Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) (42867 Views)

Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Driver, Passengers Killed In Fatal Accident In Aba, Abia State. Graphic Photos / Graphic Photos: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Uratta, Aba, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
MY QUESTION IS DO WE HAVE TRAIN IN ABIA STATE??

1 Like

Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by RichardoTobinho: 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
Aedonbilifthis sha o
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by lilyheaven: 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
geozone:
if she is alive she should still be bleeding there is no blood pool and there seems to be a reasonable lenght of leg missing. hope its not one of those makeup artiste hoax
For me ,it is a make up story, no bleeding sef, she is just sitting there, like nothing happened.
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by obivick: 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
Too baaaad.
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by Teebouye995(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
VickyRotex:
Oluwa mi ooo

But she suppose enter shock ni. With the predicted amount of blood that would be lost, which I dont see here.

Except if this is not true!

ezzakly wat i tot

+was her ankle @ her knee?? and based on observation, the cut ends seemed to have been delibrately blurred in the pictures.
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by Blesschemical: 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
VickyRotex:
Oluwa mi ooo

But she suppose enter shock ni. With the predicted amount of blood that would be lost, which I dont see here.

Except if this is not true!
this is true o,it happened around my area
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
How is this even possible, nor be all those slow locomotive train dey nigeria. I dont believe this news jor.
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
ezenwajosh:
MY QUESTION IS DO WE HAVE TRAIN IN ABIA STATE??
good question. Nigerian bloggers can lie for africa.
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by Badgers14: 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
ekensi01:
grin grin wen u finish u go get sense. train different from motor my bro.

Who is arguing that train is not different from a car Get your facts right fella.

Again, read my previous response before responding, if you don't understand let me know and i will explain it for you, Okay
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by VickyRotex(f): 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
Teebouye995:

ezzakly wat i tot

+was her ankle @ her knee?? and based on observation, the cut ends seemed to have been delibrately blurred in the pictures.

I saw that too! Dont know why it was blurred, if it was real. But this lady is saying it's true!

Blesschemical:
this is true o,it happened around my area

Hmmmmm!!! You saw it? undecided
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by adorable29(f): 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
But ordinary sprainon the leg makes one reel in pain. How come the bone cutting off is not even bringing tear.

Doctors please explain.
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by magnificient7: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
I don't believe this. Trains stop when there is a situation to warranty to stop....
I have seen trains stop in Aba when crossing crowded areas , how then did this Happen?
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by mountainidea: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
Chai! Oghene bikoooooo!!
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by happiness100: 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
This is terrible !! cry
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by ekensi01: 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Badgers14:

Who is arguing that train is not different from a car Get your facts right fella.

Again, read my previous response before responding, if you don't understand let me know and i will explain it for you, Okay
ok na so. bro p
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by tranxo(m): 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
cheaphost:
An oncoming training aound Urrata in the commercial city of Aba in Abia state cut off a woman's leg.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/train-cuts-off-womans-leg-urrata-aba-abia-state-graphic-picture/

Nollywood I hail una o
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by rxgodwin(m): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
What was she doing at the rail line. At least its not like d train derailed, or maybe pursued her into her street or kitchen.

I tink she should be treated and then prosecuted for endangering lives and property.

Aba! Aba!!
I served in Abayi, Aba. And I must say I was really disappointed by how foolish and stupid alot of the population are. So called Aba, full of guymen nd women. See example of the "guywomen".

Hey btw am from Anambra, coman beat me.
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by urchcoded(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
I live in Aba... We don't have trains... Only abandoned railways... Bloggers sef
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by Fedrick111: 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
bamirotola:
How come? Is this a movie scene or what? Tell me its not real... She blind or deaf, or no hear vibration of train? RIP to the lost leg

But instead of snapping , why not rush her to the hospital... She can bleed to death like DAT in minute

Are you Owk? How can you say RIP to her Leg. grin
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by gUdbOiii(m): 4:53am On Apr 21, 2017
I PRESENT TO YOU FREE STAFF SURVEY WORK TO INCREASE YOUR STAFF PRODUCTIVITY -TO ALL CEO'S

https://belovedkonsult.com/free-staff-survey-work-to-increase-your-staff-productivity-to-all-ceos/
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by Blesschemical: 7:56am On Apr 21, 2017
VickyRotex:

I saw that too! Dont know why it was blurred, if it was real. But this lady is saying it's true!

It happened on wednesday morning,i did not see it with my eye but my brother did cos he went out that morning to get something
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by Blesschemical: 7:57am On Apr 21, 2017
VickyRotex:

It happened on wednesday morning,i did not see it with my eye but my brother did cos he went out that morning to get something and he came back telling us about it
Re: Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) by oluangelkay(f): 9:28am On Apr 21, 2017
i reside in Aba, from what my brothers friend who reside in Uratta said, the said was walking on the railway track with ear piece plugged to her phone, but wat we couldnt understand was y she didnt notice the vibrating. She was carried out from d point of the accident y they look for means of taking her to the hospital. For d idiot asking if we have railway in Abia, we have two railway station in Aba One at Eziukwu and Cemetary and one in Umuahia. Although we heard she didnt make it, but we dnt know how truth that is. When death comes knocking, it takes the grace of God for us to survive. The least we can do is pray for her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What ECOWAS Countries Have You Visited? How Do They Compare To Nigeria? / Car Falls Off A Bridge In Ibadan, Lands On A Commercial Bus (Pics) / Onitsha Petrol Tanker Accident: 53 Dead (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.