Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. (20716 Views)

Aliyu Madaki - Inconclusive Elections: Buhari’s Integrity Should Be Questioned / Moment Lai Mohammed Said Atiku Will Be Questioned Over Bank PHB / Presidency Drags Senate To Supreme Court Over Magu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by cktheluckyman: 6:28am On Apr 20, 2017
rusher14:

This is where Oke's skills in espionage might just save him.
What yeye skills? Without any hardcore evidence to back his claims he is toast.I work in a corporate environment with lots of bureaucracy. If your boss gives you a verbal order without documenting it and it backfires,he can deny you and you will be solely held culpable!!! That is the way the system works.There is obviously no such provision for such an amount of money in the NIA budgets from 2014-2015 and I am waiting for how Mr Oke intends to substantiate his claims

2 Likes

Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by cktheluckyman: 6:30am On Apr 20, 2017
AntiWailer:

Inviting GEJ is insulting ?

Really ? If Oke's claim is near trrue, We are talking about Billions of cash here for a secret agent without the current President knowing about it.

That is enough to destabilize or overthrow the Govt.

The owner of the apartment is known already. It is a company said to be controlled by the Oke guy.

We have seen a list showing all the owners of each of the apartments .

So let the dumb Amaechi link die down so we can concentrate. PDP probably need to help us look for the house Amaechi is hiding the cash he stole but this is their money.
Oke did not directly report to GEJ rather to his NSA.If anyone is to be questioned it should be the erstwhile NSA

1 Like

Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by SillyMods: 6:37am On Apr 20, 2017
cktheluckyman:
The main aim of the investigations if they are serious will be to determine who actually owns that apartment. Hardcore evidence must be adduced by whomever claims to owns that apartment. This must be confirmed with old records at the Lagos state ministry of lands, housing and survey.

Next will be to investigate how the money got to that apartment. Where did the owner of that apartment get that volume of forex from?

Furthermore FFK,Lere Olayinka should also be invited to substantiate their allegations that the apartment belongs to Amaechi.

If need be to probe links to the GEJ regime then officials of the GEJ regime who worked directly with the NIA should be invited most likely the already incarcerated former NSA Dasuki

Inviting GEJ himself is insulting and I bet you he would not even honour the summons with a response let alone showing up before the panel
My friend, there is only few things to determine now and who owns the money or the apartment are not even part of those things.

The NIA DG has clearly owned up to know about the money. He claimed it's for covert security operation which was approved by the IB.

The questions to find answers to are:
1. Was the operation for which such huge money was kept appropriately approved by Mr. Jona?
2. If yes, why must the money be kept in a private apartment?
3. Two years after Jonathan, why was the president not informed of the covert operation? Or was the operation meant to unseat him?
4. If the DG NIA has refused to inform the sitting president, hasn't he committed treasonable offence?

And if you read the report, it was clearly stated that the Otuoke Drunk will not be summoned but be asked to choose a place to meet him for questioning. And if you think it's wrong to question him, then it's the more reason we can't progress.

6 Likes

Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by seguno2: 6:38am On Apr 20, 2017
poshestmina:
grin grin Apc and confusion !

Real confusion plus drama to cover up their aviation minister and his girlfriend with NIA as the fall guys.
The same NIA that denied ownership of the N13 billion?
Nor be today nyansh dey back.
We are waiting for the defamation suit against Lere and FFK also.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by seguno2: 6:41am On Apr 20, 2017
cktheluckyman:
Oke did not directly report to GEJ rather to his NSA.If anyone is to be questioned it should be the erstwhile NSA

NSA Dasuki who shared $300,000 and two SUVs with Buhari?
Buhari dares not question him if he does not want his nyansh exposed in the village square.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by SillyMods: 6:41am On Apr 20, 2017
cktheluckyman:

But he clearly says GEJ approved the covert operation!

1 Like

Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by SillyMods: 6:42am On Apr 20, 2017
seguno2:

NSA Dasuki who shared $300,000 and two SUVs with Buhari?
Buhari dares not question him if he does not want his nyansh exposed in the village square.
Where more enlightened people are talking, kids should just waka pass.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by seguno2: 6:45am On Apr 20, 2017
SillyMods:
Unfortunately, El Fortunato gave many verbal approvals for many things.

The man no fit run a classroom as a captain.

Verbal approval?
Is that the new line from BMC e-warriors to misinform their fellow citizens as they scramble to cover up the corruption of Buhari, his minister and his girlfriend?
Abeg, make una try again. This una tori no dey sell.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by IVORY2009(m): 6:45am On Apr 20, 2017
[s]
rusher14:

What effect?

