apr 20, 2017
modik:

If only the voters card would be distributed to all?
my fear, spent over 2k transportation to LGA for my PVC yet i didnt get it

2 Likes

Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by gbegemaster(m): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2017
Riddler32:
Finally can register for a valid voters card and to make sure PDP doesn't return to Power. Still yet to get my last voters card.
What about APC?

1 Like

Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by omogidi234(m): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2017
leksmedia:
I hope this time around they will treat us like humans by making point of registration conducive for people. I watched the US presidential election and I almost cried. That's a country that values it's citizens. The polling units were so conducive and top notch no queing in the sun and no violation from any security officials . God bless Nigeria

Kudos.

I think because of low funding for INEC, there are two things they can do. They can borrow a leaf from Drivers' licence!

1. Create at least 3 to 4 points of registration in their HQ, State offices, Regional offices. You can walk in at your convenience between 9 am and 5pm daily to register. This should commence from April 27, 2017 to April 2018. That way, there won't be stress on anybody.

2. In addition to the above, create another Registration point in each of the 774 local government area council.

The probable argument against the 2 points above is that every one would not know his/her polling booth.

I don't Know, but I think they already have all the polling booths​ in their system. Maybe​ what they need is an app that will automatically link your address to the nearest polling booth. Such that you will have all that information printed out for you immediately and once they are compiling list, the list of each person in a polling booth can be generated without much hassles.

I think there are app gurus on NL that can help INEC, so that no one will go and queue up under the scotching sun and after 4 years, you have no voter's Card like me.

2 Likes

Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 10:31am On Apr 20, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
Please send all out to go collect...

APC must go in 2019
All of you are jumping upadan on how to vote out ap-shit, do you see them worry themselves? In the first place they didn't come into power by legitimate voting, so they already have a grand plans and re-strategies to do what they did even when they were not in power and it worked for them, so is it now that they have powers in their finger tips that they will come and worry themselves the much? This people are evil, but I'm not worried because I'm going home to my land of rising sun.

Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 20, 2017
Prof. Miganigal would still register and participate fully
Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2017
What happen to the one we use in 2015 presidential election that kicked GEJ out of Aso villa.
Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by NwaforIgbo: 10:44am On Apr 20, 2017
The only reason i with register is just to get the voters card, nothing elsem
Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by Rick9(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Call me when Canada have start doing their own
Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by ogbolo32: 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
[sub][/sub]i Neva voted for first time but dis time I will try vote out apc
Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by Riddler32: 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
gbegemaster:
What about APC?

Cant come to a conclusion on APC now. APC is a blessing in disguise for me and most Nigerians I have come to know.
Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by gbegemaster(m): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
Riddler32:

Cant come to a conclusion on APC now. APC is a blessing in disguise for me and most Nigerians I have come to know.
You are talking out of both sides of the mouth. APC is a blessing and yet you cannot conclude.

For me, I would rather non of them come back to power. Enough with the recycled politicians.
Re: Voters Registration Begins April 27 – INEC by Riddler32: 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
gbegemaster:
You are talking out of both sides of the mouth. APC is a blessing and yet you cannot conclude.

For me, I would rather non of them come back to power. Enough with the recycled politicians.

I stand to disagree with you on your comment on "talking out of both sides of the mouth". Mehn, politician's have a (either recycled, new or youths) tongue-in-cheek leadership (ruling) approach that can make even the most boring subject seem fun and always makes me laugh after a trying day.

People make a good living from both good and bad political tenure, it is about working hard(er) to make ends meet. Most people blame the government on bad economic policies while others rack in millions or billions on a daily basis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom / Tony Momoh: Obaseki, Not Oshiomhole Is Leader Of Edo APC – Ex-Minister / Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.