Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) (42864 Views)

Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Driver, Passengers Killed In Fatal Accident In Aba, Abia State. Graphic Photos / Graphic Photos: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Uratta, Aba, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by Leorichy: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
nawao
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
No First aid than to snap pics.
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by Gamniks: 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
ok
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by Raymondreigns(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
commit ur leg 4 wire!!!!
dat pishure looks funny,d woman lost her leg n she sitdown like who nr get helper...
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by Chicent(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
she is probably one of the traders by that rail side...... sorry ma. its a pity
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by TinaAnita(f): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
farouk2much:
Chai
I hope yu've married olready

So the husband can't abandon her even if she is already married?
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by Ajewealth123(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
cheaphost:
An oncoming training aound Urrata in the commercial city of Aba in Abia state cut off a woman's leg.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/train-cuts-off-womans-leg-urrata-aba-abia-state-graphic-picture/

na as train take long you wan take spell am?

I believe she is numb to the pain at first,she is definitely not in her real state of mind right now.
In the next couple of minutes,excruciating pain sets in.
Poor woman.

1 Like

Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
She doesn't look like she's in pains, if this is true may God help her and comfort her
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by Abiagirl777(f): 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
even the vibrations from an incoming train is enough to alert a blind man and also the deaf,so what could have prompted this.

2 Likes

Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by cardoctor(m): 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
Sheaaattttt
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
So graphics a train cannot just do that the story does not add up sad
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by TeflonBlixx: 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
ekensi01:
How come? Is she deaf and blind? sometimes i wonder what's wrong with this generation

Fixed. .

You should get to the root before making asinine conclusions. .
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by khadaffi(m): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jesu!

Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by stanbillion200(m): 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
How did that happened without her running away?What was she thinking?God save us all
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by Waspy(m): 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
Her life can never be the same again...... It's a pity
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by Chinexd22nd(m): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Una can lie ehh...
The amount of blood she's suppossed to have lost...
The agony that is if the pain has not made her unconscious...
Where,s the femur sef?...
Mtch
Akant believe this o
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by sievom6: 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
Mr op excuse me I beg your pardon, This whole story no dey add up ( in falz voice). Was she blind? How did it happen? And how come there's no pool of blood and why is she sitting down like she's being interviewed for a crime she committed? And she's being snapped picture instead of being taken to the hospital? I'm very mush confused.... Or ils it just me

1 Like

Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by ayando(m): 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
If you believe this, then your certificate is questionable. Rubbish bloggers. Too many things r wrong but no time to explain.

1 Like

Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by queenbetsy(f): 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
chisos!!! shocked
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by oobinna: 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
Her leg was cut off and she is still sitting without being in much pain. Blood should also be flowing around her. Abeg OP, you should grow up

1 Like

Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by ekensi01: 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
TeflonBlixx:

Fixed. .

You should get to the root before making asinine conclusions. .
root ke!!! no be motor oh. Ovoko help this one,add him sense.
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by symbianDON(m): 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
who de pursue this woman wicked o!!!....sotey train jam her for leg, she see am, she no hear horn! aaah! her village witches nor be here o!

Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by adecz: 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
A case of Attempted Suicide...
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by ekensi01: 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
uselessIDIOT:

no worry, motor go soon jam you too, by then we will know who's deaf and blind
'motor' different from 'train' bloody idoit just say train go jam me. waka u knw no d different btw train and motor. shocked cheesy tongue
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by goodychet: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
Mmmmmm.......
cheaphost:
An oncoming training aound Urrata in the commercial city of Aba in Abia state cut off a woman's leg.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/train-cuts-off-womans-leg-urrata-aba-abia-state-graphic-picture/

Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by chiraqDemon(m): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
ekensi01:
How come? she deaf and blind? sometimes i wonder whats wrong with this generations.
Una and generation for nl eh grin
B4 na tribal and religious bigotry de reign now na generational bigotry grin
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by ekensi01: 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
Badgers14:

Where you at the scene of the accident?

Are you familiar with the area this accident happened to ascertain if their was security measures in place to avoid this ugly situation?

Sometimes we say sth without having our facts right
grin grin wen u finish u go get sense. train different from motor my bro.
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by TINO26: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
fake news... enough blood should be seen around her! infect the victim should be unconscious

1 Like

Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by goodychet: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
cheaphost:

Capital lies! why the woman is not crying or frowning[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by seguno2: 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
ekensi01:
How come? she deaf and blind? sometimes i wonder whats wrong with this generations.

She listened to the lies and propaganda of our minister for disinformation and the minister for transportation who said that Jonathan did not revive the railways, which Buhari and other illiterate soldiers had destroyed.
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by goodychet: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
cheaphost:

Capital lies! why the woman is not crying or frowning

1 Like

Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by uselessIDIOT(m): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
ekensi01:
'motor' different from 'train' bloody idoit just say train go jam me. waka u knw no d different btw train and motor. shocked cheesy tongue

If I talk now, Seun boys go ban me sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Falls Off A Bridge In Ibadan, Lands On A Commercial Bus (Pics) / Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures / Onitsha Petrol Tanker Accident: 53 Dead (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.