If you were told that in July 2015 another 18 million dollars owned by a politician was confiscated by EFCC but was unannounced what would your response be?
[/s]
Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by seguno2: 6:46am On Apr 20, 2017
SillyMods:

And you clearly believe because he simply SAID?
You are very smart, walahi. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by seguno2: 6:48am On Apr 20, 2017
cktheluckyman:
What yeye skills? Without any hardcore evidence to back his claims he is toast.I work in a corporate environment with lots of bureaucracy. If your boss gives you a verbal order without documenting it and it backfires,he can deny you and you will be solely held culpable!!! That is the way the system works.There is obviously no such provision for such an amount of money in the NIA budgets from 2014-2015 and I am waiting for how Mr Oke intends to substantiate his claims

The drama to cover up Buhari minister and his girlfriend will soon die out.
Oke is the fall guy to keep us busy and divert our attention.

1 Like

Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by cktheluckyman: 6:50am On Apr 20, 2017
SillyMods:

My friend, there is only few things to determine now and who owns the money or the apartment are not even part of those things.

The NIA DG has clearly owned up to know about the money. He claimed it's for covert security operation which was approved by the IB.

The questions to find answers to are:
1. Was the operation for which such huge money was kept appropriately approved by Mr. Jona?
2. If yes, why must the money be kept in a private apartment?
3. Two years after Jonathan, why was the president not informed of the covert operation? Or was the operation meant to unseat him?
4. If the DG NIA has refused to inform the sitting president, hasn't he committed treasonable offence?

And if you read the report, it was clearly stated that the Otuoke Drunk will not be summoned but be asked to choose a place to meet him for questioning. And if you think it's wrong to question him, then it's the more reason we can't progress.
My dear.We must get to know who actually owns that apartment and monies. Any thing other than that is balderdash!!!!

I repeat GEJ will not even honour the summons with a response let alone meeting with them anywhere. I will be very disappointed with him if he stoops that low to meet the panel anywhere even if it is in his house

4 Likes

Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by seguno2: 6:52am On Apr 20, 2017
Iamwrath:
Hold that Jonathan by him bloccus, Him be Anini

The real Anini is sipping kunu in Aso Rock waiting for the next trip to London for treatment after banning government officials from doing the same.
Have you seen the amount of our scarce foreign exchange that he spent there in two months?
Maybe the $43 million kept by his minister and girlfriend was for that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by cktheluckyman: 6:53am On Apr 20, 2017
SillyMods:

HE SAID does not work in a court of law.You should know that by now

1 Like

Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by seguno2: 6:55am On Apr 20, 2017
cktheluckyman:
My dear.We must get to know who actually owns that apartment and monies. Any thing other than that is balderdash!!!!

I repeat GEJ will not even honour the summons with a response let alone meeting with them anywhere. I will be very disappointed with him if he stoops that low to meet the panel anywhere even if it is in his house

Don't mind the BMC people with their Nollywood tricks.
We will find out who owns the apartment in due course.
Other occupants like Peter Obi, Stan Eke, Muazu have spoken but the owner of 7B is still doing bojuboju with us.
We are no fools.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by SillyMods: 6:57am On Apr 20, 2017
seguno2:

And you clearly believe because he simply SAID?
You are very smart, walahi. Lol.
And you think he would just say that without having his proof?

Get off my mention!
Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by cktheluckyman: 7:02am On Apr 20, 2017
SillyMods:

Get off my mention!
We will be awaiting his proofs
Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by seguno2: 7:07am On Apr 20, 2017
SillyMods:

Get off my mention!

Why not, if not?
Is he not the same man who DENIED knowledge and denied ownership of the money in the first place?
Oga abeg make you dey think small na. Haba.
It can't be that difficult, can it?
Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by rusher14: 7:07am On Apr 20, 2017
cktheluckyman:

The espionage business is not the same as your mechanic workshop.

Any spy worth his salt can always provide proof.

1 Like

Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by TPAND(f): 7:12am On Apr 20, 2017
Aufbauh:
What a way to go! Mr. Oke should be the lead-pathfinder of this investigation.

Like i've said that for Mr.Oke to come up and lay claim to the money as belonging to the NIA has implicated himself either way;
He's either liable to cover up or liable for failure to disclose the said covert operation to the president after a reasonable time.
You are not all that clever. I'm not saying you are not clever
Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by koboko69: 7:12am On Apr 20, 2017
cktheluckyman:
If there are serious about uncovering who owns that money they should question the owners of apartment 7A ,Muazu and his lawyer who handled the sale of the apartment. Furthermore officials of the Lagos state ministry of lands and housing should also be questioned.

GEJ has nothing to do with that building and will rightly snub any stupid summon.

