Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Air Bags Sign And Other Warnings On Dashboard, Can It Be Fixed? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Air Bags Sign And Other Warnings On Dashboard, Can It Be Fixed? (739 Views)

Japan Display Bets On Dashboard Flash For Drivers / See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) / WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Bags Sign And Other Warnings On Dashboard, Can It Be Fixed? by macogbu(m): 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
I am interested in buying a Toyota Sienna and noticed Air Bags Sign and other Warnings on dashboard, can it be fixed? Should I proceed with the purchase?

Re: Air Bags Sign And Other Warnings On Dashboard, Can It Be Fixed? by erico2k2(m): 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
macogbu:
I am interested in buying a Toyota Sienna and noticed Air Bags Sign and other Warnings on dashboard, can it be fixed? Should I proceed with the purchase?

let teh seller fix it then you can buy why buy a car with fault and you aint a mechanic? DO NOT
Re: Air Bags Sign And Other Warnings On Dashboard, Can It Be Fixed? by honmusa(m): 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
macogbu:

Nothing is beyond repair but make sure you know what u are fixing and the cost implication so that u use that to get a good bargain with the seller. You need to be guided by a professional diagnostician to help you scan the vehicle as a whole and advice you accordingly.
If you are in Lagos and u need a professional diagnostician ,call autologic @ 08061166316
Re: Air Bags Sign And Other Warnings On Dashboard, Can It Be Fixed? by macogbu(m): 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
Thanks for the advices.
Re: Air Bags Sign And Other Warnings On Dashboard, Can It Be Fixed? by kingreign(m): 8:36am On Apr 21, 2017
macogbu:

Get the VIN and run a Carfax first if at all you're hell bent on buying that lemon Van.
Re: Air Bags Sign And Other Warnings On Dashboard, Can It Be Fixed? by computerglobal(m): 9:46am On Apr 21, 2017
kingreign:

Get the VIN and run a Carfax first if at all you're hell bent on buying that lemon Van.

Good Morning Sir

Carfax Report Services Available

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

sms vin to 08060365068

Best regards

(1) (Reply)

End Of The World Micras / Is This How They Drive In Edo State? / Manual Transmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.