Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,943 members, 7,956,560 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

The Best Team You Have Ever Watched? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Best Team You Have Ever Watched? (678 Views)

Super Eagles Rated The 12th Best Team In Africa By FIFA Ranking / How Do You Feel When The Team You Support Loses A Match? / What Is Gej Waiting For? Obama Tells US Football Team - 'you Did Us Proud' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Team You Have Ever Watched? by Jairzinho(m): 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2010
Which the best football team you have ever watched and why?
Re: The Best Team You Have Ever Watched? by Jarus(m): 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2010
Barcelona 2004/2005.
Re: The Best Team You Have Ever Watched? by yoji: 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2010
barcelona 08/09
Re: The Best Team You Have Ever Watched? by Jairzinho(m): 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2010
Mine's the Swedish team to USA 94 - Dahlin,brolin,Anderssen.

I had the pleasure of watching almost all their qualifying matches & they were out of this world.

The Brazilian team(USA 94)were really good too-Romario,Bebeto,Dunga. . . . but techinally the swedes were better.
Re: The Best Team You Have Ever Watched? by viperman: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2010
The GREATEST team in history, the best football ever unleashed by eleven human-men,

Real Madrid 2000-2002

Hala!!!! Hala!!!! Madrid

Barcelona can only try, but can never play this kind of football.

cool cool cool
Re: The Best Team You Have Ever Watched? by ogazi007(m): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2010
All conquered,All attacking,All destroying,All disgracing madrid 6-2 at home!show some respect to PEP's barca,we rules 08/09.
The best team of all time.madrid could not even smell treble at their best,but explosive barcelona had won everything available 08/09 season.
Not just best team i have ever seen,rather best team that will be rare to come by in the nearest future.
Best team with plenty trophies(six trophies),if u think any team can come close to this record let see wat u gat.
They can equal the records but they can never beat them.it can only be FC BARCELONA.
Re: The Best Team You Have Ever Watched? by Jairzinho(m): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2010
ogazi007:

All conquered,All attacking,All destroying,All disgracing madrid 6-2 at home!show some respect to PEP's barca,we rules 08/09.
The best team of all time.madrid could not even smell treble at their best,but explosive barcelona had won everything available 08/09 season.
Not just best team i have ever seen,rather best team that will be rare to come by in the nearest future.
Best team with plenty trophies(six trophies),if u think any team can come close to this record let see wat u gat.
They can equal the records but they can never beat them.it can only be FC BARCELONA.
You gat a point there bro wink
Re: The Best Team You Have Ever Watched? by rerute1(m): 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2010
My blues

Chelsea VS Liverpool 08/09
Re: The Best Team You Have Ever Watched? by henryhemon(m): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2010
There are only 2 teams that you can never get bored to watch,you guess its as good as mine, Barcelona and Arsenal football club,this is not about sentiment,its reality not myth.
Re: The Best Team You Have Ever Watched? by obiem(m): 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2010
Hmmmm, two teams are close to my heart on this one

Ajax Uefa Champions League winning team of 95/96

Les Invincibeles of Arsenal 2003/04 unbeaten champions
Re: The Best Team You Have Ever Watched? by Jairzinho(m): 7:56am On Jan 09, 2010
wink
Re: The Best Team You Have Ever Watched? by GTay(m): 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2010
viperman:

The GREATEST team in history, the best football ever unleashed by eleven human-men,

Real Madrid 2000-2002

Hala!!!! Hala!!!! Madrid

Barcelona can only try, but can never play this kind of football.

cool cool cool

You read my mind! Magical football by Real Madrid for 2000-2002
This was a time when the fear of Madrid was the beginning of wisdom grin

To Barca Fans! where was your team during this period

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reasons For Low Performance In National Color / Check This Video Out!south African's Celebrating Bafana Bafana's First Goal Agai / Galadima Accepts Caf Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.