Respect your old age for once. U love making so much empty noise. Out of respect for Jonathan, the committee will go meet him at his place of preference. ....is that not fair enough? U being an opposition which u will be for a very long time does not stop u from using ur brain to reason logically!

3 Likes

Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by Aufbauh(m): 7:19am On Apr 20, 2017
TPAND:
You are not all that clever. I'm not saying you are not clever

My boy,do i need the commendation of a dunce?
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by new2012: 7:23am On Apr 20, 2017
SillyMods:

Wetin go fit satisfy una sef?

That you Stfu and let the professionals do their job.

BTW, i read the nonsense u wrote. When a security agency is claiming to own money, another security agency in the same government will sieze it and broadcast to the world?? And u claim it's done in the developed world?

Please pour cold water on your head, your brain is overheating.

1 Like

Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by cktheluckyman: 7:25am On Apr 20, 2017
rusher14:

The espionage business is not the same as your mechanic workshop.

Any spy worth his salt can always provide proof.
Talk is cheap.Action speaks louder. With what we have seen so far of the NIA DG. He is one hell of a very dumb man

1 Like

Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by lilytender: 7:29am On Apr 20, 2017
cktheluckyman:
grin grin Anyone who actually believes GEJ will appear before this kangaroo panel needs his head examined

Anyone who believes that corruption should be swept under the carpet should be taken to the psychiatric hospital.

1 Like

Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by SillyMods: 7:29am On Apr 20, 2017
new2012:

That you Stfu and let the professionals do their job.

BTW, i read the nonsense u wrote. When a security agency is claiming to own money, another security agency in the same government will sieze it and broadcast to the world?? And u claim it's done in the developed world?

Please pour cold water on your head, your brain is overheating.
You're too ignorant kid.

A security agency claiming to own a huge sum of dollars stashed in a private apartment? And you expect a truly professional EFCC to accept that balderdash and keep quiet?

You're a joke and I am sure the white matter in your skull is no more than common powder or Akamu aka ogi (yoruba) aka agidi (Urhobo).

3 Likes

Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by new2012: 7:35am On Apr 20, 2017
SillyMods:

You're too ignorant kid.

A security agency claiming to own a huge sum of dollars stashed in a private apartment? And you expect a truly professional EFCC to accept that balderdash and keep quiet?

You're a joke and I am sure the white matter in your skull is no more than common powder or Akamu aka ogi (yoruba) aka agidi (Urhobo).

Of course I understand your childish insults, its how you were raised- u seem molested as a kid and sure can't make any sense without insults.

However, the point is, there got to be synergy between sister agencies. If its actually covert, it has to be in an unsuspecting place, private residence doest matter. However, nobody has said Efcc should keep quiet, investigate properly is the key word. Both agencies are under ONSA, remember?

No need explaining to you, you'll never get the point, ur brain has been sealed with stipends from BMC. You'll never get a different opinion
Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by locosis007(m): 7:39am On Apr 20, 2017
SillyMods:

Some of you are just unbelievably too ignorant.

How could such amount of money have been discovered without the news circulating or breaking all over the world?

You must think we're in 1850 when things could be done in complete secrecy.

Confused, gullible lot!

your ignorance is without doubt at its zenith. read properly before you quote a person., circulation of the news isn't the problem, but the aftermath is mainly the problem, sure its a good thing the recovery is made public, but surely it will be more effective if the issue is charged with much seriousness not media prosecution like the others.

let's wait and see if any person is held accountable, prosecuted and sentenced

too much media prosecution less sentence.!
Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by muyibaba222(m): 7:43am On Apr 20, 2017
Good. Question anybody questionable
Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by SillyMods: 8:19am On Apr 20, 2017
[s]
locosis007:

your ignorance is without doubt at its zenith. read properly before you quote a person., circulation of the news isn't the problem, but the aftermath is mainly the problem, sure its a good thing the recovery is made public, but surely it will be more effective if the issue is charged with much seriousness not media prosecution like the others.

let's wait and see if any person is held accountable, prosecuted and sentenced

too much media prosecution less sentence.!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2017
modath:

There is no way Emefiele & Jonathan (dumbo yeezus 1 of otuoke land, clueless 1 of naijaland ) will claim ignorance of that fund....No way...

Just the way the $20b Emir Sanusi whistle blew about had Zenith bank & Emefiele's prints all over it...He got his position through being "useful"....

Emefiele is safe though, he knows about the trail & hideouts.... To catch a band of bandits, it pays your course to have an "inroad" into their gang...
See as e dey sweet una to insult Jonathan,just because of the Bmc job under Buhari,atleast Nigerians have experienced d change and now knw who is really d dullard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Flouts Quarantine Act, Attends Event A Day After Returning From US / Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG / Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS Sitting (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.